Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (309573 Views)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material / Father Accused Me Of Witchcraft, Bathed Me With Acid (WARNING:disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by dayokanu(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2011
Those clamouring for war should see what war brings its easy to eat drink and shout for war knowing you would be millions of miles away from the action.

Sad to see the real victims of Biafra suffering . Unfortunately thats the nature of wars and When you decide to lead your people into war, think about the defenceless children and women

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2011
alj harem:

missy, i think you need to read and know what occur before the war and after the war

your prevous post is very very annoying to me and other viewers, i bet you do not know much about the war apart from wikipedia and other non-crediable sources.

about oil; it is not for igbos or southern nigeria, it is for NIGERIA

so you can not take nigeria's oil to biafra or southern nigeria because oil was discovered when Nigeria was formed not when southern nigeria was on there own

i thought u were jamacian; if you really are, i think it is best to stay out of nigeria history or policies because what you see on Nairaland is not what is acutually gooing on in nigeria

Sorry to inform you but  don't give a damn how you feel about me or my opinions because they are just that. . .MY opinions. I AGREED with what OTHER Nigerians on here were saying and I find it quite hilarious you decide to pick on me and tell me (like the rest of the ignorant tards on here who share this view>>wink to "stay out of Nigerian affairs" when the OWNER OF THIS SITE clearly says it is for Nigeria and FRIENDS OF NIGERIA. I have read some threads on here about foreign affairs and your opinions about other people, should that give me a reason to go around reporting and demanding that you all focus only of Naija issues? Grow up. It's because of that schitty line about my Jamaican self needing to mind my business why i didn't even bother to read the rest.

For your information, it may not be important you but my ancestors were slaves and many of whom were Igbo, with that having been said at least I have enough common sense to know that the troubles in western and central Africa are DIRECT links to the after effects of the slave trade and the western imperialistic influence that followed thereafter. So, therefore I am part of this issue whether you all want to accept it or not.

beneli:

@ MzD@rkSkin, your observation is the reality - to some people it was - and always will be - about the oil. Human lives lost or destroyed means nothing . . .

Absolutely, it's a cycle. Outsiders give value to what Africans see and pass every day. Be it slaves during the slave trade to now: rubber, Gold, copper, oil, ivory, DIAMONDS, trees that make top of the line furniture, etc. and then pin African vs. African (tribes/class) to fight over who controls the exports. Again I stress the slave trade was only the beginning and I am a result of that therefore I see the unfortunate struggles that Africans face enough to know that "when ever there is something of value found in Africa, the locals die in large numbers and in horrible ways". If the Igbos lived in a useless land with no oil or much to export, I guarantee they would have been granted the right to secede from the union with Nigeria but the oil is what the international community wants (money/oil > lives. . .period). I AM NOT SAYING these ppl were heartless because a lot of them were victims of propaganda themselves which caused them to take place in the war however I am saying those in charge know the real reason behind it and ethnic tensions/lies helped to fuel the war (history repeats again: AFRICANS VS. AFRICANS), I don't care what Alj says.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by aljharem(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Sorry to inform you but  don't give a damn how you feel about me or my opinions because they are just that. . .MY opinions. I AGREED with what OTHER Nigerians on here were saying and I find it quite hilarious you decide to pick on me and tell me (like the rest of the ignorant tards on here who share this view>>wink to "stay out of Nigerian affairs" when the OWNER OF THIS SITE clearly says it is for Nigeria and FRIENDS OF NIGERIA. I have read some threads on here about foreign affairs and your opinions about other people, should that give me a reason to go around reporting and demanding that you all focus only of Naija issues? Grow up. It's because of that schitty line about my Jamaican self needing to mind my business why i didn't even bother to read the rest.

For your information, it may not be important you but my ancestors were slaves and many of whom were Igbo, with that having been said at least I have enough common sense to know that the troubles in western and central Africa are DIRECT links to the after effects of the slave trade and the western imperialistic influence that followed thereafter. So, therefore I am part of this issue whether you all want to accept it or not.

missy, did the owner of this site tell you that "biafra and friends of igbo biafra"

look i really do not care were you are british or jamacian or any,,,,,,, you are not meant to talk about nigerian politics or history because

you were not there

you are not in nigeria

none of your aancestorswere in the war

i think you have been brain-washed by this web-site grin grin it is just funny how you view nigeria now

as i told you earlier, you really do not know what is going on nigeria or what when on in nigeria's past so stop this your "side taking"

secondly, what does your ascestors got to do with this,,, i do not 4ing care if they were of igbo origin, smiley

i myself have an igbo origin and i tell you that biafran soilders killed them in cold blood angry angry

so you that none of you people die in the war are here telling me about nigerians past,,,,,, it is funny isn't it undecided

look i will not insult you like you did to me

all i am telling you is that do not come here and start jugding on what you know nothing about,,ok all you know is websites and nairaland were people like ezeuche and co have lied and lied and lied about the biafran history.

i will advice you to just stay out of what you do not know anything about,,,ok
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ darkskin*
I have followed your argument and I can comfortably tell you that you do not know anything about Nigeria or her past. Do some research and stop believing every garbage spewed by some pro-biafrans on this site.
The war was a land and resource grabbing war. How can you justify Ojukwu (the biafran war lord) invasion the SW and MW? How can you justify Ojukwu annexing almost the whole of SS even up to Warri (my people reside there)? How can you justify the killing of every leader from other ethnic groups but yours was spared? How can you justify the appointment of a lot of igbo officers after the coup? There are lots of question you need to ask yourself before you try to talk about these issues. I would advise you to do some independent research. The pro-biafrans would NEVER tell you they are at fault, infact, they would never tell you the truth since the truth. They would fuel your hatred for other Nigerians as their parents did to them. They would not tell you why the whole country fought against them. Learn the truth!!!MO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2011
MzDarkskin, is an unbiased person on these threads. alj harem and Jason, you all are getting upset with her, because she does not support your views. Just shut up please and allow to voice her opinion. We already know your views on this issue.

Atrocities were committed against the Igbo and other Easterners, and the Nigerian FG has the blood of innocence on their hands.

MzDarskin is a proud descendant of Igbos and we Igbos welcome her views.

So you two shut up with all your nonsense. I am getting sick and tired of you two polluting threads!  angry angry

Now it is time for to battle you two for spreading false history. I am an Igbo man, and I know the history of ALL Nigeria. Lets see if you two can compete against me.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2011
And Jason, you are a big FOOL . My pictures show the attrocities committed against Easteners. And these pictures will be here for all ETERNITY. Just like my other pictures on other threads.

Where are your pictures of the attrocities committed by the Biafrans?

Either put up, or shut up.

If you don't have any proof. You are just a big LIAR and your words should only be taken with a grain of salt.

You do not know anything about the Biafran War so do not talk about issues you know nothing about.

Annexation of South-South? There was no such thing as South-South back then. It was the Eastern Region. And most Easterners supported secession from the Ogoni to the Ibibio. Even many of the Kalabari (Eastern Ijaw) supported it.

Jason, you even showed your ignorance of the South-South and you cannot talk about the South-South. Beaf a true person from the South-South already showed you for the person you. You are not even an Itsekiri man.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

MzDarkskin, is an unbiased person on these threads. alj harem and Jason, you all are getting upset with her, because she does not support your views. Just shut up please and allow to voice her opinion. We already know your views on this issue.

Atrocities were committed against the Igbo, and the Nigerian FG has the blood of innocence on their hands.

MzDarskin is a proud descendant of Igbos and we Igbos welcome her views. So shut up with all your nonsense. I am getting sick and tired of you two polluting threads!  angry angry

I know she is of igbo descendants. I was simply tell her the truth. She has a choice to believe the lies and brainwashing post on this site or to search credible sources and seek the truth.  Every unbiased person I have ever met tells me the same thing ( even igbos, yes, proper igbo sons of the soil). How come you all do not talk about the atrocities Nzogwu committed against humanity? How come you all fail to mention the killing of a pregnantwife and her 8 month old unborn baby? How come you all do not talk about the killing of the Northern spiritual head? How come you do not all talk aaboutthe killings of yorubas during your era of coup? How come you all do not say Nzogwu was the first man to eexecutea coup in nigeria and that he is the genesis of the problem we have today? How come you all shout federalism now because it is not working for you when it was your son that merged all of us together? Brother, I am not angry, I am simple tell her the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

Atrocities were committed against the Igbo and other Easterners, and the Nigerian FG has the blood of innocence on their hands.

So you two shut up with all your nonsense. I am getting sick and tired of you two polluting threads!  angry angry

Now it is time for to battle you two for spreading false history. I am an Igbo man, and I know the history of ALL Nigeria. Lets see if you two can compete against me.

LOL. Yes, there was nothing like SS but did the Ijaws say they wanted to leave? did the MW say they wanted to leave? Why force them You are the one getting angry now because the truth hurts, doesn't it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by aljharem(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

lol, she is igbo but i am not igbo because i do not support your views,, this is quite funny

so she is unbiased, when clearly she does not know her history

look i am not ready to agrue with you,

is it not her that have and igbo decendant just like bk/babe, alj harem, and her

me and bk/babe do not support this propangada you people are doing on this site and her because she support your views, she unbiased,,,,

i no get time for you people today

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2011
jason123:

I know she is of igbo descendants. I was simply tell her the truth. She has a choice to believe the lies and brainwashing post on this site or to search credible sources and seek the truth.  Every unbiased person I have ever met tells me the same thing ( even igbos, yes, proper igbo sons of the soil). How come you all do not talk about the atrocities Nzogwu committed against humanity? How come you all fail to mention the killing of a pregnantwife and her 8 month old unborn baby? How come you all do not talk about the killing of the Northern spiritual head? How come you do not all talk aaboutthe killings of yorubas during your era of coup? How come you all do not say Nzogwu was the first man to eexecutea coup in nigeria and that he is the genesis of the problem we have today? How come you all shout federalism now because it is not working for you when it was your son that merged all of us together? Brother, I am not angry, I am simple tell her the truth.

You are a liar.  angry angry angry What are the attrocities commited by Nzeogwu? A few leaders getting killed? Compared to millions of Igbos that were starved to death. Shut your stinking mouth! I have tolerated you long enough.

Let us discuss the Igbo women who were raped in the North. Thousands of them.

Let us discuss the pregnant Igbo women who were butchered in the North and in the East and their bellies ripped open.

Let us discuss the innocent children who were starved to death.

Let us discuss the innocent elderly Igbos who were shot to death as there village was pillaged.

Let us discuss this.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2011
A few people is worth the life of millions?

You guys make me sick. Sick to my stomach. I wish you all will burn in hell for your transgressions.

That is my curse.

From now on, we are simply enemies. And any post you reply to me in, I will rebuke you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

And Jason, you are a big FOOL . My pictures show the attrocities committed against Easteners. And these pictures will be here for all ETERNITY. Just like my other pictures on other threads.

Where are your pictures of the attrocities committed by the Biafrans?

Either put up, or shut up.

If you don't have any proof. You are just a big LIAR and your words should only be taken with a grain of salt.

You do not know anything about the Biafran War so do not talk about issues you know nothing about.

Annexation of South-South? There was no such thing as South-South back then. It was the Eastern Region. And most Easterners supported secession from the Ogoni to the Ibibio. Even many of the Kalabari (Eastern Ijaw) supported it.

Jason, you even showed your ignorance of the South-South and you cannot talk about the South-South. Beaf a true person from the South-South already showed you for the person you. You are not even an Itsekiri man.

Its like if the yorubas wanted to seceed, they would include the MW undecided and even if they did, why did ekweme separate them then? Bro, you cannot eat your cake and have it! This is my last post here.

@ Darkskin, research on the truth and do not be brainwashed!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2011
jason123:

Its like if the yorubas wanted to seceed, they would include the MW undecided and even if they did, why did ekweme separate them then? Bro, you cannot eat your cake and have it! This is my last post here.

@ Darkskin, research on the truth and do not be brainwashed!

Look fool, you don't even know the South-South. Itsekiri my arse. I agree with Beaf, you are not an Itsekiri. Heck, you are not even from the Niger Delta.

When you said you are Muslim, I knew for a fact you could not be Itsekiri who are 99.9% Christian.

When you did not know about the Kalabari or Okrika people. I knew you were not a native son of the Niger Delta.

You have no business commenting on Niger Delta affairs. Frankly, Mzdarkskin by virtue of her Igbo blood can talk about Niger Delta issues, better than you.

And do not talk about history with me. You only say the same things. You probably do not even know the names of all the coup plotters to talk about this issue.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

You are a liar.  angry angry angry What are the attrocities commited by Nzeogwu? A few leaders getting killed? Compared to millions of Igbos that were starved to death. Shut your stinking mouth! I have tolerated you long enough.

Let us discuss the Igbo women who were violated in the North. Thousands of them.

Let us discuss the pregnant Igbo women who were butchered in the North and in the East and their bellies ripped open.

Let us discuss the innocent children who were starved to death.

Let us discuss the innocent elderly Igbos who were shot to death as there village was pillaged.

Let us discuss this.

So now, we are saying your pain is greater then the families of the people Nzogwu killed? Man, you are not serious. How did you expect them to react? Laugh while your azikwe was enjoying abroad?

@ darkskin

Ask yourself this,
How come Azikwe travelled out of the country at the eve of the coup? The answer is quite obvious, isn't it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

Look fool, you don't even know the South-South. Itsekiri my arse. I agree with Beaf, you are not an Itsekiri. Heck, you are not even from the Niger Delta.

When you said you are Muslim, I knew for a fact you could not be Itsekiri who are 99.9% Christian.

When you did not know about the Kalabari or Okrika people. I knew you were not a native son of the Niger Delta.

You have no business commenting on Niger Delta affairs. Frankly, Mzdarkskin by virtue of her Igbo blood can talk about Niger Delta issues, better than you.

and why told you I am a muslim? LOL. My father is though

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2011
jason123:

So now, we are saying your pain is greater then the families of the people Nzogwu killed? Man, you are not serious. How did you expect them to react? Laugh while your azikwe was enjoying abroad?

@ darkskin

Ask yourself this,
How come Azikwe travelled out of the country at the eve of the coup? The answer is quite obvious, isn't it?

The coup only killed the leaders.

The pogroms annihilated families.

The civil war annihilated villages and hundreds of thousands of people. Mainly Eastern people.

What are a few lives compared to an entire people?

You despicable little goat.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ darkskin
Do you see why most Nigerian do not like to engage in this discussion with pro-biafrans? It's because of the insults and it does not end well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mzdarksin, you can see from the pictures the genocidal acts committed against my people. Not only Igbos, but the Ibibio and Ogoni suffered as well.

The war was very brutal against the East.

The Eastern people only wanted to form their own nation. Because the Nigerian FG failed to protect its people throughout Nigeria.

Every group of people have a right to Self-Determination. It is our God given right to rule ourselves.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

The coup only killed the leaders.

The pogroms annihilated families.

The civil war annihilated villages and hundreds of thousands of people. Mainly Eastern people.

What are a few lives compared to an entire people?

You despicable little goat.

What are you saying? Well, I would not blame you. It is normal to be pissed off at issues like this. Anyway, I apologise if you are offended by the truth. Friends?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2011
jason123:

What are you saying? Well, I would not blame you. It is normal to be pissed off at issues like this. Anyway, I apologise if you are offended by the truth. Friends?

The truth?

My pictures are the truth.

Snapshots in time.

Now where are your pictures to gain sympathy for the Nigerian side. Do you have any? Because my pictures were taken during the same time period.

Friends? Hell no. I do not make friends with those who do not recognize the deaths of millions of Eastern people.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

Mzdarksin, you can see from the pictures the genocidal acts committed against my people. Not only Igbos, but the Ibibio and Ogoni suffered as well.

The war was very brutal against the East.

The Eastern people only wanted to form their own nation. Because the Nigerian FG failed to protect its people throughout Nigeria.

Every group of people have a right to Self-Determination. It is our God given right to rule ourselves.

That was expected because it was viewed as an ethnic coup, don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

The truth?

Snapshots in time.

Now where are your pictures to gain sympathy for the Nigerian side. Do you have any? Because my pictures were taken during the same time period.

Bro, I am done with this topic. We cool?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
DELETED
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

Who didn't support Biafra?

Ibibio - Yes

Igbo - Yes

Ogoni - Yes

Kalabrai - Half

Only one group was split.

Ikwerris did not, it was forced on them since Igbos were the majority in the east. The Kalabaris are more related with the ijaws than Igbos. What about the invasion of the MW? Is that not bad? sine they were neutrals.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2011
Maybe you should look at a map of Biafra.

Biafra did not extend West of the River Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
What about the battle or invasion of ore? Abeg don't make me laugh.
Akhenaten:

Maybe you should look at a map of Biafra.

Biafra did not extend West of the River Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
Deleted
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Akhenaten: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
DELETED
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

Ikwerre supported Biafra as well. It was after the war that they said they were not Igbo. Everyone knows this. So support your statement or shut up.

Mehn how are you going to talk about the Kalabari, when yesterday you didn't know Ijaws were the East? angry

Name the other Eastern Ijaw groups. Oh I forgot, you can't.

Stop talking about things you do not know.

You are simply replying emotionally. I am done with this topic.

Akhenaten:

The truth?

Snapshots in time.

Friends? Hell no. I do not make friends with those who do not recognize the deaths of millions of Eastern people.

I did not even see this earlier grin. I do recognise the death but I do not like the way you all play innocent. Anyway, about the friendship part,THAT ONE NA YOUR PALAVA, I NO SEND! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by jason123: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
Akhenaten:

You do know that Nigeria invaded Biafra first?  undecided undecided undecided

Fool learn history, before you comment on it.

I am done. It is very hard to argue with a fool. A big fool at that.
Even though they were neutrals Na wa oo!
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Olaedo1: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2011
jason123:

@ darkskin*
I have followed your argument and I can comfortably tell you that you do not know anything about Nigeria or her past. Do some research and stop believing every garbage spewed by some pro-biafrans on this site.
The war was a land and resource grabbing war. How can you justify Ojukwu (the biafran war lord) invasion the SW and MW? How can you justify Ojukwu annexing almost the whole of SS even up to Warri (my people reside there)? How can you justify the killing of every leader from other ethnic groups but yours was spared? How can you justify the appointment of a lot of igbo officers after the coup? There are lots of question you need to ask yourself before you try to talk about these issues. I would advise you to do some independent research. The pro-biafrans would NEVER tell you they are at fault, infact, they would never tell you the truth since the truth. They would fuel your hatred for other Nigerians as their parents did to them. They would not tell you why the whole country fought against them. Learn the truth!!!MO

Sorry jason i think us nigerians here made it clear that YOU know nothing about nigeria.You don't even know the name of your village and that's a damn shame. I can justify Ojukwu's invasion of the West(there was no SW at that time dodo), Nigerian army invaded Biafra.That is the justification of him invading the West. Annexing the whole of SS,can you clearify what that means?Umm the Coup of january 1966 was parcipitated by a fight for control between political parties,read your history.And the killing of every leader but yours? I guess ur refering to Nzeogwu. The same the northerners lost the most and the Igbos and yorubas lost roughly the same amount you a-hole.Do your research.Read your old posts, even YOU yourself said that the January '66 coup was not an Igbo coup so stop trying to fill her head up with nonsense fella. In fact after that coup the whole of nigerian civilians were rejoicing,even northern leaders.It wasn't until later on when the Ironsi government wasnt so favorable and the british built propaganda,that people started displaying high tension and opposition. And about the appointment of lots of igbo officers after the coup, can you provide proof and that no other officers from other regions were appointed.I'm lost on that one.Maybe your getting confused with another country like Congo or something. So her listening to a bias nigerian like yourself is learning the truth? and I guess if she looks at the politics of today in nigeria,the Igbos are not singled out or discriminated again federally are they? The good onld TRUTHFUL nigerians could never do something like that could they? Yo stop lying, state the facts, and treat everybody equal jason. All you talk about is yoruba,yoruba,yoruba and ore,ore,ore but you are not even yoruba or so you claim.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Olaedo1: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
jason123:

Ikwerris did not, it was forced on them since Igbos were the majority in the east. The Kalabaris are more related with the ijaws than Igbos. What about the invasion of the MW? Is that not bad? sine they were neutrals.

Ikwerres are Igbo so what are you talking about?lol. You argument is an oxymoron.And who told you that the Ikwerre,which is an igbo clan,did not support Biafra? And again this shows you know nothing about nigeria and definitely nothing about the Old East, the Kalabaris are Ijaws lol.Look it up. Did nigeria(Northern and Western armies) not invade the midwest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.