Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99904 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by OGand99others: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
you are happy now abi
I've been on this platform for more than 3years
and this period happens to be the first time I'm asking for help
instead of you to help or ignore you went to find out my real name so you can gain some likes
if I'm doing this just to scam people let God be the judge
once again remain Blessed my friend, I pray that whatsoever I'm passing through right now should never come to you amen
goodnight
Insideout20000:

Paul chibuike Nwali
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lastclaire4(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.

See, it is not about sin. Truth be told, men calculate a lot of things when getting married, it is not only ladies that do this.

Saying you have a certificate you dont posses, hmm that is a big one oooo. When a man seeks for helper he looks materially too.

There was no marriage in the first place. A marriage built on deceit. If it is in other places, it is not divorce. The marriage will be annulled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by GreatResearcher: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
faithfull18:

Where are the bad things I supported?
u didn't make any comment concerning this woman's deeds
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by DopeDrugDealer(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
OCHKESTINE:

IT is your type that gets to 70 years only to discover all your children were fathered by another Man. Sharp /jasi guy my foot!.
Not everyone is like you simp! like how the hell will you not recognize a child that's not yours, lol only simps can do that that's why you think such. I repeat no woman can give me another man's child to raise, no matter the juju wey she use
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by mastermind1759(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Everybody listen up!!!
Dis is my judgment
According to my status as olori-ebi(head of d family)
I hereby summon ur wife n u too.. Want to hear both sides of d story before I pass my
final judgement
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by anyilala12335(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Drince:
SMH
Please answer that question!!!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Soniapadex(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oga this your story no add up undecided
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by tundeharry: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Congratulations My friend, thank God you have successfully sent her packing cos many of us are looking for that kind of opportunity but have not seen.

Am giving this advice based on what I have gone through in marriage cos I have a very similar case with yours

On your only child, your child will have a good future with it without her, in as much as you love your child

Please don’t accept her back to your house cos if you do she will be the one that will kill you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Olarewaju89: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Very painful cry

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by angelfallz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
iyke926:
You were scammed.You have to divorce her.

Someone opened a thread on Nairaland, giving reasons not to marry a lady above 30. The dude was making lots of sense in the writeup but trust Nigerians, he was bashed... insulted. When I read this thread, I just had to remember that. Personally, I can't settle with a Nigerian girl above 30 because there are reasons, why she is 30+ and unmarried.

Shine your eyes, guys. Don't be decieved by beauty.
You're on point. Please do you have the link to the thread you talked about?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Tonybill25: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
as God to direct you
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Stallione(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
My brother u did well,one doesnt need to toy with his/her feelings,emotions and happiness.I cnt withstand a lieing partner in my house in the next 24hrs sef,so u really tried to have stayed dis long..
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Ehisod(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.

[/b]

How did she get 9 credits in WAEC and still is an illiterate that does not like education?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by ildivino0z: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
That marriage can't work... She is in it to av kids once she does she will dump u..
She hates education?
Find ur way cos u can't orientate her...
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Successmind(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
The devil just packaged one of his finest cousins for.... Pray against her..
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by babs77: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
U should hv known b4 u enter d marriage, abi na love blind ur faculty of reason? Anyway na ur cross carry am.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
She told you that she has HND , DPA in computer science, a cake Baker, 3months pregnant and also 27 and you didn't care to investigate one? Both of you are the same, you must have been telling her things that are not true. If you are a graduate and someone pretend to be one, it's very easy to arrest that lies oga. Manage her like the both of you na the same
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

my brother, you have done the right thing period... I hate a liar with passion . Looking at what you stated about her, at takes a supreme being to live with such person.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Soniapadex:
Oga this your story no add up undecided

i know say e no go add up

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Staru1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
for better or for worst.. when marriage goes sour
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Except you have never committed sin, I will advice you go on with the divorce. But if you have, even for once, try and forgive her. She must have played that game to quit single.

Again, if you can accomidate her, yöu can as well build her into her own dream. Millions are married to illitrates and still build great homes.

Remember, you swore to an oath to love her till the end.
nonsense
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrSly:
This is outright deceit and cheating of highest order. In fact the lady in question suppose to be handed over to EFCC for fraud charges. In my church (Catholic) this marriage never existed between th both of you because it was built on lies and deceit. That is to say that you are not even married to her in first place.
thank you very much
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Truvel:
Don't Send Her Away, U Also Av Ur Own Faults 2. Besides, U Should Av Make Investigation Well B4 Getting Married 2 Her. Don't Send Her Away, Live With Her, With Time U Would Get Used 2 Her.
nonsense again
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
2cul2care:
Wow what a tragic story, sorry for the betrayal, however am not an advocate of divorce, you're already married with a child, find a way to make your marriage work.

For those that are yet to marry shine your eye well well,never take anything or anyone at face value.

And @ OP that a person prophecies or is a prophet or prophetess doesn't mean the are holy or have the spirit of GOD, lots of them are using familiar spirits, shine your eye there are lots of fakes out there.
the marriage can not work... Even the Catholic church won't accept a marriage base on lies
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
PeacenLove2:
Yes she lied, yes she makes poor decisions and yes she is like many women of today, she won't be talked down and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

OP, you have a very bad habit of holding on to the past. You have a problem forgiving people which would never make you be able to appreciate whatever good comes your way. People who don't forgive have a hard time finding happiness because they are stuck in hate and their past.

I cannot tell you what to do now. I will never be a vessel to be used to destroy any union. You will make whatever decision pleases you. Whatever you do, don't let your innocent child take the heat.

I can only advise that you man up, discuss freely and fairly with your wife. You two can try meeting half way and compromise. Discuss future plans and let each party see for themselves if truly there is a future together or not. Most importantly, learn to forgive and also take responsibility. She lied, she is old, she pressured for sex and marriage. Oga, you sef take responsibility where obvious. Too much immaturity in adults these days, it's just so incredible. God hep you, sir.
nonsense... I hate lies not even when it has to do with marriage... Infact her lies is death to me in pictures.... I mean in marriage!!!! No no no..... To be sincere you wrote nonsense
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Shynah007(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

If not for God that saved me, I would have been a victim of a similar scenario.
I called it quit when I sited a foul play, the love was not there, I tried all possible means to reciprocate her love for me but no way. One day I called her and sat her down, I made her realized that things will not work well if we get married.

It was after that I discovered that she has a daughter somewhere, she did not finished her education and she has been claiming her result was with her aunt and lot more.

I discovered that when ladies are above 30yrs, there level of desperation is very high not minding the outcome.

Thank God I married my wife, It will have been a the greatest regret of my life
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Faithfulmartins:
Sir, don't ever let go of your child, she will surely manipulate your boy against you by playing the victim
OP take note of this advice

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by PeacenLove2: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
stormborn28:
nonsense... I hate lies not even when it has to do with marriage... Infact her lies is death to me in pictures.... I mean in marriage!!!! No no no..... To be sincere you wrote nonsense

You made the most sense. Congrats.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by vickyavc: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrSly:
This is outright deceit and cheating of highest order. In fact the lady in question suppose to be handed over to EFCC for fraud charges. In my church (Catholic) this marriage never existed between th both of you because it was built on lies and deceit. That is to say that you are not even married to her in first place.

Catholic church will definitely dissolve this kind of union
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by stormborn28(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
PeacenLove2:

You made the most sense. Congrats.
read what your fellow woman wrote.... Being truthful is supreme..

Advise) by Shootingstar93(f): 2:53pm
I believe this story to be true. I have a friend like that that is full of lies and deceit. She's already pressuring her bf of one year to Marry her, but guy man no gree.

She got pregnant this January to try and trap him but the guy told her and I quote "whatever u want to do to it, do to it" {I read the WhatsApp message}. He stopped picking her calls and she later aborted the baby by herself.

Her lies
1~ she's a graduate
2~ she's a makeup artist
3|~she's a tailor
4~ she's into event planning
5~she is part owner of a pageantry company

She's none of the above didn't even enter university sef. I just dey watch the drama unfold B4 my eyes cos she's living in the guy's house now and still hoping the guy marries her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.