Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (57119 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by cvlogic: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
GEJ era of looting and lawlessness
PMB era of marginalization and dictatorship
I think I know who to choose
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by new2012: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
oluwasegun007:

I will not dignify you further with responses since you've revealed who are in your full regalia. Peace

Bros, use your brain please- its not for decoration.

Stealing, corruption, theft etc does not negate someone's skills and experiences in other fields of life. A fantastic doctor can be a thief, even a pastor can be corrupt.. Those stuffs are mutually exclusive.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by new2012: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
oluwasegun007:

I will not dignify you further with responses since you've revealed who are in your full regalia. Peace

And BTW your inability to coin words that make sense is the only reason you're quitting this convoy.

You speak of impunity in the previous govt, any idea on what impunity means? How much of it exist now?

Dude, from 1960 no politician, GEJ, OBJ, IBB, PMB give a damn abt Nigerians, just their pocket. But because your kind can't discern good from bad, they use you and screw ur mentality, giving you the Mindset that a certain, tribe, a certain religion, a certain party, or set of people are better than the rest.

Wake up bro, they are all to same thing and the masses are even worse.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by samfrancis1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Nigeria would have been in a confused state.

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

GEJ's government was a "looting for all" and lawlessness.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Bro... Only God can heal you

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by gaskiyamagana: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
awon ole ati ebi ole jati jati
Iwofa lenu, ibi ti o ba wu elenu razor ni o le ran lo.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by proprince(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I didnt know fools like you still exist.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by VaselineCrew: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
All these people talking about oil boom under GEJ.

Wasn’t that why he tried to remove subsidy? While the opposition rioted?

How is it that GEJ and his team kept gas prices so low, while oil prices were high?

Under this regime, if oil prices go up, before you know it they’ve increased pump price.

Even though I rate GEJ average for a president, I give him props for trying to remove subsidy. Iweala must have been preaching subsidy removal to him.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by EM123: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
The few comment i see shows that the youth are worse than the elders , how can a reasonable nigeria citizen that has witnessed the hunger and suffering every body is witnessing including pdp and apc, support pmb? I wip for the futhure of nigeria , i will never ever stand to vote for any nigeria youth because the youth are worse than the elders.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by YusufTheGreat: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Lol
What is this regime doing?
they re all the same thieves, lol they should stop making it look like jonathan was a saint.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by MikkieEl: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
alot of money have been stolen too, but jonathan is not the best president we ve had, is he better than yar adua?

What brought H. E Musa Yar'Adua into this?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by YusufTheGreat: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
GalaticHorde:
yes far better than the lifeless cadaver buhari whom you are using Jonathan to compare in your failed attempt at whattaboutism instead of facing issues pertaining to the obvious failure of buhari and the cognitive dissonance of people like you who voted a coup plotter into power while prostelysing that he was ever to be compared to or even better than a through and through democrat! People like you keep shouting jona failed jona corrupt but even your EFCC are hard pressed to prove anything in court but after years of media prosecution you've managed to convince yourself and many idiots out there that what you believe are automatically facts while in the past five years under your messiah we have been bombarded week in week out with blatant cases of corruption swept under the rug and subsequently removed from public awareness by the next case of blatant corruption so much so that we have become inured and desensitised to issues of government corruption accepting it as normal while people like you who can't pretend anymore will go to their default programming of Jonathan is no different!

Mtcheeew undecided
what u just wrote made no sense... It was soo long I thought there ll be reasons And points but it ws all trash... I am not a Buhari supporter You still dont get me... My point is you should stop making it look like jonathan is the Jesus of Nigeria.. He is not a saint for Goodness sake... He has not even done half of what yar adua has done.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Kfed4ril(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
they re all the same thieves, lol they should stop making it look like jonathan was a saint.

Ok better
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by YusufTheGreat: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
MikkieEl:

What brought H. E Musa Yar'Adua into this?
they keep praising jonathan like he was the best president we ve had, so Im like, he is not even better than the late umaru Musa yar adua.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
proprince:

I didnt know fools like you still exist.

Okay
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Okay

shut up!
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by maridrug(m): 2:28am On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Must be literally incapacitated...Nigeria is not moving forward in any way.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by moderatedguy: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't debate pointlessly.
Lol typical Zombies
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Funky1991(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Oby ezekwesiri one of the biggest hypocrite sincerely speaking
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
PHijo:

Tell me just one thing Buhari has done to correct that 'damage'!

First of all, he had to deal with a recession, and he successfully took us out of it.

How can you undo 'damage' in conjunction with the same people you claim did the damage for 16 years or more?

In conjunction with which people? People like?

You Buhari people hate the truth.

Do you like the truth? Hypocrite!
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats321:
I want you to researcher the volume of FDI that left Nigeria after hand over in 2015

The FDI had always fluctuated through the years. And it is beginning to pick up, having dropped due to austerity measures.

and what led to the millions of job losses in 2016 and 2017.

Depends on how you define job loss. Many more Nigerians became unemployed does not necessarily mean they lost their jobs. Some left their jobs, some were sacked for their own negligence. And those number was merely added to the previous number of unemployed. But many Nigerians are ignorant about data.

And lastly how much was oil in 1999/when obj took over.

Sorry that I might have to answer your questions with questions.

In 1999, how much was the minimum wage?

In 1999, what was the inflation rate?

In 1999, what was the capital expenditure?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
eaglejay13:

You forgot to mention how many years Bubu had to diversify

I hate it when people ask questions just for the sake of asking.

Did you not follow my argument?

My argument is concerning the reason why we are in this mess? Failure of past governments to diversify.

If we had diversified away from oil, the recession of 2015 wouldn't have happened.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
ernieboy:
oga stop spewing trash. Obasanjo left a country that was virtually free of foreign debt, he opened up the Telecom sector, thereby creating millions of jobs,

Yes, and millions lost their jobs as well. He made a few billionaires, and impoverished millions of others. Under him, our education sector began to decline. And did he give you uninterrupted power supply? Did he diversify the economy away from oil?

what achievement has apc at the federal level accomplished since coming into power.

Numerous. But you fail to see them because you would rather eat your future than be patient through a rebuilding process.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by ernieboy(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, and millions lost their jobs as well. He made a few billionaires, and impoverished millions of others. Under him, our education sector began to decline. And did he give you uninterrupted power supply? Did he diversify the economy away from oil?

Numerous. But you fail to see them because you would rather eat your future than be patient through a rebuilding process.
oh and buhari has diversified the economy abi, oh I also forget has given you uninterrupted power supply. Rebuilding process? Someone actually said a lot of you buharist are like zombies I am actually beginning to believe that claim

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Benbellamor: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
ernieboy:
oh and buhari has diversified the economy abi, oh I also forget has given you uninterrupted power supply. Rebuilding process? Someone actually said a lot of you buharist are like zombies I am actually beginning to believe that claim
IRREDEEMABLE..
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
ernieboy:

You people should use your brains when arguing.

We, who support Buhari never claimed that he is perfect.

But every time you people try to paint Obasanjo or GEJ as better than Buhari, we will always remind you that they never solved any of the major problems that is holding the country back.

They never solved electricity problems.

They never solved issues of corruption.

They never diversified the economy.

So, on what basis are they better?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by PHijo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
author=BluntTheApostle post=89014239]

First of all, he had to deal with a recession, and he successfully took us out of it.

No, he did not have to deal with a recession, the recession was self induced. All the things we told them to do 5 years ago, they now have to do it now because without that IMF wouldn't give them loan. Now it is too little, too late! The train has moved.

In conjunction with which people? People like?

Do you like the truth? Hypocrite!

If you talk of "16 years", Amaechi, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Akume, Gemade, Masari, Ogbeh, Akpabio etc were all part of that 16 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.