Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99807 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ZenithSaint(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
PeacenLove2:
Yes she lied, yes she makes poor decisions and yes she is like many women of today, she won't be talked down and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

OP, you have a very bad habit of holding on to the past. You have a problem forgiving people which would never make you be able to appreciate whatever good comes your way. People who don't forgive have a hard time finding happiness because they are stuck in hate and their past.

I cannot tell you what to do now. I will never be a vessel to be used to destroy any union. You will make whatever decision pleases you. Whatever you do, don't let your innocent child take the heat.

I can only advise that you man up, discuss freely and fairly with your wife. You two can try meeting half way and compromise. Discuss future plans and let each party see for themselves if truly there is a future together or not. Most importantly, learn to forgive and also take responsibility. She lied, she is old, she pressured for sex and marriage. Oga, you sef take responsibility where obvious. Too much immaturity in adults these days, it's just so incredible. God hep you, sir.

It's very sad that everyone is blaming the woman notwithstanding her obvious lapses without calling out the OP for his lack of discretion. How can you claimed she pressured you into sex. Were you forced into sex?
You need to take responsibility and look inward my brother. How do you explain that despite your education and exposure you still believe all these prophetess stories. You are definitely not telling us whole story.

How did you get to asked her out and under what circumstance did you visited her church.

Hope you have not played some games in the past that now returns in form of a camal.
Wake up bro. Do what a man is known for. Take responsibility and dont destroy the innocent boy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Godpikin247: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
the foundation was ungodly (fornication), that made you to believe the lies. pray to God for mercy and spirit of Love to Love her. Divorce is never the answer God is against it. provided she loves you things can still work out. you are claiming superior now because of the little job u are doing, if it's the other way round I am pretty sure you would call her sweet heart. marriage is not a social media issue but a task that must be done by both parties. Age did not make you to love her in the first place but her real self, so you have to forget the age thing and move on happily with your marriage. most people advising you here have not married be wise bro. it's well with you
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Angelacruz: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seriously??
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by bammydhele(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
You should have been sure before you agreed to d wedding... You follow after d lust of Sex... Nah one Chance u dey ooo Oga mi...
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by nsiba: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
* You are MUGU number one
* You can't separate her from her child for now.
* On what ground are you going to divorce her, better separate first before going for divorce
* Seriously you be real mugu
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by adedayoa2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
seunmsg:

The marriage was contracted on falsehood. The guy married her because of the qualities and qualifications she claimed to posses. Now that he has realized that she’s a well packaged fraud, it’s only advisable that he divorce her lying ass. Marriage should never be contracted on falsehood.
Apt
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by sheDD(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn you saw all these deciet dished by ur wife and u went ahead to impregnate her.
I would have counsel you to do d needful that is straight divorce.
But for the sake of your child, reconsider.
But mehn u are so mad at your wife's uncouth lies but can't hold ur D when she unclothed??
You fall hand ooo
The truth is you can't erase ur wife permanently from ur wife even if u divorced her, she has her signet in ur home- that child.
All these divorce thingy would have not cause much mind storming if you got no child yet with her.
Deal with it!!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by WinForever(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Well OP, I understand your situation. I want you to understand that you have not sincerely forgiven your wife at any time, otherwise why are you still remembering the deceit of the past.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Darkclouds2020: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Early GRAVE loading.....70%
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by rafcrown(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
4/5/6 offences are terrible. [color=#006600][/color]
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by JayPeeOham: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
After carefully reading your story! I wonder what you came here for after telling us that you've already received so many advice from different people.

Now here is my verdict!!!

Do what gives you peace!!!! Any relationship built on lies will and can never last, you can tell better!!!

Truth be told, nobody can tell you what to do in this matter, I'm sure form the numerous people that have given you a piece of advice, all the advice still tilted towards you forgiving her.

I'm sure you brought the issue to Nairaland because you can't frogive and in other words, your mind is already made up, ur attached pictures says it all.

Finally, my brother na u wear shoe and na only u know where and how e dey pain you it's either u comot the shoe or u manage am like that!!! But who wants to manage his/her marriage....Lol

Las las na ur decision to make!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by olamy7(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone... Pls do not fall for the new scheme that just broke out with in Ethereum platform. If you want to learn more on this kindly check

https://www.emilojunews.com/2020/02/ponzi-scheme-and-how-to-avoid-being-scammed.html?m=1
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Greatlee54: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please divorce the scum and move on bro cos there are many more lies you are yet to discover

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Eridaju(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Darkclouds2020:
Early GRAVE loading.....70%
Hmmmmm
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by shineeye1: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
lailuvly:
Hmnn, from my own point of view, have discovered there is no perfect marriage. We are all managing ourselves. It's very rare too see your perfect match. But if both of you can come down and decide to build your home together. Your marriage will work.

Please learn to forget your wife completely. Sit down together and resolve your differences. Let her what you want in your marriage. I believe she Will surrender since she doesn't want to go. You can still mould her to your shape.

God will help you. Please pray together and eat together. God bless you.

Misplaced advice!
In this instance, there was never a marriage between the two in first place. Matrimony is automatically invalidated when falsehood formed the grounds of it's solemnization.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by gudugudumeje: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
You have done the right thing for that kind of woman. So many like her are in the teachng services thoqgh educated and are armed with and having certificates. CAses lk her are many I know who have never changed after 30yrs of marriage....Keep to ur boy and take time to find a submissive, educated wife who has a father she fears and respects... U wl regret it if u take her bak as experience has proved!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Mypeople2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

Bros your wife does not like school, how did she get 9 credits in WAEC? Expo is real

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by bigiyaro(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Not a fake story. I am so worried now about this marriage wahala
you are dumb to be true, its a fake story.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by oshaosha2014(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please furnish me with the thread.

iyke926:
You were scammed.You have to divorce her.

Someone opened a thread on Nairaland, giving reasons not to marry a lady above 30. The dude was making lots of sense in the writeup but trust Nigerians, he was bashed... insulted. When I read this thread, I just had to remember that. Personally, I can't settle with a Nigerian girl above 30 because there are reasons, why she is 30+ and unmarried.

Shine your eyes, guys. Don't be decieved by beauty.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by leobenz: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
You got caught up in the "in-love" experience and now u're paying for it.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Damfostopper(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
MedicH:
You both are immature and u Mr man u are very silly and a disgrace to manhood.
just imagine the nonsensse that is coming out from your mouth

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Charlex23(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Another episode of story that never happened
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by etidoessien24: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
When I see stories like I become so afraid of women.dear Lord where can we find good women in this country.this country is really messed up.no truth in politics,church, academics,law enforcement, marriage etc.if only we can find people who really fear GOd but that is like wishing for the moon.dear Lord, save the singles in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by shineeye1: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
WinForever:
Well OP, I understand your situation. I want you to understand that you have not sincerely forgiven your wife at any time, otherwise why are you still remembering the deceit of the past.

Look here, forgiveness is never a right. It is dispensed through rigorous penitence of the offender. Not even God throws forgiveness at people!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Luxurydriverng: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why will you allow a woman to pressure you into marriage are you that weak as a man
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by dinachi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

The only way you have peace is if you divorce her! Forget any other thing else you hear here. If you dont divorce her, you will live the rest of your life in regrets! And that is If you are even alive to tell the story. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by GoodFaith: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
etidoessien24:
When I see stories like I become so afraid of women.dear Lord where can we find good women in this country.this country is really messed up.no truth in politics,church, academics,law enforcement, marriage etc.if only we can find people who really fear GOd but that is like wishing for the moon.dear Lord, save the singles in Nigeria.
Go to the factory and manufacture your wife
Robot
Sorry we live in a crazy world
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by shineeye1: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Damfostopper:
just imagine the nonsensse that is coming out from your mouth

Blow the rotten mouth scatter!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Melonny(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn, I know someone that did this kinda thing. I know that your story is not fake.. That someone that I Know lied about going to uni.. She did of course, but the admission was fake. She wasted 5 years of her life.. She lied about her age also. The man only found out when he wanted to relocate the family abroad.. I know what you feel.. No amount of begging will make you like her again. Of course, you may forgive her but it hurts. I can't live with a pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Something is wrong with you I guess
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ekakamba:

I advise you to advise yourself. undecided

And after advising himself sef . He should remember to remind himself the marriage vows of for better for worst in sickness and in health. which covers with HND or not, in computer knowledge or not and in arrogancy or not.

But to be candid, the lady no do well at all.
With all those lies! Haba!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by shineeye1: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
GoodFaith:

Go to the factory and manufacture your wife
Robot
Sorry we live in a crazy world

The craziness of the world has not made it empty of colonies of sane souls. Let craze follow craze and the sane locate their kind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.