Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this (4306 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by gregyboy(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2020
TAO11:

Shut up your lying smelly wide rotten mouth! grin cheesy

Etymology, has nothing peculiarly to do with writing.

You think everyone here is as foolish as gregyboy who lick up your hairy stenchy dirty butthole? grin

Africans somehow have no clue what their own words mean, unless it's written on some paper.

What can be more ridiculous!? grin

You're a big fool,

I have done my best to keep my distance but yoy keep dragging me with you and throwing tantrum at me did i take your husband
We are simply arguing here........

I dont know why you keep bringing insult, and why you're so pained you go around all thread bad mouthing me......

See dont get me vexed...... Stop quoting me and stop replying me.......

If you insult me again you will forever be insulting your husband and your family till this your bad mouth will eventually kill you amen
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 7:44am On May 03, 2020
gregyboy:

[s]You're a big fool,

I have done my best to keep my distance but yoy keep dragging me with you and throwing tantrum at me did i take your husband
We are simply arguing here........

I dont know why you keep bringing insult, and why you're so pained you go around all thread bad mouthing me......

See dont get me vexed...... Stop quoting me and stop replying me.......

If you insult me again you will forever be insulting your husband and your family till this your bad mouth will eventually kill you amen[/s]

Is this the best you can do to defend Benin Kingdom from intellectual attack?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by gregyboy(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2020
TAO11:

Is this the best you can do to defend Benin Kingdom from intellectual attack?? cheesy

Stop quoting me or mentioning me everytime gregyboy going all around nairaland bad mouthing me.......

Since your mouth is fire you will one day use that same mouth to spit fire on your husband if you don't watch it

How would a human beings be so, so abusive during a simple argument

You need to chill you're just a pyscho no sane humans will be this abusive to someone he just meant online.....

Youre indeed partially insane......

This is the best that you will be getting from me
Cautioning you in your firey tongues, before you use them to kill your children and your husband
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 8:25am On May 03, 2020
gregyboy:

[s]Stop quoting me or mentioning me everytime gregyboy in all thread you're debunking my claims all around nairaland .......

Since your mouth is fire you will that same mouth to kill your husband if you don't watch it ..

How would a human beings be so so abusive during an argument

You need to chill you're just a pyscho no sane humans will be this abusive to someone he just meant online.....

Youre indeed partially insane......

This is the best that you will be getting from me
Cautioning you in your firey tongues before you se them to kill your children and your husband[/s]

Benin Kingdom is under intellectual attack. Surrender!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin

Okay, listen I will only stop debunking you and others like you only on one condition.

1 Like

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by gregyboy(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2020
TAO11:

Benin Kingdom is under intellectual attack. Surrender!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin

Okay, listen I will only stop debunking you and others like you only on one condition.

You're not debunking anything nothing, seriously nothing your argument have made us discover our true history, thats what you keep doing.....
Helping us debunking the ife-benin myth.....

You need help truly you do i pray that you're a guy behind this moniker if truly you're a female am sorry it wont end well with this your tongue.....
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
gregyboy:

You're not debunking anything nothing, seriously nothing your argument have made us discover our true history, thats what you keep doing.....
Helping us debunking the ife-benin myth.....

You need help truly you do i pray that you're a guy behind this moniker if truly you're a female am sorry it wont end well with this your tongue.....

I couldn't help but to debunk this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2020
Thanks for your contributions,I have in no way dragged edo history in the mud,am new on this site and @tao11 was the first I thought to ask the question,I didn't know there was a "chatroom" for private conversations,sorry if my question sounded offensive but know that I do not engage in tribal debates so learn to express yourself without insults
Ghostwon5:
If you want to fvck tao11 then go into a chatroom with him/her. Stop your ass kissing. And don't drag Edo history through the mud just because you want to get laid by some yoruba fat smelly pig who spends all his/her time on nairaland discussing Benin.

According to these Yoruba the Edo are nothing but an insignificant minority, yet all the Yoruba do is talk about us and try to attach us to them by every means possible.

Stop confusing the trash which you read online with reality. And stop thinking with your hormones. You very easily confuse ethnocentric Yoruba myths about Benin's past with actual Benin myths and of course you don't seem to see the difference between myth and history, like many Nigerians though.

History relies on proof. That is the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqF5JhgX0g
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
I think i have made it clear here that I don't do ethnic bigotry,honestly i don't even get the whole point of these useless debates,just imagine china,japan,korea arguing and debating on who influenced who,who the whiteman said was the greatest blah blah

I have no hate for anyone is all love over here
TAO11:

RamessesIV come and see one of those of your own whom I was talking about some days ago.

For him and others like him, you are not truly an Edo person if you are not a tribal bigot.

You are not truly an Edo person if you do not habour hatred for the Yoruba person.

That was precisely what gregyboy was calling your attention to in the link below when he insisted that you aren't truly Esan.

https://www.nairaland.com/5824498/benin-ife-never-connections-more/1#89003944

He couldn't fathom the fact that you are an Edo person, and yet you do not hate the Yoruba person --- He struggled with the fact that you followed a Yoruba person (thet is, me) on Nairaland.

For them, you must live and breathe hatred to qualify as a bonifide Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 03, 2020
RamessesIV:
Thanks for your contributions,I have in no way dragged edo history in the mud,am new on this site and @tao11 was the first I thought to ask the question,I didn't know there was a "chatroom" for private conversations,sorry if my question sounded offensive but know that I do not engage in tribal debates so learn to express yourself without insults

Oh, so you are not aware tao11 is a tribal bigot, a Yoruba ethnocentric person who spends all his life on nairaland and almost all his comments talking about Benin Kingdom.

So it is by asking questions to random faceless people on line with their agendas that you intend to learn ? Wtf ?

Is it Nigerian educational system which produced you ?

Tao11 knows nothing about the topic in question and only cares about defending yoruba Dogma with the help of Google and any sort of internet trash which tows the Yoruba line.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
Thanks for the insults,it seems you are such a great product of nigerian education.
Ghostwon5:

Oh, so you are not aware tao11 is a tribal bigot, a Yoruba ethnocentric person who spends all his life on nairaland and almost all his comments talking about Benin Kingdom.

So it is by asking questions to random faceless people on line with their agendas that you intend to learn ? Wtf ?

Is it Nigerian educational system which produced you ?

Tao11 knows nothing about the topic in question and only cares about defending yoruba Dogma with the help of Google and any sort of internet trash which tows the Yoruba line.

1 Like

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 03, 2020
RamessesIV:
Thanks for the insults,it seems you are such a great product of nigerian education.
Weird since the comment which you are quoting contains no insults at all.

For your info, I am a maths teacher in France. I have a master's degree in pure maths from a French university. I teach high school.

You have a problem with the fundamental art of thinking properly.

How you chose to not only follow but also elogise a Yoruba troll who passes all his time online insulting, disrespecting and defaming the group of people who h you claim to belong to is beyond my comprehension.

But this is just one of the things about you which don't make sense.
You think nairaland is a university and so you are "here to learn", wtf ?

You are confusing trolls with professors mate.

I am not expecting Nigerians to be geniuses but some people like you just lack the little touch of intellect which I expect every adult to have.

I haven't even talked about the fact that you literally repeated Yoruba-centric propaganda and called it"Bini myths", wtf ?
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 5:01pm On May 03, 2020
See frustration! grin

1 Like

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
Again thanks for the insults,even the french can be stupid or didn't they teach you French history while in france

And you have a serious problem with reading and understanding

Lol I follow who I follow,I don't look at tribe,if you bring productive information rather than rants of a mad man maybe i follow you too

Did I ever say I was here to learn,so asking questions on this forum is now getting an education,dude you are truly pained

And with this reply you gave me who do you think is a troll

Lol clap for yourself "2nd hand" albert einstein it seems with the way you write you are very intellectual

Bini myths I heard from Bini,Bini myth I read from Bini history,am so sorry I don't have time to know which is Yoruba propaganda or not

You are very demented,but I know you're type you find value in your miserable ranting on this forum so I will gladly urge to continue doing what you know how to do best and was born to do

"Being Useless" french teacher indeed can't even type a constructive sentence without being rude you must have abused poorly as child

Ghostwon5:

For your info, I am a maths teacher in France. I have a master's degree in pure maths from a French university. I teach high school.

How you chose to not only follow but also elogise a Yoruba troll who passes all his time online insulting, disrespecting and defaming the group of people who h you claim to belong to is beyond my comprehension.

I am not expecting Nigerians to be geniuses but some people like you just lack the little touch of intellect which I expect every adult to have.

I haven't even talked about the fact that you literally repeated Yoruba-centric propaganda and called it"Bini myths", wtf ?
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2020
RamessesIV:
Again thanks for the insults,even the french can be stupid or didn't they teach you French history while in france

And you have a serious problem with reading and understanding

Lol I follow who I follow,I don't look at tribe,if you bring productive information rather than rants of a mad man maybe i follow you too

Did I ever say I was here to learn,so asking questions on this forum is now getting an education,dude you are truly pained

And with this reply you gave me who do you think is a troll

Lol clap for yourself "2nd hand" albert einstein it seems with the way you write you are very intellectual

Bini myths I heard from Bini,Bini myth I read from Bini history,am so sorry I don't have time to know which is Yoruba propaganda or not

You are very demented,but I know you're type you find value in your miserable ranting on this forum so I will gladly urge to continue doing what you know how to do best and was born to do

"Being Useless" french teacher indeed can't even type a constructive sentence without being rude you must have abused poorly as child

1) I am a maths teacher, not a French teacher, but everything is pretty much the same to brainless youth like you, isn't it ?

2) I didn't say I am here to learn: well your nairaland profile says otherwise.

3) it is quite clear that you are not Edo. Unless you are just the dumbest Edo ever.

4) you are calling me out for insults but I just saw you reply tao11's comment which contained insults against Samuk and you didn't even mention the insult, rather you thanked him for the comment. Double standard ?

5) you are a liar whom is full of poo. You better say your true ethnicity.

Although it remains clear that you are incredibly dumb.

Ghostwon5:

If you are just trying to bone tao11, then just do so and stop making foolish comments out of your sexual frustrations.

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2020
1.Maths teacher and you going around being rude I wonder the type of knowledge you are impacting on those students

2.profile,profile really Dude you need help

3.lol am not Edo,if that makes you sleep well at night keep debating my ethnicity

4.Oga read what you wrote to me,is that how to ask questions,if so you need help

5.lol you think I have time for you guys stupid tribal debates you do here

6."incredibly dumb" keep going I told you this was what you were born to do,keep going

Lol I wonder why you think am interested in tao11 if you like her just tell her.
Ghostwon5:

1) I am a maths teacher, not a French teacher, but everything is pretty much the same to brainless youth like you, isn't it ?

3) it is quite clear that you are not Edo. Unless you are just the dumbest Edo ever.

4) you are calling me out for insults but I just saw you reply tao11's comment which contained insults against Samuk and you didn't even mention the insult, rather you thanked him for the comment. Double standard ?

If you are just trying to bone tao11, then just do so and stop making foolish comments out of your sexual frustrations.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by samuk: 7:53pm On May 03, 2020

I actually noticed the double standard but didn't want to derail the debate. .

All the same, I actually found his questions interesting, that was why I even bordered commenting on them.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
You guys are jokers,what double standard dude came under my thread being rude to me and asking why i didn't reply someone who replied toyou with insults

You guys truly have issues,so because am Edo I should go about throwing insults and engaging arguments with insults,did I insult you did I insult tao11,so what's you guys problem??
samuk:

I actually noticed the double standard but didn't want to derail the debate.

As for whether he is Edo or not, don't forget that there are Edo with complex issues.

All the same, I actually found his questions interesting, that was why I even bordered commenting on them.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by samuk: 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
I complemented her as I complemented you,I only said I didn't "take your words" same way I don't take her words,I tend to come to my own personal conclusion,you guys have been throwing bants since and I have never held it against any of you whatever your problems are I tend not to be involved,when I replied you did I in any way insult you??

So why does that dude feel he can come under my thread questioning me and being rude,I have no bone of contention in you guys ethnic quarrels,just because am Edo doesn't mean I should go around fighting pointless ethnic battles
samuk:

What was pointed out was, you overlooked TAO11 insults to me and not only complemented her but went on to say you didn't take my words per say but ends up asking the very questions which I raised.

Guy, I have nothing against you or anyone, if you had care to notice, you would have realised that despite TAO11 insults, I didn't reply her insults but concentrated on raising my points because there may be other silent readers who are sincerely interested on the points being raised beyond the insults.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by samuk: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
RamessesIV:
I complemented her as I complemented you,I only said I didn't "take your words" same way I don't take her words,I tend to come to my own personal conclusion,you guys have been throwing bants since and I have never held it against any of you whatever your problems are I tend not to be involved,when I replied you did I in any way insult you??

So why does that dude feel he can come under my thread questioning me and being rude,I have no bone of contention in you guys ethnic quarrels,just because am Edo doesn't mean I should go around fighting pointless ethnic battles

I doubt if you can point to where I went personal on her. I only pointed to her insults but I never replied her with insults because that would have derailed the debate.

Anyway, keep up the questions, they are interesting.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
But sorry to ask how does that involve me?? If tao11 insults you and you do to her I wonder how that involves me,anyways as I said I have no problem with anyone
samuk:

I doubt if you can point to where I went personal on her. I only pointed to her insults but I never replied her with insults because that would have derailed the debate.

Anyway, keep up the questions, they are interesting.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by samuk: 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
RamessesIV:
But sorry to ask how does that involve me?? If tao11 insults you and you do to her I wonder how that involves me,anyways as I said I have no problem with anyone

It didn't concern you, you should have just read my post, take whatever you wish from it or even ignore it without making the sly remark you made about I was not taking his words per say.

You being Edo was questioned because Edo people do not easily give in to bullies and being cowered, you started well with your questions which I told you repeatedly but you carry on like someone that is afraid of being insulted and then settle for less.

Edo people are usually with very sound reasoning and don't settled for less.

How would Benin artworks that were never sold or prohibited from being sold by the Oba deprive Ife of its artworks market, which art markets did Ife sell their artworks to that Benin took over from them.

If you are here on nairaland to believe every copy and paste irrespective of the academic titles of the authors without interrogating what you are being presented, you will hardly learn anything other than what others regurgitated.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2020
Hahahah! See frustration/ocean of tears grin grin

I almost laughed out my heart reading these comments here. HaaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaa ... Nigeria!

It is well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by RamessesIV(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2020
How was my comment sly Even when tao11 replies me i always tell her i'll do my own research,meaning I do not necessary agree with everything anyone says here I come to my own conclusion

Bullied?? How?? cause i don't go about insulting people??

As I have repeated I do not have interest in any tribal war or debate

Again I do not believe in whatever anyone write that's why I said "I do not agree per say" that was not to sly you or disprove of your questions or observation but to tell you that I just read and come to my own personal conclusion

Anyways I apologize if my reply might have sounded offensive i did not in any way try to downplay your contribution in favor of tao11,and as I have repeated here I have no beef with anyone and I honestly have no interest in all these debate and quarrels am just interested in some topics and question.
samuk:

It didn't concern you, you should have just read my post, take whatever you wish from it or even ignore it without making the sly remark you made about I was not taking his words per say.

You being Edo was questioned because Edo people do not easily give in to bullies and being cowered, you started well with your questions which I told you repeatedly but you carry on like someone that is afraid of being insulted and then settle for less.

Edo people are usually with very sound reasoning and don't settled for less.

How would Benin artworks that were never sold or prohibited from being sold by the Oba deprive Ife of its artworks market, which art markets did Ife sell their artworks to that Benin took over from them.

If you are here on nairaland to believe every copy and paste irrespective of the academic titles of the authors without interrogating what you are being presented, you will hardly learn anything other than what others regurgitated.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by samuk: 9:13am On May 04, 2020
RamessesIV:
How was my comment sly Even when tao11 replies me i always tell her i'll do my own research,meaning I do not necessary agree with everything anyone says here I come to my own conclusion

Bullied?? How?? cause i don't go about insulting people??

As I have repeated I do not have interest in any tribal war or debate

Again I do not believe in whatever anyone write that's why I said "I do not agree per say" that was not to sly you or disprove of your questions or observation but to tell you that I just read and come to my own personal conclusion

Anyways I apologize if my reply might have sounded offensive i did not in any way try to downplay your contribution in favor of tao11,and as I have repeated here I have no beef with anyone and I honestly have no interest in all these debate and quarrels am just interested in some topics and question.

Cool, no problem, I am glad you do not believe anything anybody writes.

I am throwing an open challenge to anyone here to provide any mention of Ife, Oduduwa and Oranmiyan in Benin written history between 1475 to 1897, a 400 years period. I will send that person $1000, yes one thousand dollars to cushion the effects of these lockdown.

Always read bias motive into any submission and be sceptical, apply your reasoning because it's easy for anyone to copy and paste rubbish to support their tribal narratives.

Apply the same standard of scrutiny to every topic you are interested in.

If an Edo person write and claim that Lagos was an Edo colony as far back as 1600AD , demand for a written records of that time that say so, don't settle for anything written in 1920 or 1985 because the best you could get from all these latter day writers who were not eyewitnesses are conjectures that are hardly the true representation of what happened centuries earlier.

Ordinarily, I will not be concerned about all the fabrications from TAO11 and other Yoruba people on Nairaland, but if we allow all their fabrications to stand without being challenged, the less informed may just believe them as truth because Nigeria schools no longer teaches history and those interested in Nigeria history comes here to read.

The fact is the Yoruba are here to rubbish and claim Benin/Edo history for themselves, they can't answer any questions about Ife without using Benin in some obscure way to validate their answer and claim.

You will never read an Ife history in isolation without Benin being mentioned in a fabricated way.

They can't tell you about Ife Bronzes without infusing their bigotry interpretations of Benin into their narrative.

Benin is the pillar the history of Ife stands on, I am still waiting to read their answers to any questions about Ife without the mention of Benin.

They want the world to know that Benin had some sort of history with Ife until 1920. But this is not the case.

You don't have to take my words for it, you can do your own research on the following.

1. There was nothing recorded between Ife and Benin for the first 400 years of Benin history, between 1475 and 1897.

2. Ife, Oduduwa, Oranmiyan, all entered into Benin history after Benin empire ended in 1897.

3. Benin written history is 400 years older than Ife history.

4. There was nothing written about Ife until about 1920

5. Benin had relationship with other Yoruba tribes such as Owo, Ekiti, Akure much earlier. Benin was already controlling Lagos as far back as 1575 and there are actual written eyewitness accounts of Benin army in Lagos in 1603.

6. They are trying to create Ife out of the ashes of old Benin empire but Benin is not completely died, buried or cremated yet.

You or anyone else who don't believe what I have written can come back with written accounts of Benin/Ife relationship early than 1897 to disprove what I have stated.

Between 1475 and 1897 there were thousands of pages written on Benin history by various Europeans, that is 400 years of written history, in those documents, you will find various tribes from, Agbor, Esan, Urhobos Itsekiri, Izon, Ekiti Lagos, Kogi Afemai and other Edo, Yoruba and Igbo people but you will never find Ife, Oduduwa and Oranmiyan written anywhere.

The Yoruba only started writing about Oduduwa, Oranmiyan and Ife after 1897, people are free to provide a counter prove to prove me wrong.

I am throwing an open challenge to anyone here to provide any mention of Ife, Oduduwa and Oranmiyan in Benin written history between 1475 to 1897, a 400 years period. I will send that person $1000, yes one thousand dollars to cushion the effects of these lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2020
samuk:

Always read bias motive into any submission and be sceptical, apply your reasoning because it's easy for anyone to copy and paste rubbish to support their tribal narratives.

If an Edo person write and claim that Lagos was an Edo colony as far back as 1600Ad , demand for a written records of that time that say so, don't settle for anything written in 1920 or 1985 because the best you could get from all these latter day writers who were not eyewitnesses are conjectures that are hardly the true representation of what happened centuries earlier.

Ordinarily, I will not be concerned about all the fabrications from TAO11 and other Yoruba people on Nairaland, but if we allow all their fabrications to stand without being challenged, the less informed may just believe them as truth because Nigeria schools no longer teaches history and those interested in Nigeria history comes here to read.

The fact is the Yoruba are here to rubbish and claim Benin/Edo history for themselves, they can't answer any questions about Ife without using Benin in some obscure way to validate their answer and claim.

You will never read an Ife history in isolation without Benin being mentioned in a fabricated way.

They can't tell you about Ife Bronzes without infusing their bigotry interpretations of Benin into their narrative.

Benin is the pillar the history of Ife stands on, I am still waiting to read their answers to any questions about Ife without the mention of Benin.

They want the world to know that Benin had some sort of history with Ife until 1920. But this is not the case.

You don't have to take my words for it, you can do your own research on the following.

1. There was nothing recorded between Ife and Benin for the first 400 years of Benin history, between 1475 and 1897.

2. Ife, Oduduwa, Oranmiyan, all entered into Benin history after Benin empire ended in 1897.

3. Benin written history is 400 years older that Ife history.

5. Benin had relationship with other Yoruba tribes such as Owo, Ekiti, Akure much earlier. Benin was already controlling Lagos as far back as 1575 and there are actual written eyewitness accounts of Benin army in Lagos in 1603.

You or anyone else who don't believe what I have written can come back with written accounts of Benin/Ife relationship early than 1897 to disprove what I have stated.

Between 1475 and 1897 there were thousands of pages written on Benin history by various Europeans, that is 400 years of written history, in those documents, you will find various tribes from, Agbor, Esan, Urhobos Itsekiri, Izon, Ekiti Lagos, Kogi Afemai and other Edo, Yoruba and Igbo people but you will never find Ife, Oduduwa and Oranmiyan written anywhere.

The Yoruba only started writing about Oduduwa, Oranmiyan and Ife after 1897, people are free to provide a counter prove to prove me wrong.

No, you have to prove your own fabrications. grin

He who makes claims has the burden of proof.

Oh, except that lies and fabrications can't be proven. grin grin grin

Can you provide evidence to substantiate at least one (only one) of your numerous statements?? grin grin

You've been debunked numerous times on each of all your claims, your delusion is only a strong one.

Regarding your bolded, what about I send you $2,500 if you can prove your own claim?

That is more straightforward as it is you who made your own claim, and you at least have some interest in your own claim.

This is in sharp contrast to everyone else whom you're pushing it to, who either already knows you to be a circus clown, or do not have the academic resources at the moment, or aren't just interested in whatever you have to say knowing fully well that you've been exposed numerous times as an illiterate and a fatuous cunning liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by samuk: 9:33am On May 04, 2020
TAO11:

No, you have to prove your own fabrications. grin

He who makes claims has the burden of proof.

Oh, except that lies and fabrications can't be proven. grin grin grin

Can you provide evidence to substantiate at least one (only one) of your statements?? grin grin

You've been debunked numerous times on each of all your claims, your delusion is only a strong one.

The problem with you is that you are too emotional and see everything as a fight, this is simple question that shouldn't result to insults and fight.

The fact that you may not know the answer to the question doesn't mean there are no others around here who can provide answer to my simple question.

Please allow those that are up to the challenge to win themselves $1000, one thousand US dollars in this very difficult times of covid-19 lockdown.

Benin is not died, buried non cremated yet, so stop trying to create Ife out of the ashes of old Benin empire.

Benin had no relationship with Ife in the first 400 years of written Benin history.

I am throwing an open challenge to anyone here to provide any mention of Ife, Oduduwa and Oranmiyan in Benin written history between 1475 to 1987, a 400 years period. I will send that person $1000, yes one thousand dollars to cushion the effects of these lockdown.
Re: Benin And Ife Never Had Any Connections more facts to this by TAO11(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
samuk:

I am throwing an open challenge to anyone here to provide any mention of Ife, Oduduwa and Oranmiyan in Benin written history between 1475 to 1987, a 400 years period. I will send that person $1000, yes one thousand dollars to cushion the effects of these lockdown.

If an Edo person write and claim that Lagos was an Edo colony as far back as 1600Ad , demand for a written records of that time that say so, don't settle for anything written in 1920 or 1985 because the best you could get from all these latter day writers who were not eyewitnesses are conjectures that are hardly the true representation of what happened centuries earlier.

3. Benin written history is 400 years older that Ife history.

He who makes a claim has a burden of proof. cheesy

That people generally consider you to be a circus clown and therefore ignore you deosn't automaticaly make your delusions true.

So, I will be waiting for your evidence to substantiate your own claims little deluded lad. cheesy

Having said that, I will send you $2,500 if you can prove your own claim.

That is more straightforward as it is you who made your own claim, and you at least have some interest in your own claim.

This is in sharp contrast to everyone else whom you're pushing it to who either already knows you to be a circus clown, or do not have the academic resources at the moment, or aren't just interested in what you have to say knowing how badly I've been exposing you as a fatuous liar

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King / Are There Any Places Of Historical Interest In Your Town ? / Translate This Yoruba Sentence Into English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.