Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99794 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 4:52am On May 04, 2020
thanks to u all
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by osy77(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

If ur story is true...den u can approach a High Court and ask for an annulment...as the marriage was contracted under false pretense
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by fesup: 11:10am On May 04, 2020
gaby:
This is the definition of obtaining by trick (OBT) a.k.a scam.

There is a good enough ground for divorce as a result of the above.
And she used church to cover up.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2020
osy77:

If ur story is true...den u can approach a High Court and ask for an annulment...as the marriage was contracted under false pretense
op listen to this advice. Divorce that fool. Worst woman ever
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2020
fesup:
And she used church to cover up.
the girl wicked no be small
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2020
too bad
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by TrippleEEE: 7:23am On May 05, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
Oaths under false pretenses is invalid!
Played the game? angry... You are funny o. I'll play another game to kick her out. Then we start afresh. Lol.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SecretSpy666: 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
Too bad for the girl. Very wicked
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by CarolMarengo: 9:28am On May 07, 2020
Out of curiosity, what is the cost of a paternity test in Nigeria?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
ichidodo:
CIA and FBI combined cannot match up to a woman when it comes to manipulation, espionage and subterfuge... especially when potency to lead to marriage is involved... That's why we must involve our mothers or elderly aunties to investigate our potential mates as it only takes a woman to catch a woman...Next time don't be a simp...
You are very correct
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
paito:
Ancestral power at work, like father like son, like mother like daughter
You talk like a fool. Was it ancestral power that that make your sister to lie that she has HND, Pregnant, know computer and born 1986 while she was born in 1979? Stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SecretSpy666: 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
wifeesnatcher:
you did the right thing, stand firm to your decision

a lady that betrayed you with what she's not will never be loyal to you, are you sure you owned the baby boy she gave birth to

Thanks you for this advice
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SecretSpy666: 1:42pm On May 12, 2020
paito:
Ancestral power at work, like father like son, like mother like daughter

Bushit. So is the ancestral power that forced the woman to lie to him. Bushit again. Nonsense post
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SecretSpy666: 7:05am On May 13, 2020
May God help every marriage
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thank you all.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
I have carried out some of the good advices here and hope that I will get a better future with a better woman

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by luscioustrish(f): 3:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Lordsonn:
I have carried out some of the good advices here and hope that I will get a better future with a better woman

It is well with you
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
luscioustrish:

It is well with you
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Tashacobbs(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chukapage:
You can Enlighten us on the "sex trap" Education...You might just be saving alot of souls from not only physical manipulations but spiritual too.
Well "sex trap" this is a weapon used to deceive men, especially men who don't know that some women have the monopoly to ruin their destiny. You may be a great engineer at your place of work and one lady will engineer your destiny.
Sex trap makes many never break through and even some that have broken through, it brings dem down. Many stay down, many are brought down, because they didn't pass the sex test.
Hope this helps.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Chukapage(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Tashacobbs:

Well "sex trap" this is a weapon used to deceive men, especially men who don't know that some women have the monopoly to ruin their destiny. You may be a great engineer at your place of work and one lady will engineer your destiny.
Sex trap makes many never break through and even some that have broken through, it brings dem down. Many stay down, many are brought down, because they didn't pass the sex test.
Hope this helps.
you have even confused me the more OOOO...what's "sex test"? Is it Juju?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by sterlingD(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tashacobbs:

Hope this helps.
Please enlighten us more on they didn't pass the sex test
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lordsonn: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.