Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. (10193 Views)

12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Siki355(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
guyman dey here you no give 1k airtime, na pussy you wan give. Continue sotigbo

after them go rush call una person pussified sissy nigga simp nigga

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Shoot me a mail Toseenlove@yahoomail.com
No wahala..
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
boss I don quote you with my nomba. Na mtn I dey use. Maximum respect

Ok that 0704 right?
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Ogt1: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please, no one should attack me for loading as much as I can. I waited for this throughout last night, I was last on this thread till around 2am, though was busy online.

I need the cards badly and hustled for them.

thanks again OP

2 Likes

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Shey you care for video call too? Is there is harm in asking oh? Dm
send me the data to video call you. Man pikin dey hungry you dey talk of video call. Na food?

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Ok that 0704 right?
no
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
send me the data to video call you. Man pikin dey hungry you dey talk of video call. Na food?
Do you stay in ibadan
Lemme help you with foodstuffs
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Slap44 your boy is patiently waiting ooo
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Ok that 0704 right?
Boss, how far
Show ur boy love
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ogt1:
Please, no one should attack me for loading as much as I can. I waited for this throughout last night, I was last on this thread till around 2am, though was busy online.

I need the cards badly and hustled for them.

thanks again OP
Hustler
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
no mtn

Okay Noted.....Remove your No.....In a Moment..

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Do you stay in ibadan
Lemme help you with foodstuffs
not in Ibadan. Money or airtime will do.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Ok that 0704 right?
I sha they around oh
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
etzmztagenius:

Boss, how far
Show ur boy love

Noted drop your No......Pls guys Slap44 my boss Is coming to attend to the rest of you guys okay. Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by etzmztagenius: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Noted drop your No......Pls guys Slap44 Is coming to attend to you okay. Goodluck!!!
Airtel
U are much boss, three gbosa for u
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Noted drop your No......Pls guys Slap44 Is coming to attend to you guys okay. Goodluck!!!
Boss, na me get that 0704...
just help your boy
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by SLAP44: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ogt1:

I was following the thead as guest.
Had to login through a sis acct to post this. I won the two 9mobile cards and the last Mtn you dropped.

thanks and God bless you.

God bless you too.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Tina001(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
baba no dey give pussy, help niggas, we gat your back any day

Na pussy he wan give abi human being?? Is it your money? Sha he told u to drop ur number for 2h but na the 1k dey your eye. undecided. Better collect your 2h and stop attacking the guy
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by CallMeGrace(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ogt1:

I was following the thead as guest.
Had to login through a sis acct to post this. I won the two 9mobile cards and the last Mtn you dropped.

thanks and God bless you.
I hail you sir.

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by tunjilomo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Noted drop your No......Pls guys Slap44 my boss Is coming to attend to the rest of you guys okay. Goodluck!!!
9mobile
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

God bless you too.
Slap44,bless your brother na 08056935794.glo
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by yellowgarri2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tina001:

Na pussy he wan give abi human being?? Is it your money? Sha he told u to drop ur number for 2h but na the 1k dey your eye. undecided. Better collect your 2h and stop attacking the guy
see diz one o. Him na my man, Drop your number make Westernlove video call you to harvest your 1k.
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Siki355:

ayam telling u
sh!t ain't easy wasted some data on Uebelt Angel's app
streaming online for giveaway that was later given to their core members
A nigga once said: Am tired bro. Account balance no funny again
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
tunjilomo:
9mobile
Noted remove your No.....In a moment
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Noted remove your No.....In a moment

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
exynos:

Boss, na me get that 0704...
just help your boy

Which network be that? Modified Okay Noted....
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by exynos(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
westernlove
MTN Baba
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Tina001(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:
see diz one o. Him na my man, Drop your number make Westernlove video call you to harvest your 1k.

Speak for yourself grin
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Johntemmy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Which network be that? Modified Okay Noted....
Western abeg MTN or Airtel do me 07060795767 want use am buy data or us kukuma send me data then thanks
Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
yellowgarri2:

Funny you bruh......Tina Is actually right. It's not that I want to familiarize with the lady or something. But I just want to be sure of my assertion and ease off my Curiosity. You know most of our ladies naw, Them and Pride are 5&6 But I guess this Lockdown Is kinda Unbearable. So they don't have choice than to come down from their High Horses. So many Niggurs are broke this time around. Even me sef Na God dey help me honestly....

1 Like

Re: Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. by Westernlove: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
CallMeGrace:
No wahala..
I'm yet to see your mail??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.