Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos (45904 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Ijaya123: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
PussyKing:
grin grin Very funny video

Yoruba people can fear grin

Lalasticlala angry

That's a principled man there.

But tribalism has a way of beclouding people's sense of reasoning making them to spew nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by beresponsible(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Correct fada before the boy come and contaminate innocent people. Lol Baba jejely absconded abandoning the Olufemi
Lagos refugees now equal to immigrants from Italy and New York.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Dlewisi: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
We are doomed!

Wetin we wan do for this our security agents sef so them go know the importance of the "no inter-state travels"?

Must they always collect bribe?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Ferraribaby(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:

The Lord will favor you Chisom
Thank you so much dear

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by puremaker7(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Did any one noticed Amotekun truck in that video?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Rubicon67(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
PussyKing:
grin grin Very funny video

D

angry

It's called precautions not fear. Empty bravado or chest-beating has nothing on Covid 19.

Be wise. Be warned and stay safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by MrPaul2: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Very wise man, he know what to do grin go back to Lagos and stay, before you kill everybody
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ModestGal(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is showing how lackadaisical our authority is. That boy should be in jail but instead, they were laughing, no one is taking it serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by kinglee007(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
michoim:
Even if he ready to die, must he die by Coronavirus?
bros, all die na die. Wether na coro or no be coro, daddy go go one day.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
I know you're one of those who are still regretting for not coming to this world as a Yoruba man or woman.
ignis:
Yoruba people are the loudest yet they can fear.

The fear of COVID-19 is the beginning of wisdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by SonofHim: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
That's a very wise man. A normal temperature does not mean absence of Covid 19 infection because there are a lot of asymptomatic people spreading the virus all over the place. The young man should either do a swab test or be quarantined for 14 days as the protocol recommends

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by anochuko01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
dukechilezie:
That is the prize you pay for being rebellious. His father warned him not to travel to Lagos and he disobeyed him.
A month ago my boss told me to return to Lagos from Kano, at some point I almost refused. But when I kept on saying it, I just had to leave out of respect for him. Thank God I made that decision.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Tabitha03(f): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
That's the best thing to do. How did he manage to get to Ekiti from Lagos despite the lockdown. Our security agents are doing more harm than good.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by AkuOlisa: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ignis:

That is not fear but wisdom
All I see is a father trying to protect his large family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by gotnel: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
The consequence of disobeying fatherly instruction is what the boy is facing.
To those who are saying if the boy has come back with load of money, Ekiti man is principle to the extent of rejecting the boy and his unexplainable behaviour and filthy riches without being sure of how the money comes about.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by femi4: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anymore
Go ahead and misyarn.....my pankere is waiting to rest on your bum bum

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Asour: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
If all Nigerians are as Sincere, transparent and strict like this man we would have moved (Painfully) forward as a Nation.

I like forward. Painful or not.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by femi4: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

The difference between wisdom and fear is far from you

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by oluwaseyi0: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by GamalNasser: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
That boy go don dey give him papa problem before COVID

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by GamalNasser: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
gotnel:
The consequence of disobeying fatherly instruction is what the boy is facing.
To those who are saying if the boy has come back with load of money, Ekiti man is principle to the extent of rejecting the boy and his unexplainable behaviour and filthy riches without being sure of how the money comes about.

Hmmmm
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by oluwaseyi0: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
vurdibolti:
smiley

Scammers
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Goke7: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
That boy go don dey give him papa problem before COVID

you are very right grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
What was the lowlife of a son going home to do?
He must have bribed his way to his state.

Kudos to the man.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Onyenna(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
smiley

Please get your facemask before May 4

Place order for you camouflage style Facemask

Haah.... Nah only camouflage mask you get ni.?....

Abeg i no want mek undertakers use me dance mbok.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
light099:

Just like your fear fear coward heroes who ran away e.g Kanu and Ojukwu. grin grin

You people just open mouth and talk anyhow with your uncouth mouths. Always the first to look for trouble and when people give it to you, you start saying they hate you.
And it's funny to realize the things you abuse and mock others with, you're most guilty in it.

Obviously the father is only trying to teach the boy a lesson for disobeying him, likely the boy is stubborn. Not a case of being scared as such
Eyaa, rip to mazi grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
I stand with the father

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by rotile247(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?

Well it's a possibility, other way if the boy is successful and having the latest Mercedes keep I believe he won't want to risk his life traveling at time.

Trust me some parents are very disciplined irrespective of the child's status, they'll still request for the right thing to be done.

The problem with self isolation is that only the rich or few middle class can afford it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
The father is a loyal citizen, we need more of him to make Nigeria great

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.