Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. (10243 Views)

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Torie8(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
07018719652 Airtel thanks
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by thunderbj: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
A very big shout out to westernlove and slap44, you guys are awesome..thanks for helping us out ...may God replenish your pocket.. kiss kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by adeboi1: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Money sent.

Chairman I no mind if you fit send me something too sir 09012622484(Airtel)
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Michelle55:

Enjoy for this corona season ? My brother I no understand you oh.. Meanwhile, you seems to know me quite well but reverse is the case. Mbok remind me na

I've been busy since afternoon, I went out to get some provisions and groceries. That's why I haven't respond to your mention. Hmmm I know u can't really remember me again. Elderly people normally quote an adage say "Na person wey shit dey forget say he shit, The person wey pack am no fit forget laye never" I will just give u an expo. We normally chat around 2017/2018 I think but all of a sudden, You started acting weird and stop responding to my messages. I lost my phone Inside the bus last year. If not I would have screenshot some of our chat and upload for you on a dead thread to see......I hope I'm not boring you with all my sermon lol...

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Michelle55: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

I've been busy since afternoon, I went out to get some provisions and groceries. That's why I haven't respond to your mention. Hmmm I know u can't really remember me again. Elderly people normally quote an adage say "Na person wey shit dey forget say he shit, The person wey pack am no fit forget laye never" I will just give u an expo. We normally chat around 2017/2018 I think but all of a sudden, You started acting weird and stop responding to my messages. I lost my phone Inside the bus last year. If not I would have screenshot some of our chat and upload for you on a dead thread to see......I hope I'm not boring you with all my sermon lol...
Hmm.. Honestly I really can't remember.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Michelle55:

Hmm.. Honestly I really can't remember.

Guys plenty na abi no be so? Those Adekola meme lol.....That yoruba actor resting on the couch lol. Actually you are a sweet soul, So many times you would send me pictures and delete It In a twinkle of an eye hehe. If by now, You still don't remember, don't worry I'll find a way to get to you.....You can reach me on the No on my posts though.....Take care..
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Michelle55: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Guys plenty na abi no be so? Those Adekola meme lol.....That yoruba actor resting on the couch lol. Actually you are a sweet soul, So many times you would send me pictures and delete It In a twinkle of an eye hehe. If by now, You still don't remember, don't worry I'll find a way to get to you.....You can reach me on the No on my posts though.....Take care..
Do find a way to get to me because I honestly don't remember

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by relationstatus(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
[center]How to Date Your Best Friend and Not Kill Your Friendship[/center]

Read carefully to know about dating Do or Don’t. It Is the Material chick flicks are Constructed of: you Have been the –there is this fascination, and you wonder if there may be something more. Well, there could be, as this chick movie, you can end up in the center of critical drama in case you don’t manage things properly. These are some expert suggestions for navigating these dangerous waters of the way to date your very best friend.

https://www.relationstatus.com/how-to-date-your-best-friend-and-not-kill-your-friendship/

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 1:11pm On May 01, 2020
Westernlove:

I don't have your digits anymore..... You can reach me on Best of luck.....
Boss u never still reason my matter
As u no wan do airtel but u dey do mtn
08141607393 mtn
God bless
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
etzmztagenius:

Boss u never still reason my matter
As u no wan do airtel but u dey do mtn
God bless

Edit your comment and remove my no from my post, Then I'll respond to your request shortly....

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 10:19pm On May 01, 2020
Westernlove:

Edit your comment and remove my no from my post, Then I'll respond to your request shortly....
Done boss
Thanks for the love
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 10:42pm On May 01, 2020
etzmztagenius:
Done boss Thanks for the love
Done!!! Best of luck.....Have a nice night...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 10:43pm On May 01, 2020
Westernlove:

I feel like crying
God bless you sir
Received it

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by tunjilomo(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by thunderbj: 10:14am On May 02, 2020
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Eaztzide: 10:39am On May 02, 2020
Westernlove:

Oga epp your boy pls.
GLO
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 9:41am On May 03, 2020
We are not tired yet.

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by OYENIYIJK: 9:44am On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:
We are not tired yet.
mtn
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by OYENIYIJK: 9:47am On May 03, 2020
nobody load am till now
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Johntemmy(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:
We are not tired yet.

oga slap you really tried may God bless you but na money I need bro no be card any token fit do thanks
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by khengxlei(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2020
08085331099 airtel
thanks man
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Glo N200

14596 60850 66830
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Silasloaded(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks boss slap my friend just load it buh am only using airtel line please if you don't mind i will need the airtel line recharge.

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Glo #200

14596 60699 53008

3 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2020
SLAP44:
Glo #200
14596 60699 53008
you have done well.. Bless you
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Stevecrown12345: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
SLAP44:
This thread is not for anyone to brag, or to show that they have money. We understand how things are and we should give a little comfort to all our people no matter how small. I could have given more but there is still time.

I want to correct some impressions, we might misunderstand each other here, we might fight and throw bad words at each other but down below, we must know that it's our leaders who set us against each other. Sometimes, we troll and bully each other just for the fun of it.

I don't know how much in total I can give out here in the former of recharge cards of N500, N200 and others but I will keep sending till I am tired. I cannot give money for now because of the need to remain anonymous here. If I send to people's account, my account name may show. If I send the cards as text, the text message might come with my phone details which I will not like. I just want to remain anonymous.

I love you all.

This was where it started. https://www.nairaland.com/5824146/nigerians-sense-happened-bank-yesterday

Modified;

Please stop sending your bank details or phone numbers. I will be sending the cards as pictured to me from the people who I asked to send it. Fastest fingers gets to load the cards first. Please confirm if you are the person that loaded it so it won't seem like fraud. 

Stop sending numbers or bank details.

Boss,God go replenish ur pocket
Airtel
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Windblown2much: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
bros help me with Airtime to renew my data

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.