Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos (46117 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Emax911: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
FEAR OF covid is the beginning of wisdom, man no want die but I think he doesn't like his son. sometimes we hear and see things wrongly without the truth, he may hate that boy

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Patosky4U: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
lol
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ojun50(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hw d guy take enter road because I won enter Benin dis weekend

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wise man
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by sammysmiles(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
meydibuste:
smiley
See dis idiot,,,, if you don't leave here now with your scam
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by vasco01(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian man from Ekiti State has handed over his son to the government for

14 days isolation after sneaking in from Lagos.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3UNGqHdE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by blackboy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
The father is 99% on point. The recorder was winding them

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by michoim(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
kinglee007:
Lol.....
Baba never ready to die.
Even if he ready to die, must he die by Coronavirus?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by OgbeniOja1: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
very responsible father

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't blame the father

Better to be safe than sorry!

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Godformeeeeeee: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
The young man right now after been rejected by his father and taken to isolation center

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by NextPresido: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
the guy wey dey film think say this situation na joke abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by shongy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
I thought there is a directive restricting movement from one state to another. I get so baffled when I keep hearing of how people still beat the security operatives at the states land borders. Ordinary Abeokuta I have been trying to go to, liver dey fail me. Chaiiiii

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by iphiy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
The man is actually doing the right thing. If only everyone can be this sensitive and careful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by airminem(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ferraribaby:
No body wants to die
Please help a friend desperately in need
5036242018FCMB

The Lord will favor you Chisom
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Joystark(f): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is the funniest shii I've seen today.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Rexymania(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol No trust
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by CasNova(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
The father said the right thing.

Staying alive has nothing to do with sentiment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Empiree: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin father is right thou. Govt should isolate him for precaution purposes

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by NaijadrivaCars: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Baba no wan die.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian man from Ekiti State has handed over his son to the government for

14 days isolation after sneaking in from Lagos.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3UNGqHdE

Very funny but he's a very disciplined man. If every Nigerian acts like this, no one will travel again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by shongy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Omo! Na you and army get matter. On your own o

Please get your facemask before May 4

Place order for you camouflage style Facemask[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Steerin231: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anymore

Yenefer
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Cti28(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anymore
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by otipoju(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ekiti men, principled to the very end.
I love my tribe like kilode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Tpave(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos is now New York of Nigeria. Lol

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by NaijadrivaCars: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?

May God bless you for this comment.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by DIVINE78: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
PussyKing:
grin grin Very funny video

Yoruba people can fear grin

Lalasticlala angry
The father is more intelligent than you no doubt.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by edoairways: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
That guy's father is an honest man

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / 501 New COVID-19 Cases, 210 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 13 -(2460 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.