Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (128567 Views)

#DNA Saga: Let Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Child Birth - Orji / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2020
Phenomenal16:
After 6 weeks puerperium.....u can start if it was a normal delivery
Shut up
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by philip0906(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2020
Karleb:

Medical native doctor, you mean?

It is only Nairaland ladies that don't like seeexx, they prefer to wait for 10 years after childbirth before resumption.

In real life, women are the one asking medical practitioners this question because they want to resume ASAP!

Hypocrite everywhere!

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.
Is 6 months not too much? abegi.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Zeinymira(f): 6:42am On May 01, 2020
1stola:

And you think your senseless opinion does?
Lol
How unreasonable...

Please follow the guidelines below
Eulalia wrote the most nonsensical thing I ever read and she's feeling fly on top of it. Haba

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2020
missimelda01:

Haha no o, I look forward to experiencing it though cheesy
In case you need a good dick, am always available. grin
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Zeinymira(f): 6:45am On May 01, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I think this is the most educating comment I've read all thorugh this month of April. Thank you.

It is the most nonsensical in fact "radarada" thing ever!
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by jennyswtie: 6:46am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Even if you give them, they'll still cheat. Sex doesn't keep a man. So, its better you take care of your health and be medically fit again before going into any vigorous exercise.
Thank you for this. Even if you have sex a week or a year after birth, it doesn't make any difference to a cheating man. I personally prefer 6 months but since we agreed on 3 months I had to let him. I also had an easy labour and delivery, I guess that was why I didn't change my mind at the dying minute.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 1stola: 6:46am On May 01, 2020
Zeinymira:

Eulalia wrote the most nonsensical thing I ever read and she's feeling fly on top of it. Haba
You can blame her, na those fools like her liking the nonsense u go blame.

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 1stola: 6:47am On May 01, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s probably the only time you can masturbate without sinning. Yes for 6 month while your wife heals completely.
Dear masturbator, not everyone wanna be like you.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 01, 2020
donbachi:
Dont know of others...i dey resume knacking 3weeks after child birth.

You re obviously not married.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:53am On May 01, 2020
1stola:

Dear masturbator, not everyone wanna be like you.

Well, you're the one whose wive just bore a kid, so you don't have much options here, do ya?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:55am On May 01, 2020
Zeinymira:

It is the most nonsensical in fact "radarada" thing ever!

I've been fvcking this particular girl that bore a child after 5 weeks, Although we stopped after a while, but three years down teh line when we met again, I couldn't believe how wide she had gotten. I couldn't even feel the side wall of her pussy with my hand. FVCK!!! I can only imagine (not completely sure) it's as a result of not pausing for a while after child birth.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Jaapu: 6:59am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.

It is easy to mention discipline since you are not man.lol I agree with most your points though. I think the society and environment were not as sexualized during the days of the parent you mentioned earlier. And most often, they were not monogamous. There are other factors too that were at there advantage. No matter what, waiting patiently for the woman to heal after childbirth is the most sensible thing to do. And the healing time should be determined by the womans body and not a faceless person on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by contigiency(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.

One thing your mother may not have told you is that, during their time, wives look for trusted friends as side chicks for their husbands. So that the man will be having sex, while they get ready. But nowadays, no lady is ready to share her man with another lady. Hence, the reason such long waiting can't happen today.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by younghadez: 7:11am On May 01, 2020
that can only happened when your wife is romantic and know al this modern method
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by deavicky(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2020
zeuss:

up to the parties involved.....if the woman feels like and the man doe not mind the flows following childbirth it can be happen 1 minute after child birth not Cesarean birth
is that so!!! While my wife would cause me to wait till almost 4months.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Waper2(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2020
Experience is the best teacher �
(quote author=missimelda01 post=89002247]I assume it would hurt down there for a while after childbirth, why not wait until the pain is gone and it's a bit tight [/quote]
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by IMASTEX: 7:19am On May 01, 2020
Dpharisee:
A lady I know got pregnant during her first sex less than 2 months after delivery, the lack of child spacing created a big problem in the home and the husband left her to catch his fun, coming home late, grooving around town and putting all the blames on her while she struggled with a new baby and pregnancy cheesy
Women be careful with sex after delivery, take all precautions
You made a point, why be in rush when one can't have it all at the right time. I think enough space should be allowed before sex:
* Child spacing
* Proper healing of the VJ
* Emotional & psychological balance even for the men too.
* Woman's health
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Samfloxin(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Can a man stay without sex for six months?

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Samfloxin(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.
Sex is sex...no other thing can truely suffice
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by zeuss: 7:27am On May 01, 2020
deavicky:
is that so!!! While my wife would cause me to wait till almost 4months.
U must respect her wishes as she is on tune with and understands her body motions at this point.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Victoria25(f): 7:28am On May 01, 2020
No specific time,it depends on the woman’s body after child birth.some women go through cut so it requires a time to heal and as soon as the woman is okay and fit knacking will take place.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Samfloxin(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2020
Ikpongiton:
Be honest with your self o . Will you faithfully and sincerely wait for her for two months
Yes...I am married already

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Victoria25(f): 7:29am On May 01, 2020
Victoria25:
No specific time,it depends on the woman’s body after child birth.some women go through cut so it requires some time to heal and as soon as the woman is okay and fit knacking will take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Weblord2000(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2020
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by evangsegun: 7:32am On May 01, 2020
HMMMM WE DEY LEARN O
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by cray91(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2020
Very Right Hence, The woman Should be The Determinant
missimelda01:
I assume it would hurt down there for a while after childbirth, why not wait until the pain is gone and it's a bit tight

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Jetland(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Buahahahahaaaa.. this your meme eh? I don laugh taya.
Well, like I said, there are other ways you can help relieve ogar without him necessarily penetrating. I mean ... It for your own good. As for me, that's what I'll do when I get married. Because after listening to complains of Young mothers who after child birth could not get their hooha back to size, I resolved within me to observe the full waiting period. Our mothers know better.

Hubby will have to chilax o because if anything goes wrong, they'll jump on the next available mhm.. Lol

How I go fit marry you like this? cry
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by adams345(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2020
At least after child birth a woman should leave a maximum time of just 6months before having a protected sex
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Jetland(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Buahahahahaaaa.. this your meme eh? I don laugh taya.
Well, like I said, there are other ways you can help relieve ogar without him necessarily penetrating. I mean ... It for your own good. As for me, that's what I'll do when I get married. Because after listening to complains of Young mothers who after child birth could not get their hooha back to size, I resolved within me to observe the full waiting period. Our mothers know better.

Hubby will have to chilax o because if anything goes wrong, they'll jump on the next available mhm.. Lol
How I go fit marry you like this? cry
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by adams345(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Victoria25 post=89050714][/quote] yeah that's truth

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by EncourageMe: 7:37am On May 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I need an urgent answer please.
I usually resume after 5weeks, and is always good to go for us since Lactation works for us as pregnancy prevention method.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.