Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99793 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
When the jazz yaff clear from one's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

Not a fake story. I am so worried now about this marriage wahala
Forgive. No one is perfect
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by fireback: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
sending her away will not mean anything to her. she have achieved all she wanted in life from the day she married to you. all she wanted was just the marriage and not you. in addition to that, she will be very happy that her son has a father and not a bastard. that alone will always give her joy wherever she is. you have been duped already.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
You are not serious. You impregnated her yet talking shit

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by akaahs(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
Read d whole thing before commenting.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by angelfallz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

Your first mistake. You're a pushover.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

Your second mistake. You allowed your penis to do the thinking for you. Men of your type are very easy to manipulate with sex.

Your problems can be summarised with those 2 quotes. You're a pushover and you're easily manipulated with sex.
No amount of advice I can give you would help you. You need to work on yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
You were scammed.You have to divorce her.

Someone opened a thread on Nairaland, giving reasons not to marry a lady above 30. The dude was making lots of sense in the writeup but trust Nigerians, he was bashed... insulted. When I read this thread, I just had to remember that. Personally, I can't settle with a Nigerian girl above 30 because there are reasons, why she is 30+ and unmarried.

Shine your eyes, guys. Don't be decieved by beauty.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SavageResponse(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
There must have been signs at the beginning which you chose to ignore
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by zedegit: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

5) That she was 27 years

2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

Oga, you have already done what you wanted to do. I don't think you need advice again. We can't force you to love her.

Besides you had to upload pictures to garnish your story making me feel its a twitter story.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank you all for the advice
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SecretSpy666: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
This marriage......may God help you people
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by zedegit: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

To be honest, legally the oath doesn't bind as it was sworn under false pretense and lies.

The problem is not only illiteracy but stubbornness, disloyalty and arrogance which were mentioned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
God hates Divorce

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by airminem(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
smiley Sadly, she might not Even be a real human

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Hoephase: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have an uncle that experience the same. He has money and well educated out of shame he had to send her back to school. Well in her case she was still young. But truth be told that woman pepper my uncle ooh. For over a decade it was war but now their kids are all grown and she has mellow or maybe my uncle accepted his fate and we haven't had any drama from them for over 3 years or more now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Endgame grin
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

Approved....
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by CasNova: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Your marriage was built on false foundation.

Head or tail, it will collapse.

Sorry, but that is the hard fact.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by pongwa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
'when love hurts, it won't work, baby we need sometime alone we need to let it breathe.......' marriage based on pretense and deception is no marriage.
Lordsonn:

5) That she was 27 years

5) She was 33 years.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by davidadenrele: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Brotherly,

I feel your pain this very infact very deep and this what Naira Marley called inside life!!

It's really difficult say you should take her ,back i would have suggest you should but based on the reasons that she's a social, freak, authoritative, prentencive, a cheat and liar, most annoying is that she doesn't want to go to school atleast to empower herself not to become a liability, women of today that i know are either into an enterprenuial skills or trade worst case if they don't want to fo school. The brilliant ones are academic freaks would marry marital life with academic goals to a higher career life.

However you need to be careful as she would you use every means to disturb you for a comeback honestly such ladies as this are parasite looking for a host to leach on. My advice do you have parent or their late make up and arrangement to give your little to kid to your parents or trusted family members for keeps. Ensure you provide adequate provision for the kid with monthly school fees and provision.
Lastly my brother change your place of accomodation as she's would use that aveneue to be coming at interval to know if another woman has already taken her place to forment trouble trust me she's networked she's had informant monitoring your going in and coming out. Lastly let her have access to her child while in the custody of your parent to aviod uncessary trouble so as to seek for attention there becoming a nusciance. On a final note don't fall for this she's prophetess ooo, a lot is happening be prayerful as she would also be going spritiual on your matter above all God is on your side.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:

I strongly disagree with you

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Her family members are attacking me spiritually. They are trying to hurt me and even end my life. For two weeks now, any time i sleep, I always fight with some members of her family in the dream
Be more prayerful and you'll see results. You don't fight the spiritual by being ordinary, fight them back through fasting and prayers.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by maestroferddi: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Learn to forgive and forget.

God can make sense out of nonsense.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by chigoizie7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Do what you gat to do bro.

The lies were just too much. Me I don’t think I can forgive such person too

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by clemmonce(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
gamapoy539:
Fakè story
I smell a rat as well......... You cant be having all this aforementioned problem and be looking for picture to attach to your story. IT IS A FAKE STORY

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by zagorakis(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Op, u messed up.. Just look at how a woman's status in church, beclouded ur senses that u didn't take ur time to know her very well before diving into marriage, all these things u found out now u should have known them if u had taken ur time to court her..
I do to tell my people that there is no dedicated church lady, they are all using it as camouflage to appear good, when u come closer u ll be disappointed.
If you cant accommodate her no more, divorce and get another woman, your peace of mind matters more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Anidora200(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Super story

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Breastfeed: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Finally, just use yourself to advice yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ceejay80s(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
NA CELE CHURCH ABI? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by KingAzari: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Drince:
SMH

As in eh?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.