Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (99791 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by holusormi(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Lordsonn:
Greetings to you all. I want to go straight to the point. I opened this account because of my marital problems.

From the day I met my wife, she was after marriage. In less than two weeks of meeting her, she started pressurizing me to meet her family members which I succumbed to.

These are what she told me at the beginning of the relationship:

1) She had HND from Kaduna Polytechnics
2) She has Diploma in Computer Science
3) She is a professional cake baker
4) She was three months pregnant
5) That she was 27 years

My discoveries after marriage:

1) She doesn’t have any HND, infact no good WAEC result
2) She cannot even connect laptop to printer and print. She don’t know much about computer at all.
3) She doesn’t know how to bake cake. I discovered that the cake I asked her to bake for me, she gave the contract to her friend.
4) She was never pregnant. She had fibroid and that made her tummy big
5) She was 33 years.

NOTE: the reasons why I believed all she told me at the beginning was because she was a prophetess in her church. She speaks in tongues and prophesy many times and most of the prophecies came to pass.

I was even surprised that in less than two weeks of our relationship, she made move for sex and we started having sex. I did not even think of pre-marital sex because I thought she was a holy woman.

The problems after marriage: several people began to beg me to forgive her and continue with the marriage. I find it difficult but she was still living in my house. I was just being forced my her family and her family members persuaded some of my family members to beg me too. I tried to love her but hatred for her was just building in my heart.

The fibroid surgery was successfully done and she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. I thought the coming of the child may make me to forgive her but I could not recover from her betrayal. I even hate her more.

She wrote WAEC last session and got nine credits but the memory of her betrayal is giving me a lot of psychological trauma. I love an educated woman and cannot see myself glued to an illiterate woman in the name of marriage.

Major problems that made me sent her out:

1) She refused to go to my church. She always want to go to her church and even want me to join her there which I refused.
2) She doesn’t like education at all. She hate going to school and will never carry book to read.
3) Anytime I have disagreement with her, she will call her elder brother. And they will come and talk to me, sometimes in a very condescending manner
4) She is not submissive, very arrogant and talks with anger, authoritatively.
5) She is a societal woman, she loves joining several associations of women and be going to meetings every sunday which I don't like.
6) She value clothes more than human being. She can use any money from the family purse to buy Hollandis, lase, George etc just to dress to her church for show off. I am introvert but she is extremely extrovert.

I sent her out of my house three weeks ago. She is trying to come back in the disguise that she doesn’t want her child to be only one, that it will make the child suffer in the future but I told her I cannot allow her to my house again. I love my little child and I cannot live with such a woman who is full of lies and pretense. I just have hatred for such kind of people.

What do you think I should do?

You have done the right thing , now it is important to note that now is the time you have to stay strong cos she will try to manipulate you with tears , fake curses that won’t work and all - don’t give in !!! - she has gone, let her stay gone !!!
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Lexolhis20(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
If this is actually true... -
You are not matured enough to be a man/husband
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lalanice(f): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age
lol... it has to end for good if it is affecting you this much, don't listen to people they are not suffering it with you hence they will not understand. It may sound kind of shallow, but if it bothers you then it bothers you.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Acme45: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
James4bright:

What's so fake about the story? 70% of Nigerian women don't act differently from Op's wife.

They are manipulative and would do anything to get under a successful man.
pls add my wife to the list of women.my wife lied about her age and after wedding i discover she had fibroids. Fear women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Acme45: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lordsonn:

Thanks. It is really affecting me. I am a lecturer in a private university, I lectured online yesterday via zoom, all the students and management discovered that something is wrong with me somewhere. I performed far below the way I used to lecture because i was really worried and depressed. I have another lecture by 4 pm today, I will try to look happy. They don't know what i'm passing through... i'm a young man of 33 years. the woman is even older than me, after i discovered her real age
Am equally planning to return my wife for same reasons.two years after wedding i discover that she is older than me with four years.she lied about her age only for me to discover at her immediate elder sister's burial.brother it's very difficult to forgive and let go. No child till now to make it worse, i will only deceive her that we need to go for visit, that is where i will let the � cat out of the bag
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Acme45: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Michelle55:
I keep saying it.. Any marriage built on lies and deceit is as good as been dead..
There was never a marriage in the first place talk more of divorce.
Always come clean during courtship as to let your partner know what they are really getting themselves into, if they are cool with your past and flaws, then every other thing is settled.
Op, if you are buoyant enough, get a place for her and your son then co parent.. Its not by force to stay married if you both are unhappy with the union.

Ladies, please keep it real to avoid stories like this.. Always remember that there's a man for every woman and same goes for men too.
There's really no need for the unnecessary drama of trying to keep up with the latest fashion and makeup accessories.

At the end of it all, your happiness and peace of mind is what really matters.. No let marriage wahala send you to an early grave
am very sure you are not married, hence this comments
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by wizod(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lordsonn:

Not a fake story. I am so worried now about this marriage wahala
how will you convince me to believe you?
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Michelle55: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Acme45:
am very sure you are not married, hence this comments
If you had taken your time to read my writeup, you wouldn't be so quick to conclude.. Now take your time and please do it carefully and thoroughly this time around to read my reply then you will understand better
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Acme45: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
okey4reel:

I am experiencing such at the moment now, as soon as I told her that I can't get married to her cos of all the things I discovered which are similar to it's all hell went loose, she started insulting me and my family, presently she has refused to leave my house and I am forced to go n stay with a friend till after the Lockdown
if you have not married her run for your life.am in it now thinking of how to quit.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Chukapage(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Lol all these guys going for churchy ladies thinking they are all saints, Pele, you've taken the first step which is separation, you can as well divorce her and have peace of mind.
There is NO GREATER SCAM and DECEIT ,PRETENSE that religious ladies , They're at per with Lucifer when it comes to deceit... You don't know the good or the bad they mask perfectly. The idea of going to church to find a Spouse disgusts me the moment a lady starts acting Religious it REPELS me totally...I put my guards on and on steady alert..then jejely maintain my lane. This overly religious women are..........

1 Like

Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Acme45: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Hmmmmmmmm your case is a tough one but you need to be very careful. Jilted women can be very deadly, trust me I know what I am saying.

Pretend as if you have gotten a change of heart, call her and apologise for the things you said. Go back to your house and act all lovey dovey to her. During this time start getting your important documents like passport, certificates out of the house to a safe place, you can forget about the electronics because you can always buy those back once you have your life. Once you have gotten all your important stuff away from the house - take off to a safe location even if it means going to rent another house. Let her eat the apartment. Your life is more important.

From a concerned brother cool
correct
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by MrSly(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
pasol4real:

I explained to you what is obtainable, but you still want to display ignorance, may be a priest will convince you better. Even using your brain this things the op listed
are normal thing s that happen every day. Ppl don’t always reveal everything about themselves in a relationship. The church understands this n that is why the pope even instructed that the church be very careful before they annul any marriage. N that’s why before a marriage is annulled it wud have gone through several levels of jurisdictions before it can be finally annulled. If the church were to be as aggressive as you are insinuating, almost 80% of Catholics will not be married today.
Ask your priest he will explain better to you.
N for your info I come from a very strong catholic background with catechists n what have you.
My dear I made my point go and ask your parish priest. Claiming whom you are not and other deceitful acts in order to lure your partner into marriage makes that marriage invalid. As for area you mentioned cathecist I don't need to brag but if you are so sure of what you said because you think you are strong Catholic, then has cathecist as a family member then it is high time you listen me instead.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Chukapage(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tashacobbs:
I watched a video about sex trap, how men like u fall for it and in your case op u have really failed the test. next time don't rush into marriage without knowing your partner very well. I wish you all the best be guarded.
You can Enlighten us on the "sex trap" Education...You might just be saving alot of souls from not only physical manipulations but spiritual too.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by darrenboy20(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
wow... this is marriage.. forgive her she can change try too help her..
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by rind: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wa o
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by pasol4real(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrSly:

My dear I made my point go and ask your parish priest. Claiming whom you are not and other deceitful acts in order to lure your partner into marriage makes that marriage invalid. As for area you mentioned cathecist I don't need to brag but if you are so sure of what you said because you think you are strong Catholic, then has cathecist as a family member then it is high time you listen me instead.
At this point I give up.
It is clear you want to continue in your ignorance
Even a simple google search would help you out.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by IAmTobore(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
I really pity Simps, only them go through these mumu situations. Nothing beats being a sharp\jasi guy.
Hope you know people have different attitude. Everybody must not live life the same way.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by MrSly(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
pasol4real:

At this point I give up.
It is clear you want to continue in your ignorance
Even a simple google search would help you out.
You can't convince me that 2+2 isn't 4.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Acme45:
if you have not married her run for your life.am in it now thinking of how to quit.
Just marry a second wife.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by francaofzion: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
You hate her, you are not happy ....yet you impregnated her. You must learn to forgive if you really want to stay married cos you don't know the past or lifestyle of another woman you might try to remarry in the future.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by KASJU: 5:28am On May 01, 2020
Hmmm I will not advice you to divorce her. You went to the ALTAR and made a vow(do you know you stood before God that day) and you said for better for worse. Do you know the meaning of that?
Even at the worse circumstances, you will always be together.
No one is perfect woman and no perfect man. She is not an angel and you are not either, every marriage has it's own challenges.
You need God, pray! God is watching how you will solve the problem. Are you solving it your own way or you want God to help you?
Marriage is a school that was why they gave you certificate before commencing lectures. You learn every day in marriage.
But you must forgive her so as to be happy and your baby boy is watching you, he is learning from you. What you teach him matters in life.
If you want to divorce meaning that you will never remarry because that is the standard of God. Till death do you path. Remember your vow at the ALTAR.
This is the time to prove you really LOVE her.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2020
too bad. That woman is a liar
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2020
divorce that old woman
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by Digmygold: 4:04am On May 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
It doesn't pay to be bluepilled. It pays to be redpilled. Take the redpill today. Op, in addition to these links, I will release my redpill series and topics starting from 1st of September.

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

The posts below me should be heeded.

Lol redpill poo. You want us all to die wretched like you fvcking ex convict. Make God take your life sharpeely. You and devil. No difference. I.hope say you no born pikin. If you born. Make all.of dem die in their youth and e no go better for the fvgly hoes wet born those devil pikin.
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2020
holusormi:

You have done the right thing , now it is important to note that now is the time you have to stay strong cos she will try to manipulate you with tears , fake curses that won’t work and all - don’t give in !!! - she has gone, let her stay gone !!!
thank you bro
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2020
Acme45:
Am equally planning to return my wife for same reasons.two years after wedding i discover that she is older than me with four years.she lied about her age only for me to discover at her immediate elder sister's burial.brother it's very difficult to forgive and let go. No child till now to make it worse, i will only deceive her that we need to go for visit, that is where i will let the � cat out of the bag
my brother, may god save all of us from marrying women
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2020
KASJU:
Hmmm I will not advice you to divorce her. You went to the ALTAR and made a vow(do you know you stood before God that day) and you said for better for worse. Do you know the meaning of that?
No one is perfect woman and no perfect man. She is not an angel and you are not either, every marriage has it's own challenges.
You need God, pray! God is watching how you will solve the problem. Are you solving it your own way or you want God to help you?
Marriage is a school that was why they gave you certificate before commencing lectures. You learn every day in marriage.
But you must forgive her so as to be happy and your baby boy is watching you, he is learning from you. What you teach him matters in life.
If you want to divorce meaning that you will never remarry because that is the standard of God. Till death do you path. Remember your vow at the ALTAR.
total rubish. God did not establish marriage on lies. So dont involve god. Let him divorce the woman
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2020
Codes151:
your are mean! You want to divorce her after having a child? You married her based on material things?

Do you have any of the following? (Stated above?)

May God forgive u
you talked like a fool. The man was lied to by your sister and you are talking rubish
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2020
MansoryMX:

You are a very foolish man.
so unreasonable...
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lawman88(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
KASJU:
not too bad
Re: I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) by lyndaway(f): 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Any woman that put's a man under pressure is desperate that's one secondly you the man did not use your head when you where supposed to use it you had every opportunity to slow her down but you don't reasons best known to you now you need help bro use your head it either you forgive and live with the lies or you do what best for you use your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.