Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money (3660 Views)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bitter truth is your money she loves not you quit the relationship except she has offered you something valuable
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by wizdomnzube(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hahahaha

Bros where ur babe dey go with the hair she one go do for dis lockdown?

U sef reason am naw. She go collect money from u do her hair, rub cream to look good so she can go pipe her other bf.

Trust dem girls at ur own peril cheesy

Better dash ur mama or sister that money instead make dem use am feed instead.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Onego(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
phorget:

My mother is not a girl she's a woman.
keep on deceiving yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
purplecoco:
Well she’s your Gurlfriend and if you don’t take of her who will? I mean I’m not saying she should solely depend on you, but if you could help her out,then you should than making a big deal out of her asking for money. I mean this Lockdown is affecting everyone so try to help any one you can moreover your girlfriend. Lol

His girlfriend does not need any help.

If she needed help, she should be talking about food in this lockdown. She is well fed. Me I never enter barbing salon. Waiting for lockdown to subside.

Anybody expecting me to part with N5k in this lockdown, is unserious if not on food or Long term investment.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tell her to ask her parents for money.

Gosh, what is it with some girls!

Tell her not to rub cream, the heat is too much (I personally haven't rubbed cream in a month. Weather is too hot)

Ask her where she wants to go to in this lockdown. I know many people, myself included who haven't done hair since this lockdown. Na just Monday I carried my two yam legs to the salon to make my hair because I thought work is resuming on Tuesday.

Stop spoiling these girls. Let them make their own money or ask their parents for money

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
What confuse me most is that
When they ask their dad he won't give them or their mom
So how comfortable do you ask an outsider I still don't understand angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by phorget(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Onego:
keep on deceiving yourself

Lol,you seriously don't seems to understand my point. Though you failed to specify your gender on your profile but I really want to assume you to be a female and I'll address you as one.
I don't have anything against girls but what I'm against is how most of them usually reason.
How can you explain the fact that someone is busy demanding money for hair and cream in a time like this knowing fully well the worth of her man?

If I come to you and I ask you to help me with some money to buy drinks and cigarettes and someone else come to you for some money so as to get some food please who will you attend to?
This is a difficult time hence my reason for saying that girls should always think straight. Money isn't easy to come by this time around and I think they should rather endeavor to survive first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by ololade894(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Shibaraba:

Olosho... Local.. Night 10k thereabouts. Classy 20 to thirty grand. Highest round Wey dem go give you an three. Local na two you go collect. Bj non inclusive.

Girlfriend. Free regular punna.

Make your decision using the parameters above.

girlfriend way no wan Bleep
wetin be that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Kenneth10110(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Preshieben:
I don't see why you can't help someone you bang constantly with money
I blamed our girls anyway
I wouldn't go into a relationship without being financially okay
I can't be begging any guy for money to make my hair,fix my nails or subscribe my phone
It reduces you undecided

Taar she also bangs him steady she should go and work to suit her lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Rhaspody(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Give her 70% of the amount and explain to her that you are not sure of your next salary. Watch how she will react
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Godoverevery: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Preshieben:
I can't be begging any guy for money to make my hair,fix my nails or subscribe my phone
It reduces you undecided
why do Nigeria Ladies always see u sexing a guy has a huge favour??
Well not surprised that what most of y'all got to offer.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Taar she also bangs him steady she should go and work to suit her lifestyle
undecided
I wish my fellow girls will grow to Know that they don't need to depend on guys for anything
Just work
Very simple

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

why do Nigeria Ladies always see u sexing a guy has a huge favour??
Well not surprised that what most of y'all got to offer.
it's a huge favor
Cos guys are the beneficiary of this thing call sex while it's causing harm tho' less harm to the female counterpart undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Godoverevery: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Preshieben:
it's a huge favor
Cos guys are the beneficiary of this thing call sex while it's causing harm tho' less harm to the female counterpart undecided
Beneficiary !!!! an average Nigeria lady mentality that why most y'all are used and dumped.
well I just pity the weak men who doesn't no wit as lil as 500 u can have that hug favour u referred too.
My dear Pu**y is Pu**y there non that won't make a man cum....so if u like be a Rihanna or rashida nah just packaging pass one another....the content inside will produce same end result.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

Beneficiary !!!! an average Nigeria lady mentality that why most y'all are used and dumped.
well I just pity the weak men who doesn't no wit as lil as 500 u can have that hug favour u referred too.
My dear Pu**y is Pu**y there non that won't make a man cum....so if u like be a Rihanna or rashida nah just packaging pass one another....the content inside will produce same end result.
I wouldn't blame guys Sha
Girls made themselves cheap
Pussy isn't pussy bro
It differs
Understand this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by GodblessNig247(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
purplecoco:
Well she’s your Gurlfriend and if you don’t take of her who will? I mean I’m not saying she should solely depend on you, but if you could help her out,then you should than making a big deal out of her asking for money. I mean this Lockdown is affecting everyone so try to help any one you can moreover your girlfriend. Lol

Buying cream is inconsequential for now. Money for food would have been appropriate

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Kenneth10110(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Preshieben:
undecided
I wish my fellow girls will grow to Know that they don't need to depend on guys for anything
Just work
Very simple

A girl in 100 level was telling me she wants a working class guy then i asked her what will she offer to him she said advice on making more money and steady food(sex). I told her work hard and be an independent woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Rapmoney(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
purplecoco:

I knew your advice will not be different from this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Akinbahm(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Onego:
so what are they using?
Pussy

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by zyzxx(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Preshieben:
It reduces you undecided
Dont get the guy wrong here, why are some ladies selfish?
Don't you get the drift?
The guy is not sure he will collect salary?
he is not sure how he will survive this time?
a lady is now asking him for money for cream and hair?
when the guy will have spent a lot of money because of this period and first thing is how to recover first
do you lady care at all? must is be all about you alone?
the guy survive is less concerned to her?

well i don't blame the lady, i blame the guy that is dating a lady that dont see future but cream and hair is what their life is all about

even my God knows i can't deal with any lady that sees me as opportunity not as a partner that we can solve and sort our future together

who have time for a lady that dont no what her future holds for her

i dont like advising people to break-up, but OP is you have a future and you know time wait for no man... look for someone that get their priority right in life and have same dreams and vision like you

that lady sees you as opportunity, she has no value to contribute to your life @ oluwatomisin93

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by placeofallure(f): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Now everyone knows. Everyone knows that someone, someone you claim you love, someone probably dear to your heart, somebody who fixes your other troom needs has just asked for money.

See you don't have to come here. If she's somebody reasonable, you'd know. If she's just one of those slay queens with no head you'd also know. So if she's the latter, what business do you have with her?

Yes! What business do you have with someone not adding any value? Men deserve purpose driven women. Somebody who will help you build wealth, except you're a spendthrift yourself.

I especially find asking for money for hairdo as insensitive in this Covid-19 period. But she possibly can't do without body cream, maybe. (Since Coro started, I stopped rubbing body cream, powder and all those, where am I going? )

At this period, everyone needs help. If you can, why not? We help people we don't know, how much more the ones we know. But if she's the type that squanders wealth, it's not enough to just tell her no money, show her the way outta your life. Period!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by oluwatomisin93(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
zyzxx:
Dont get the guy wrong here, why are some ladies selfish?
Don't you get the drift?
The guy is not sure he will collect salary?
he is not sure how he will survive this time?
a lady is now asking him for money for cream and hair?
when the guy will have spent a lot of money because of this period and first thing is how to recover first
do you lady care at all? must is be all about you alone?
the guy survive is less concerned to her?

well i don't blame the lady, i blame the guy that is dating a lady that dont see future but cream and hair is what their life is all about

even my God knows i can't deal with any lady that sees me as opportunity not as a partner that we can solve and sort our future together

who have time for a lady that dont no what her future holds for her

i dont like advising people to break-up, but OP is you have a future and you know time wait for no man... look for someone that get their priority right in life and have same dreams and vision like you

that lady sees you as opportunity, she has no value to contribute to your life @ oluwatomisin93
Thanks brother. I really appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
so hair saloons are still open under this lockdown? cheesy
me dey still wait for the corona lockdown to be over make them do open barbing saloons make i go barb
i have my own clipper but i cant give it to anyhow person make dem no go spoil my hair
and as for the issue of cream op if u dont have enuf money for the type of cream she uses then buy vaseline for her
kpa kpa vaseline no go pass 200 naira
Re: My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money by Onego(f): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akinbahm:

Pussy
you are mouthed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Rape / My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. / What Is Happening In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.