Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99847 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Samade7: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

I have all this pictures in my laptops long ago. And i am using the laptop to browse even now. You don't need to believe this. Just forget...

U just have to overlook, your child's future is very important......No other woman will take care of dat child like his mum.
Forgive her n try to love her back.
Then, build her to ur taste n always correct her in a matured way, everything is not about shout shout n shout.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by membranus: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
I really pity Simps, only them go through these mumu situations. Nothing beats being a sharp\jasi guy.

Sharp/Jasi guys are also liable to 'jasikoto' and die young.

Pls shun being too smart.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Prenonjebose: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
okey4reel:

I am experiencing such at the moment now, as soon as I told her that I can't get married to her cos of all the things I discovered which are similar to it's all hell went loose, she started insulting me and my family, presently she has refused to leave my house and I am forced to go n stay with a friend till after the Lockdown
What will you do after the lockdown? Don't succumb to her aggression. A desperate lady would oppress you if make the mistake of listening to her pleas.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by mudiana(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marriage na scam..
Love na scam....
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Shakaranews2020: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wow.. God save you.

Meanwhile, Watch shocking moment a Nigeria Dad Denies son who sneaked in from Lagos entry into family house for fear of infesting him with Coro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4LleKwSFWQ
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Pat081: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
She knw that after food sex is the next thing to get a man and she use that to get u
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Champneys: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
OGand99others:
cry cry cry
Zenith bank

Man must survive

Thanks so much

Ok.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Champneys: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

Ok.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by MansoryMX(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

You are a very foolish man.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by dmexman(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sugar mummy in abuja should call me 09013973345.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by thymm: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
You get mind bleep prophetess? Wetin you find go her church in the first place? Well you just have to live with her. Some 25 years old ladies have the body of a 40 year old. For you to believe she was actually 27 years means she has a good body. Age is a number. Accept her the way she is, also accept that you were scammed. No let am too pain you, it happens a lot. just make the best out of it, that's life man, shit happens.
My suggestions
1) Let her learn a skill. Even most graduates are going back to learn one.
2) Open a business for her related to the skill she has learnt. (not wrapper, make she no wear am finish). You can help her to package to meet international standards.
3) The two of you must come to a compromise regarding her social life. She has to restrict it, while you on the other hand must learn to be social a bit.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by bigman001(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

How long have you been living together ? why did you fall so easily? because she is a prophetess? Baba before anything you fuckup big time , and you must learn from your mistake , if you ever want to take her back you have to put some Lay down rules for her and it has to be duly documented , signed and agreed upon . 2 weeks into relationship she is asking you to come see her family for marriage, na there u suppose know say na set up and na desperate woman she be.you believed everything she said without doing any background check. Its either you take her back or forget about her .

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
She don scam u

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by anochuko01(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
A lady said on twitter that shes looking for a man that would be praying with her....

well, wisdom is the principal thing.
if spirituality beclouds your sound judgement, this is how it ends.
man fell for a very cheap spiritual scam

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Veetee(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
To be honest with you i will not advise you to divorce your wife nobody is perfect, you should forgive her, you should be grateful to God for letting you have a child,and then she passed her exams. it shows things can still get better.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Saintdan0421(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
This plot mehn go sweet as movie, title: "Am I a yahoo women?"
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by jt2damoney(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oga, please end the marriage. Your marriage is built ON deceit and lies so can NOT stand.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is deception.
But to be honest these things are superficial
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by PapaAdanna: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
OGand99others:
cry cry cry
Zenith bank

Man must survive

Thanks so much

Hunger murder u there

Everywhere you beg!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lillysbee: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Any marraige based on falsehood is the ground for annulment.

Lordsonn:

Not a fake story. I am so worried now about this marriage wahala
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Apination(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

There was no marriage. You shouldn't even be talking about divorce, because based on what you said there is no marriage. It would be annulled the moment its heard in a court house

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by emperorsversion(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
fear women... One can even embrace devil sef than women
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Kay25(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
You are the fool here how can a lady tell you she can operate computer and you never for once tried to check to see her do it at this computer age?you are dumbass infact she is much more better than you do if she can scam you like that and you agreed to it..chaii u are an ostrich whose head is placed inside the sand trying to escape being attacked..
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
ddjay:

Oga what if your wife is on nairaland and has different monikers and they are all saying forgive her, with simple majority, you will now accept her back
bro! nobody funny reach you. Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ModestGal(f): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

Your wife is a witch, this is why I don't go near pastors, Alfas, Babalawos, etc. Anyone who sees yesterday and tomorrow is a either a witch or using Evil spirit. Even people that dream, I don't walk near them because any time you fight with them, they will see you in their dreams as the root of their problems.

In fact people that go close to this servants of devils that sees future, I hate them because when you have a misunderstanding, they will take you to their pastors, Alfas etc, and you will become a witch

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Futurejoy(f): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

OP, any woman that lies about her age, claims to have a qualification, have no passion for education , lie about being pregnant,goes and hide under the guise of being a holy person , arrogant and not ready to add meaning to her life should be cut off. The marriage started on a capital lie , by right it doesn’t exist. It’s better you do well and divorce her, in fact charge her to court so she can know that she has committed a big crime.
If you refuse to do this and patch up, just know that one day she will eventually kill you and carry everything you have suffered to build. I know of this kind of case before now and it doesn’t end well. She is probably worse than what you are seeing now, as time goes on more things will continue to unravel and your heart may not be able to stomach it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by PeacenLove2: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
vikithor:

Bro calm down,
Re reading these poster long story may not be enough to take side with him,but if,I mean if 90% of what he poured out here is so,I mean facts and antecedence confirming it to be so,abeg make prophetess go find prophets to hook up with.
I understand we (guys/ladies) makes up story to appear acceptable a times,in her case, she be high hand[b] yahoo yahoo prophetess[/b], study the script about the op's ex wife ,and how she acted the roles all these years you will understand further about the serpentine yahoo prophetess.
These presence about her here was way too much.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Yoruba people dey talk say dating na "oja okunkun" be translate toh something wey you buy in the dark. Na everybody dey package when dating. Packaging just pass packaging. I no blame anybody o. I just want people to stop pointing fingers when they mess up. It's even healthy for you when you learn to take responsibility. You can move on fast and make firm decisions on what logical steps to make so you don't things worse. One thing we always forget it our present situation can get worse if care is not taken. Of course I sympathize but I just get the feeling OP is more self-destructing than our prophetess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by shineeye1: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is it not CLEAR that you don't deserve such a criminal as a wife? A so called marriage into which you were deceptively led ,
blindfolded with tissues of bloody lies has no power to keep you bound to a criminal. Now that you are free of her , keep your freedom by all means and never give in to satanic theologies that make marriage a death sentence to the faithfuls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ZooOga: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Time registered: April 29, 2020

Simp story of the day. i can no longer finish reading these fp fictions to completion. cheesy
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Actuarydeji(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why are you coming out to expose her dirty side. Oga, go and see for consensus.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lailuvly: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmnn, from my own point of view, have discovered there is no perfect marriage. We are all managing ourselves. It's very rare too see your perfect match. But if both of you can come down and decide to build your home together. Your marriage will work.

Please learn to forget your wife completely. Sit down together and resolve your differences. Let her what you want in your marriage. I believe she Will surrender since she doesn't want to go. You can still mould her to your shape.

God will help you. Please pray together and eat together. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
I really hate what I don't like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.