Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (57052 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by ThatFairGuy: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
People wouldn't have listened but rather insult him the more.
God knew Jonathan was too good for us, so he gave us Buhari
He's too good by being a CLUELESS leader who under his nose, our treasury got looted and contributed to the situation we're now. nonsensical
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by highflyer012020: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Nigeria would have been in a confused state.

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

GEJ's government was a "looting for all" and lawlessness.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the
emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

you are a chronic liar, this present adminstration loots more than any government in power. abacha is learning where this government looting is. i this adminstration snake has swallowed money, fire burnt money etc

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by surgical: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Taaasa dia!
Who's asking u 4 all ds cocck and bull 'family tree' biko? grin
#guilty_trips.
See, I can smell an ipob from a mile off.
once again nwanne, be proud of ur Igbo heritage!
Daalu.
he told he is from Ondo,he will be correct because they are the Yoruba people that don't take shit,doesnt send buhari,tinubu and osinbajo,they don't lick ass ,they say it as it is,above all they are not stupid,they use their faculties and you can't entice them with money,example late Gani fawehinmi
This may appear like ipob to you , because you are more familiar with osun,ilorin and Ogun Yorubas
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by surgical: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

He's too good by being a CLUELESS leader who under his nose, our treasury got looted and contributed to the situation we're now. nonsensical
This statement always make you guys that says it look and sound stupid,which cluelessness is more than that of buhari,that is acknowledged both locally and internationally or is there any corruption more than,what is going on,looting left right and center ,my brother make una they use una sense sometimes,and it's not even that you guys are benefiting anything,this is not sport , that you support just for entertainment,there is consequence for bad leadership,you should stop supporting bad leaders
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Staro: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
So true
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Jifttery(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
dat true ]
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Jifttery(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
dat true ]

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by YusufTheGreat: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

I challenge u to mention any government that funds were not looted
every regime funds were stolen, but You guys should stop making it look like Jonathan was the Jesus of Nigeria, if you want to give praise to any president so far that have tried it should be yar adua.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by YusufTheGreat: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
MikkieEl:

And nothing has been stolen in this regime abi
alot of money have been stolen too, but jonathan is not the best president we ve had, is he better than yar adua?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Your brain is filled with purse.

Maybe you were in "Hell Fire" when Ebola was brought to Nigeria... How did GEJ government handle it?

Keep deceiving yourself and your likes that a hide and seek president that has lost touch with reality is better than a president that was working without noise in the press.

Stop using your Chinese phone to type rubbish!

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by YusufTheGreat: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
GalaticHorde:
yes "us" it is you exactly who is on your own! Make no mistake about that
You may agree or continue fooling yourself, jonathan is not a saint And he is not the best president we ve had. Is he better than yar adua who gave amnesty to his Niger delta militant?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Your brain is filled with purse.

Maybe you were in "Hell Fire" when Ebola was brought to Nigeria... How did GEJ government handle it?

Keep deceiving yourself and your likes that a hide and seek president that has lost touch with reality is better than a president that was working without noise in the press.

Stop using your Chinese phone to type rubbish!

Bunkum and balderdash!
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

For the sake of everything sane and everything human I hope you meant what you posted as a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by cbrezy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

Noooo, you are misunderstanding me. I'm pointing them out,the hypocrites to you.
Have a great day
cheesy

God dam bro grin I really did misunderstood your comment I reread it and understood it now, have a wonderful evening too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Myer(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
People wouldn't have listened but rather insult him the more.
God knew Jonathan was too good for us, so he gave us Buhari

I didn't know your level of ignorance still exists. So cute.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
new2012:

Is Fashola not in this government? Why didn't he proacticely work the guys in charge? He could if he wanted to. He's one of them and with Federal might now, remember?

Ebola was dealth with by the then Minister of Health.

Goodluck was wasteful, bla bla bla.. But he did put the right guys in charge. Even Diezani with all the purported looting and co, she had the right skills set to be in charge regardless of how it turned out.

With your level of reasoning...

I put it to you that people like you is why corruption and impunity thrive.. WTF diezeni??
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hoephase:

Fashola what? The last time I check Ebola crisis was under the management of national security which is under the purview of Federal government.

I understand you have the right to dislike anyone of your choice but lying just because you don't like someone is pure evil. So Fashola was responsible for how other states handled it? Because it was only contained in Lagos?

Do you know the aggressive campaign that went into it then across the federation?

Please use your sense.

It good you said it " contained in Lagos"
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Adiola(f): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:

Don't tell us you wake up hungry again this morning.. grin grin
hey baawa
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Morizo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
JAMO84:
This one is still crying, five years after we retired the Otueke drunken master.

If Jonathan was still president, he would only care about tackling Corona when his bottle of ogogoro dries up and there's no where to go and get a refill. We saw how he handled BH.

I AM DONE TALKING

You are done talking after displaying generational stupidity in public. Its ur type that will still support evil.regimes despite suffering. I pity ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by GalaticHorde: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
You may agree or continue fooling yourself, jonathan is not a saint And he is not the best president we ve had. Is he better than yar adua who gave amnesty to his Niger delta militant?
yes far better than the lifeless cadaver buhari whom you are using Jonathan to compare in your failed attempt at whattaboutism instead of facing issues pertaining to the obvious failure of buhari and the cognitive dissonance of people like you who voted a coup plotter into power while prostelysing that he was ever to be compared to or even better than a through and through democrat! People like you keep shouting jona failed jona corrupt but even your EFCC are hard pressed to prove anything in court but after years of media prosecution you've managed to convince yourself and many idiots out there that what you believe are automatically facts while in the past five years under your messiah we have been bombarded week in week out with blatant cases of corruption swept under the rug and subsequently removed from public awareness by the next case of blatant corruption so much so that we have become inured and desensitised to issues of government corruption accepting it as normal while people like you who can't pretend anymore will go to their default programming of Jonathan is no different!

Mtcheeew undecided

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by new2012: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
oluwasegun007:

With your level of reasoning...

I put it to you that people like you is why corruption and impunity thrive.. WTF diezeni??

If you can't engage in a discourse without keeping your emotions aside, you wouldn't go far.

Let me reiterate my earlier statement, Diezani have the requisite qualifications and skill set to head the Ministry of petroleum regardless of how it did turn out.

She is a professional in that field, even though ...

Once again, as you grow into a man, learn to separate emotions and personal bias from the main ingredients of a discourse. Sharpen your reasoning skills man!

2 Likes

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by awoluyi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tha first lady would have addressed fellow widows many times.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

let's admit that Under GEJ presidency stealing occurred. but it was noticeable and hence they could recover it effortlessly
this administration have surpassed the stealing capacity of the former admin in all ramifications.
they even have jara

if Nigerians refuse to change their approach to election, and the way they do things, then forget it.

pandemics get stronger with time.
Ebola was strong but compared to coro, Ebola na child's play.
e
before the next one hit, Nigerians una better wise up

I don talk my own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
new2012:

If you can't engage in a discourse without keeping your emotions aside, you wouldn't go far.

Let me reiterate my earlier statement, Diezani have the requisite qualifications and skill set to head the Ministry of petroleum regardless of how it did turn out.

She is a professional in that field, even though ...

Once again, as you grow into a man, learn to separate emotions and personal bias from the main ingredients of a discourse. Sharpen your reasoning skills man!

I will not dignify you further with responses since you've revealed who are in your full regalia. Peace
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by photon3106: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
GalaticHorde:
yes far better than the lifeless cadaver buhari whom you are using Jonathan to compare in your failed attempt at whattaboutism instead of facing issues pertaining to the obvious failure of buhari and the cognitive dissonance of people like you who voted a coup plotter into power while prostelysing that he was ever to be compared to or even better than a through and through democrat! People like you keep shouting jona failed jona corrupt but even your EFCC are hard pressed to prove anything in court but after years of media prosecution you've managed to convince yourself and many idiots out there that what you believe are automatically facts while in the past five years under your messiah we have been bombarded week in week out with blatant cases of corruption swept under the rug and subsequently removed from public awareness by the next case of blatant corruption so much so that we have become inured and desensitised to issues of government corruption accepting it as normal while people like you who can't pretend anymore will go to their default programming of Jonathan is no different!

Mtcheeew undecided

Calm down sir. See, no amount of 'Para-ing' will bring sense into a f0ol's brain. It is common place to see people reason like their President.

Don't worry sir. The reality of Post-COVID 19 will reset many people's brain. grin
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
DaggerScorpion:
[s][/s]

New account today again.

5th account today alone

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by rajoys: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ivorycassi:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_iZExjF9Bx/?igshid=768xxhspvfa8
This Reno Omokri will not allow person rest again. COVID19 is a worldwide pandemic and most countries of the world are feeling the effect in one way or the other. It is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. No matter how you castigate or negatively criticize Buhar, he will finish his 8 years and you can only grumble. You and people in your circle cannot stop him from completing his 2 tenures which your boss GEJ could not achieve. Don’t get me wrong, many people including myself are grossly disappointed with the way Buhari administration turn out to be, so don’t think I am his fan. I learnt you are a pastor and as such I expect you to know that for Buhari to come back as President in this his second tenure is because God want him to be there. This is because the Bible say, “all power that be are ordained by God”. So I will advise you to start praying for Nigeria and the leaders for things to be better. I am sure you will still have members of your family, at least member of your extended family in Nigeria even though u are in abroad, so the best thing is for you to be praying for Nigeria. You have to stop this idea of crying over milk that was spilled since 2015. Finally, let me let you know that u can never be Buhari tormentor, not even Fayose when he was Governor was tormentor to him. PMB just ignore him and the same he is doing with you. Don’t be surprise if PMB doesn’t know you are existing even with all these your attacks on him. He doesn’t gives a damn, so pray for Nigeria and pray for him so that your relations remaining in Nigeria which is their own Jerusalem may enjoy peace and prosperity in the land
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Czartega(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

To me you are psychotic. You need to see a therapist.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Czartega:

To me you are psychotic. You need to see a therapist.

Okay.

Next...
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by abbiboy: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

But the way nigerians cry in pains shows @rtdgeneralMbuhari was never a messiah after all but a nemesis that is hunting our existence,and for looting u re the greatest liar even worst than d previous PDP govt.This govt is not looting yet they keep borrowing from multilateral org. all the crude oil sales from 2015 to date where did they hide the money,only morons buy d crap propaganda APC sold to u pre 2015.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Kfed4ril(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
correction not "us" You re on your own on this.... As if it wasnt in his regime that they stole lots of money.

Lol
What is this regime doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.