Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos (46110 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by akeemsaheed: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Because he come empty hand and no enough food stuff at home, his better the government keep and feed him for 14days, "Ogbon ogbon ni Agbalagba fi nsa maalu '
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Erickymania(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
That is Good father with right thinking faculty

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?

In Ekiti State?? Nahhh.. if it were some states, I'd agree with you.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by dake40(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

How did the father transport him? Wasn't it same car?

It's obvious you didn't watch the video..
Watch it again, this time with patience

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by noblealuu: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin he is just being honest ...the man too Sabi jhor.
Why would a grown man like his son be wandering up and down in dis dangerous period..go and isolate yourself boy before u kill the old man..

We can help you build a website, and Google ad to boost your business, if you don't mind.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by brunxy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
smiley

Please get your facemask before May 4

Place order for you camouflage style Facemask
you dey Fina who u wan kill abi? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by airminem(f): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
brunxy:
you dey Fina who u wan kill abi? undecided

NO!

Only CORONA will kill someone if mask is not worn
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Perfecttouchade: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
noblealuu:

We can help you build a website, and Google ad to boost your business, if you don't mind.
oh thanks, I will save your number then talk to u once I'm ready . Cheers
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by alizma: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
That man with the camera is a very stupid man and need to be detained. The boy is returning from high risk area against the Father's instruction and the necessary to do is to isolate him. Why trying to force the boy on his father?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Correct Papa, that is tough love

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by emro123(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Makeup video...
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by noblealuu: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
oh thanks, I will save your number then talk to u once I'm ready . Cheers

Alright, will be expecting.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by subzero212(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=VillageHead post=88991125]it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?[/quote

I'm so sorry for you, watch the video and verify the location of this incident, clearly you will understand an average ekiti parent as a disciplinarian
Let his son come with private jet Mr man, in sure this kind of man can hand him over to efcc if there is nothing legit about him

Bros call a friend from dis area and ask if I'm lying about ekiti parents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by subzero212(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
spiralwedge:
I'm so sorry for you, watch the video and verify the location of this incident, clearly you will understand an average ekiti parent as a disciplinarian
Let his son come with private jet Mr man, in sure this kind of man can hand him over to efcc if there is nothing legit about him

Bros call a friend from dis area and ask if I'm lying about ekiti parents.

In Ekiti State?? Nahhh.. if it were some states, I'd agree with you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
dukechilezie:
That is the prize you pay for being rebellious. His father warned him not to travel to Lagos and he disobeyed him. Let that boy fend for his self for the period his father is asking him to self isolate. Fourteen days is not much, after all he is an adult. I support his father for his actions instead of putting his whole family at risk.

Fend for himself ke?
No o. He should go back to Lagos. We don't want COVID-19 here
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Pacesetter123(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:
smiley

Please get your facemask before May 4

Place order for you camouflage style Facemask
Shebi u dey look for who u want push go chop unnecessary slap n frog jump? Kwantinu with ur jejeh camouflage facemasks..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by subzero212(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020

Bros call a friend from dis area and ask if I'm lying about ekiti parents.quote author=NaijaOlosho post=88990316]A Nigerian man from Ekiti State has handed over his son to the government for

14 days isolation after sneaking in from Lagos.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3UNGqHdE[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ivandragon: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
NextPresido:
the guy wey dey film think say this situation na joke abi?

That was exactly my observation too. Even quite a number of people on this thread were also making fun of it...

I personally know two people who have passed away from the Corona virus & if they had known better, they & their families would have taken greater precautions.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by naijaman2225(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

A wise father protects every member of his household but a foolish son brings nothing but pain. Delight is he who obeys instructions, his life shall be preserved and his days shall not be numbered.

Stay home. Stay safe.
YOU ARE JUST EFFING GOOD

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by X0012(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

A wise father protects every member of his household but a foolish son brings nothing but pain. Delight is he who obeys instructions, his life shall be preserved and his days shall not be numbered.

Stay home. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by olamy7(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone... Pls do not fall for the new scheme that just broke out with in Ethereum platform. If you want to learn more on this kindly check

https://www.emilojunews.com/2020/02/ponzi-scheme-and-how-to-avoid-being-scammed.html?m=1
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Waylex21(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
fred262:
In Nigeria, the POOR hurts themselves but the RICH are at PEACE with themselves...

Trump's daughter, son-in-law skip lockdown for Passover trip, both were well received and treated with love and care....

How was Buhari daughter treated, when she arrived?

How was Atiku’s son treated, when he arrived?

The poor and Middle class should learn how to be nice to each other and accept themselves...

Mr. Man, Your son is healthy and you re rejecting him, this is not good...

Who will take care of the man at

old age?... Lol
Is it the government or the son!

This is rubbish. Those peeps you mentioned, they have what it takes to cater for themselves and much to spare. The father in question cannot afford the isolation and consequent money for that and risking other family members too. Be wise and don't compare what is incomparable

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by X0012(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Boys will laugh at this post but men won't because they know wasupp...
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Waylex21(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Waylex21 post=88999503][/quote]

This is rubbish. Those peeps you mentioned, they have what it takes to cater for themselves and much to spare. The father in question cannot afford the isolation and consequent money for that and risking other family members too. Be wise and don't compare what is incomparable
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Lovelypet28: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=subzero212 post=88997510][/quote]
Spot on, I have an ekiti father, if you like be dangote, you will still be disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?
u no sabi reason.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by zedegit: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
airminem:

Minimum per order 120 pieces

Let me have your contact.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Pacyrus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
[b][/b]how he go accommodate am? Is the father MAD
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by profsomebody(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
I swear. Very silly thing. If everybody were to act like that father, the spread will reduce drastically, but the idiot recording was busy making it look like he's wrong.
NextPresido:
the guy wey dey film think say this situation na joke abi?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Seankhalifa: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
How d boy take come from lagos Stop interstate travel

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by success97: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol I feel for the guy.
It's not easy to stay in this lagos during this lockdown.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by oyewale0001(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anymore

It really shows that you are fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.