Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3644 Views)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Virgin Mary Was Raped by a Roman Soldier
A young woman from Galilee, who's tragedy turned to be the greatest blessing in disguise. Showing how God works in mysterious ways.
During that time in Galilee, Roman empire was on top of the world.
Roman soldiers were sent to Jerusalem after the Jewish people revolt and started the Roman-Jewish Wars.
The common thing with Roman Soldier that time was to rape the females of the land the conquer.
A Soldier named Panthera is accounted in Jewish records as the soldier that raped virgin Mary. Thus she became pregnant with the baby Jesus.
This explains Joseph's Furious attitude when he learnt about Mary's rape.

There are certain clues in the New Testament to suggest that Mary was in quite a terrible state after the beginning of the pregnancy. The fact that she went in great haste to see Elizabeth. The fact that she talks about herself as a "lowly handmaid": why is she lowly? Some people believe the lowliness was because she was actually the victim of a rape.

Jesus is the son of a Roman soldier that raped Mary.
This destiny was to be born of a Roman
And to be crucifer by the same Romans
It was a prophecy that was fufilled.

The true reason this story is symbolic is that it is the true event that happened.
Constantine and the council of bishops in Niccea covered the rape case with the idea of immaculate conception. That God impregnate Mary. This was a plot to save Mary image from ridicule but they made a mistake in covering up the true story.
Mary was highly respected because in the face of ridicule, gossips, and trauma she faced as a rape victim. She still put her hope in God and kept the pregnancy.
Instead of aborting it.
Joseph was a truly understanding husband to still accept Mary after all she was raped.
Now the result of this rape pregnancy was Jesus been born. A messiah. Who changed the world.

God wanted to show us that every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise.
That he can use mary someone who was victimized,casted,rejected after she was raped to usher in the saviour of the world.
God wanted to prove that he can use the least expected person to change the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/24/story-virgin-birth-christianity-mary-sex-femininity.

This account of Mary was given by the earliest Christian before the Roman empire under Constantine merged together with the church to form the Roman Catholic Church.
When the Roman and church merge. They decided to scrap some of the original events and replace them with a more acceptable story.

1 Like

Re: . by Nezero(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
What is your source?

We know the Bible is true. We also know that Satan can use anyone online or offline to explain the plot wrongly and confuse people.

May you be rewarded for all your efforts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by itsme01: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
cool

Yeshua is a Jew, Jesus is a fake Latin name by European colonialist/ Roman Empire,

Yeshua is a bloodline to Ibrahim, Solomon (westernised)/ Sulieman , David (westernised) /Dauhood and all known prophets including Mohammad decendant of Ismail,

If you want to know the truth read the isrealis Torah, it's available online,

New testament was written by disciples who had no authority to write for Yeshua since they denied him till his death, Stupid Italians , Roman or Vatican have no right to control Yeshua's legacy when they killed him

Same Europeans that claim to be authority on Christian religion murdered 5million Jew a tribe of Yeshua

Europeans claim Christmas is Yeshua's birthday, but it's false Yeshua was not born in the winter

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
If these are true then the rape was a divine plan by GOD himself..there are a lot of ways he walk that remains a mystery to man.But since i havent come across this story elsewhere,i still believe our Lord came through the immaculate conception

3 Likes

Re: . by gnykelly(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
be careful of what you say, just because you want to sound learned.

1 Like

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:
If these are true then the rape was a divine plan by GOD himself..there are a lot of ways he walk that remains a mystery to man.But since i havent come across this story elsewhere,i still believe our Lord came through the immaculate conception
God works in mysterious ways. He picks the less fortunate or less favoured.
Just like David was chosen
Re: . by SpacehubTech: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please stop the blasphemy bc there was no sexual intercourse

1 Like

Re: . by Emerald04(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op ask yourself if you really have sense. Ask yourself again. Do that again.
Hope you've realized you're senselessly senseless now bah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Enoch07: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
this one shock me!!!

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emerald04:
Op ask yourself if you really have sense.
Ask yourself again.
Do that again.

Hope you've realized you're senselessly senseless now bah?
You are not making sense
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpacehubTech:
Please stop the blasphemy bc there was no sexual intercourse
The truth is very bitter, u will adjust don't worry

3 Likes

Re: . by Authoreety: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iv never come across anything more stupid and foolish than this post...
Dammit!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
God works in mysterious ways. He picks the less fortunate or less favoured. Just like David was chosen
He turns stars to scars
Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=PRE4 post=91230061]
He turns scars to stars
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:

He turns stars to scars
That was the grand point God was trying to come across.
That He need no King or queen to usher in the saviour of the world.
Same way the rich man dies and goes to hell
While the poor man dies and sitting on Abraham's bossom.
The rejected stone becomes the corner Stone is the prime reason Virgin Mary is adored.
God always used the unfourtunate to change the world.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChiBUNA,there was no sexual intercourse.If there was sexual intercourse then Christ was a sinner and a sinner cant die for sinners.Jesus Christ is that spotless lamb that bear no sin spot,he was begotten of the Holy Spirit.Bro rethink

2 Likes

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Authoreety:
Iv never come across anything more stupid and foolish than this post...

Dammit!
Your tiny brain can't handle truth abi
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:

But not in this case.Anyone who is born of a man is a sinner.Christ was not a sinner till his death
Again you and 80% of Christians are being mislead with this false doctrine that any man born of a man is a sinner.
That is the result of brainwashing you since you were a kid. Now you're an adult you still believe it. Because you have been brainwashed

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

That was the grand point God was trying to come across.
That He need no King or queen to usher in the saviour of the world.
Same way the rich man dies and goes to hell
While the poor man dies and sitting on Abraham's bossom.
The rejected stone becomes the corner Stone is the prime reason Virgin Mary is adored.
God always used the unfourtunate to change the world.

But not in this case.Anyone who is born of a man is a sinner.Christ was not a sinner till his death
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op is in trouble grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

The idea that being born via intercourse is sin. Was not the idea of the early church.
This idea was added during the time of Constantine the emporor of Rome who joined the roman government and church together.
Being born via intercourse is not a sin

Psalm 51:5 says:I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceived me.
Proposes the notion that conception through intercourse is a sin.

1 Like

Re: . by Toxay(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nezero:
What is your source?

We know the Bible is true. We also know that Satan can use anyone online or offline to explain the plot wrongly and confuse people.

May you be rewarded for all your efforts

Same Bible that implied Earth is flat and that the whole creation was in 7 days.
We now know all this is false

1 Like

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:

Psalm 51:5 says:I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceived me.
Proposes the notion that conception through intercourse is a sin.
That verse was mistranslated. The original Hebrew word said "in lust" again it was his translated to "in Sin". The lust is referring to an incident on how his father raped his mother after getting drunk. That is the lust he is referring to. Psalms of David is David's personal story where he recounts how God has been good to him.

David is reffering to how he was born. His father was drunk when he came home and raped David's mother. Google it and you will see the verse where David's father in Lust and drunk rapes his wife and she was pregnant with David. Hence why David the psalmist said that he was concieved from forceful rape from his father that was drunk that night.
The Psalms is like a diary for David's personal life.
He is talking about his own experience.
David the psalmist is not reffering to all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Yeshua is a Jew, Jesus is a fake Latin name by European colonialist/ Roman Empire,

Yeshua is a bloodline to Ibrahim, Solomon (westernised)/ Sulieman , David (westernised) /Dauhood and all known prophets including Mohammad decendant of Ismail,

If you want to know the truth read the isrealis Torah, it's available online,

New testament was written by disciples who had no authority to write for Yeshua since they denied him till his death, Stupid Italians , Roman or Vatican have no right to control Yeshua's legacy when they killed him

Same Europeans that claim to be authority on Christian religion murdered 5million Jew a tribe of Yeshua

Europeans claim Christmas is Yeshua's birthday, but it's false Yeshua was not born in the winter

[/s] You are 90% wrong
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Again you and 80% of Christians are being mislead with this false doctrine that any man born of a man is a sinner.
That is the result of brainwashing you since you were a kid. Now you're an adult you still believe it. Because you have been brainwashed

How about John 3:6 -That which is born of the flesh is flesh,and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.
Anyman born of a woman is a sinner and cannot inherit the kingdom of God until he be born again and made whole.
What of Romans 5:12-Wherefore,as by one man sin enter into the world and death by sin;and so death[sin]passed upon all men,for that all have sinned.

Bro think well

3 Likes

Re: . by itsme01: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
You are 90% wrong

Intelligent people state fact for facts in countering argument

Try to be intelligent next time
Re: . by Beyhiodie(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:
They are not true
Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Beyhiodie:
They are not true
I did not believe that either.Scroll down and see my take on this crap written
Re: . by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
PRE4:

How about John 3:6 -That which is born of the flesh is flesh,and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.
Anyman born of a woman is a sinner and cannot inherit the kingdom of God until he be born again and made whole.
What of Romans 5:12-Wherefore,as by one man sin enter into the world and death by sin;and so death[sin]passed upon all men,for that all have sinned.

Bro think well
Again, you are quoting new testament that I told you was compiled and doctored by the Roman government and the church at that time to suite their agenda.
Even the title of the gospel "Romans" should let you know that this is doctored false doctrine by the roman empire. Open your eyes
I know how hard it feels since you have been brainwashed since you were a kid. I'll be alright

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Again, you are quoting new testament that I told you was compiled and doctored by the Roman government and the church at that time to suite their agenda.
Even the title of the gospel "Romans" should let you know that this is doctored false doctrine by the roman empire. Open your eyes
I know how hard it feels since you have been brainwashed since you were a kid. I'll be alright

Apostle Paul who was A roman wrote it to the church at Rome.
Arent you aware that when he gave his life to Christ,he automatically became a prey to the Romans?How can the Roman write the Book of Roman to suit their agenda when majority of them dont believe in Jesus Christ?The Bible was written through inspiration by Several annointed men of God not any Roman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Successful People Do This To Their Pussy (Picture) / See 15 Things Girls Want From You But Wont Ask You / Yoruba Girls No Go Kill Us For This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.