Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99800 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by afecgivers: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

If Pastor can be training people on how to speak in tongue, it is very easy for white garment church members to get trained on how to scam followers through arranged prophecy. God does not associate with lies...flee from her before you are doom.

You have to be careful too because If they tie your destiny in that church, you go see N20 for ground call am 2k. Good luck
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by donmik: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Be holy if u want to have a holy spouse!

However, l sympathize with u. Love is built only by God's grace. Try submitting to the Holy Spirit and your whole world can change again. I mean what I have said; u can still love her wonderfully
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by BabaO2: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
James4bright:

What's so fake about the story? 70% of Nigerian women don't act differently from Op's wife.

They are manipulative and would do anything to get under a successful man.
what makes it fake:
The wife was not pregnant, but eventually got pregnant and gave him a boy.
Secondly, the wife didn't have good WAEC, buy eventually got 9 credits.
Everything is falling in place as desired irrespective of the silly lies of the wife before marriage or What exactly did the op want? He should develop the woman the more and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by elyonchee(f): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

you shouldn't have married with conditions. I am not married but my knowledge of marriage, is making the wrong person feel better to have a better marriage and if it is not working through, just get a separation for a while. Before that, you guys need a marriage therapist and also you need to have a heart to heart talk about your feelings.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Belemahue: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

aa

my brother you need to take her back in and build your home because already cooked food is not for everyone
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Rexymania(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
FAKÈ story and a HÒAX! believe this at your peril.

Please how can you prove its fake?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Her family members are attacking me spiritually. They are trying to hurt me and even end my life. For two weeks now, any time i sleep, I always fight with some members of her family in the dream
get the urine of a hen that has laid egg seven times, seven white candle, seven waterless coconut , seven packets of salt ,a bottle of pure honey and 100k to make back to sender soap for you grin.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Rexymania(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Well if everything you said was true, then please don't accept her back

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by djflamini(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
After corona,fear woman.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
different stories everyday,na WA for marriages of these days
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cele wife... I know them
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ichidodo: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
emmaodet:

But the nowadays women will mock you that you are a weakling, mum's pet, unsecured who can't take decisions on his own.
They are very manipulative
Like I give a flying f**k what women think of me?!...Tis not as if I am on a biological clock or I've got little time before I hit the wall?..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Asour: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Let's be clear about one thing though, an illiterate is someone who cannot read or write NOT one without a tertiary education.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Jayphresh(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
What do you think I should do?”
So it’s on Nairaland you intend to get the answers with which to resolve the imbroglio in your family?
I won’t say anything further, good luck �
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by seunmsg(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Noel19:

And the young professor was fooled by a Waec holder and forced him to get married to her?

So marriage is about educational status abi?

No wahala!

The marriage was contracted on falsehood. The guy married her because of the qualities and qualifications she claimed to posses. Now that he has realized that she’s a well packaged fraud, it’s only advisable that he divorce her lying ass. Marriage should never be contracted on falsehood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by demoBaba: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

O boy see scam

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by sirbass(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Since the woman has given him a child, the is no need for him sending her away he should bear with her cause that marriage for us.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
You shouldn't have allowed her cheap lies forced you into marrying her, you should have done a background check on her to verify the truth, but be that as it may, you have no choice than to continue with the marriage, I won't advice you to divorce her, just keep talking to her so she will change, even for her to even force you to sleep with her means that she's a fake prophet.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Bevmo: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age
I don't wanna believe your story though but if you're telling the truth, then you must be very silly to have allowed your educated self caught up in such situation. You never ask to see her school certificate? You can't easily know it when a woman is above 30 no matter the great body she get? She claimed to be a professional cake baker, she is not doing it for a living and you still don't smell fish? Sex before two weeks is ok cuz in fact i have never date a girl for a week before having sex so that's normal but rushing you for marriage within short period of time is RED FLAG and you still couldn't see it? For real I hope you're being honest about your story. If you are, never let her in again, don't feed her, don't give her a thing again. In fact you can relocate to where she won't find you for the next couple of years cuz if you don't, one day she will come around, robbing JuJu on her face and once you are caught, your eye go only clear in the next 27 years time. Sir! I'm talking from experience. Be prayerful cuz she will surely shoot some arrows at you cuz for her to have being speaks in tongues and many things she says comes to pass, Sir! She possesses some power. Just pray, don't trust her even with your water and never allow her in, in your house again. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by friendl: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sorry to say .

You are a confuse man ,...you think there is any prefect woman out there
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by abutujj: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Lordsonn post=88984948]Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

[b]
bro na wa oh you claimed you are lecturer in other words you have pass through the four corner of uni and you allow a woman an illiterate for that matter to manipulate you into marriage that you are now regretting.Bro honestly you need to up your game
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by monz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:

I don't believe this story too
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by TemmyT002(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
If the boring story is true, just tell us you have found someone else.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by membranus: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ekakamba:

I advise you to advise yourself. undecided

He has already advised himself, he has sent the woman packing.

So what further advice does he needs?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lastempero: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age

You must be a gentle man if not you would have discovered about those her false claims no matter how much she tries to hide it and it seems you rushed the whole process but we only live once., just follow your mind.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Sarah20A(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
I wonder how men can comfortably make a baby with women they don't love undecided

Well i feel your pain but i can't advice you because am not educated.. i don't even have waec not to mention Hnd so please wait for those who are academically qualified to advice you

Positive keep attracting negative since 1900 bc
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Bash124: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
palliative needed urgently the.0021535867 diamond bank
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by GoodFaith: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
ichidodo:
CIA and FBI combined cannot match up to a woman when it comes to manipulation, espionage and subterfuge... especially when potency to lead to marriage is involved... That's why we must involve our mothers or elderly aunties to investigate our potential mates as it only takes a woman to catch a woman...Next time don't be a simp...
You fail to include
KGB
M5
Mossad
Women re very manipulative ( Yes I said women)

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by GoodFaith: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
ichidodo:
CIA and FBI combined cannot match up to a woman when it comes to manipulation, espionage and subterfuge... especially when potency to lead to marriage is involved... That's why we must involve our mothers or elderly aunties to investigate our potential mates as it only takes a woman to catch a woman...Next time don't be a simp...
You failed to include
KGB
M5
Mossad
Women are very manipulative ( Yes I said women)

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by DavidEsq(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
U can imagine, a person who claims to be going thru this bvllsh1t, has time to put those fanciful pictures
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Chochovini: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD. Maybe you were swayed off by her prophetess swag that made yous swallow all her lies hook line and sinker.
My six pence advice is that you should seek God‘s face to curb this present and maybe future mistake.
Be blessed!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by vikithor(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
PeacenLove2:
Yes she lied, yes she makes poor decisions and yes she is like many women of today, she won't be talked down and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

OP, you have a very bad habit of holding on to the past. You have a problem forgiving people which would never make you be able to appreciate whatever good comes your way. People who don't forgive have a hard time finding happiness because they are stuck in hate and their past.

I cannot tell you what to do now. I will never be a vessel to be used to destroy any union. You will make whatever decision pleases you. Whatever you do, don't let your innocent child take the heat.

I can only advise that you man up, discuss freely and fairly with your wife. You two can try meeting half way and compromise. Discuss future plans and let each party see for themselves if truly there is a future together or not. Most importantly, learn to forgive and also take responsibility. She lied, she is old, she pressured for sex and marriage. Oga, you sef take responsibility where obvious. Too much immaturity in adults these days, it's just so incredible. God hep you, sir.
Bro calm down,
Re reading these poster long story may not be enough to take side with him,but if,I mean if 90% of what he poured out here is so,I mean facts and antecedence confirming it to be so,abeg make prophetess go find prophets to hook up with.
I understand we (guys/ladies) makes up story to appear acceptable a times,in her case, she be high hand yahoo yahoo prophetess, study the script about the op's ex wife ,and how she acted the roles all these years you will understand further about the serpentine yahoo prophetess.
These presence about her here was way too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.