Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos (45920 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by AdaGod1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
lol
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Teeklef(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
E get one bros wey dey fill gas for my street and at the same time, he's a carpenter. I do play ludo at his shop with some friends everyday. But ever since I heard that bros traveled to lagos, branch sagamu, ibadan, now in iree(osun state), I don run for that him shop incase he comes back.
Am back to my room doing BBNAIJA, nothing go evict me for now except hunger.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by GiZcorp: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?
Brother leave grammar,he sure got what he deserved

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by activities2020: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dis man is a real Nigerian father ...tough lov ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by martowskin1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:
it's certainly because the boy is still jobless and coming back to meet him clearly suggested he needed more money so to ward him off, he handed the boy over to government to be quarantined.

would he had treated him such if he came back with the latest Mercedes jeep and wads of minty and crispy notes of Naira to spend?

U are really a village head

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Tillatalk: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fear dey catch papa,he no won die before his time ..kudos to me sha
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by KoredeOG: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
kinglee007:
FTC again.
feeling fly right now. Thanks to GOD.

Lol.....
Baba never ready to die.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by KoredeOG: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
kinglee007:
FTC again.

Lol.....
Baba never ready to die.

I think this is the dream of every nairalander, because I no dey understand
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ojasweb(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:

The man doesn't look hungry. He doesn't look desperate, too. Not everyone becomes a fool because of money or other material things.

Now back to your thought, do you think someone with lots of money and latest mercedes jeep would be smuggled inside a bus with 11 other people? Someone in such position will travel in his/her private vehicle without any form of contact with anyone.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by jasent2020(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Now that I said..., I will not going to insult certain people. I don't know what to comment anytmore
i non know wetin carry me go check this girl profile.. See beautiful.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Homiesjinxbank: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
That man is on point. The Father is more prone to covid19 than the boy.so man is doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Donlanray: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
kinglee007:
FTC again.

Lol.....
Baba never ready to die.
please what is the benefit of FTC? I was FTC yesterday but I didn't see anything.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Haha
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by tobijas001(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
A good father, sacrificing all to protect the boy and other members of the family, dis news sweet my belle

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin No one wants to die o
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by squad03: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
I admire the man's courage.It must not have been an easy decision to make but he's obviously informed about the disaster that a potential exposure could pose to the entire family.
All these things we hear in the news na story until it hits close to home,that's when you'll know that there's an ongoing chaos that the press isn't bringing to fore.By the time you start calling NCDC a thousand times,na then you go know say
e no be '911'.

And that dolo that is using thermometer to say the guy is ok is indeed not ok.Fever comes in much later if the person shows symptoms at all.

Be critical of the next person,your survival depends on it!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by cpmconsultingltd: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Tmb78(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
PussyKing:
grin grin Very funny video

D

angry
It can't be easy being Igbo o.
Always showing anger everywhere and accusing other tribes of the same thing you are guilty of.
Eeyah kpele!!
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is serious o.
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Ebere79: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
God bless you Sir for this single action.
Stay at home some people will be sneaking up and down.

Let him come home with billions this life no get duplicate
ISOLATION FIRST

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by kinglee007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Donlanray:
please what is the benefit of FTC? I was FTC yesterday but I didn't see anything.
Nna, truth be told, i don't know o! BUT I'M JUST HAPPY!!!
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by janvier27(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's not fear. It's called being responsible. There is also the anger of the boy risking his health on the useless journey when he could have been safer locked up in Lagos, and of course also risking the health of Ekiti residents. We reserve national awards for election riggers and political appointees and fail to recognize and promote the right values. This man deserves a national award for standing for what is right in this circumstance.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by StoneHeart007: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Baba is very afraid maybe he get some illness in his body that will makes him very prone to the disease, he must be extra careful
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by AuroraB(f): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:

...yet he had 12k to pay for a needless journey. The father deserves an award. Take it from me.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by fred262: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Yankee101: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
I trust Ekiti man to be true to character
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Offpoint: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm proud of his dad i swear...

The guy deserve to be arrested for violating the sit at home order.

But how do adult of such age still lived with their parents? I moved out at 20 with just N500 in my account.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by mybbcnews: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by Tobichuks(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
VillageHead:

Why are u pushing it in this direction..ur making the man look like he is a bad person..forget money ..he is doing the right thing..he said he trained this boy to university level..so he is a responsible father..

U dont know how their house is..? Maybe they are 7 or more..and the father dont want the risk of exposing the rest of the family.

Ur saying if he came back with latest Benz,Yes,with that he might have a mansion to himself..so there are different rooms where he can isolate..
But as he is still a boy under his Dad roof...of which we dont know the house capacity and no of occupants..He has to obey his Dad.QED..The father meant well.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos by stchinedu: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
NazoTimes:

nothing wey corona no go cause

As in ehn...we don see things cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.