Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96767 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isibidibi:
[s][/s] grin
na 40 joor though I remove inactive ones
those that have left their monikers or those on long term ban cool
Oh Lord! cheesy
Are you not tired? Besides, how do you manage to be creating account anyhow? Hint me abeg cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Panthera92: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:
That doesn't look like Kanu that was arrested in a Hotel in Ikeja while frolicking with a prostitute.

So Kemi finally got the impostor to succumb and address the allegations of death?

One supporter Chidozie even said: "happy to see your face, thank you Jesus".

The dude must have been pissing his pant and traumatized over the death he heard from Kemi Olunloyo.

Only God knows if Kemi has giving many IPOB like him a high BP to worry over, imagine how many IPOB zombies must have passed out.

Kemi is wicked ooo, she must be prosecuted for the health challenges IPOB zombies are now suffering.

Who says propaganda is not powerful?

If IPOB can use it to manipulate their zombies, others can use it to inflict sickness on the same manipulated zombies.
You need to sharpen your English Language skills Bro so shameful. ''given'' should be used in place of "giving" thanks

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by erospecial: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:

Then Kanu must be more useless for wishing Buhari dead

But Buhari truly died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's Abba Kyari the defacto president and evil genius behind the imposter called jubril

Use your head!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isibidibi:
[s][/s] grin
na 40 joor though I remove inactive ones
those that have left their monikers or those on long term ban cool
Besides I'm still seeing I following two of my monikers there, can you please unfollow them and venture your strength on this particular moniker cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by OKorowanta: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:
That doesn't look like Kanu that was arrested in a Hotel in Ikeja while frolicking with a prostitute.

So Kemi finally got the impostor to succumb and address the allegations of death?

One supporter Chidozie even said: "happy to see your face, thank you Jesus".

The dude must have been pissing his pant and traumatized over the death he heard from Kemi Olunloyo.

Only God knows if Kemi has giving many IPOB like him a high BP to worry over, imagine how many IPOB zombies must have passed out.

Kemi is wicked ooo, she must be prosecuted for the health challenges IPOB zombies are now suffering.

Who says propaganda is not powerful?

If IPOB can use it to manipulate their zombies, others can use it to inflict sickness on the same manipulated zombies.

You just dey talk puan puan puan!
Instead of you to be ashamed of how leaders from the south,west have mumuishly sold the leadership of the nation to d North and keep being second class citizens in their own country,you are there spewing gibberish.
Hausas have taken over a country dat they don't contribute up to 20% of d nation's resources, you are there queuing behind madness.
A sound Osinbajo who anyday would make a better president than a hundred Buaris,made to look non existent by the gworo chewing tribe and you see that as very okay,guy wise!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is obvious this one is a clone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by SavageResponse(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Scam artist!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:
Behold the Lion of Biafra in his full glory.
It not him its a clone made by the people that made buhari own
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
E don pass 10 pages just before the one hour Mark.. I talk am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by kemii5242: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 1585262[/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isibidibi:
[s][/s] please identify it
grin grin grin Bad guy so that you can be reporting me to that your mod? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pseudonymous:
Kemi isn't mentally stable. It is obvious.
And kanu who claim buhari was a clone was sane know he knows hw it feels
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by kemii8899: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 3227007[/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Proletariat: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Panthera92:
You need to sharpen your English Language skills Bro so shameful. ''given'' should be used in place of "giving" thanks

You are right, corrected.

If you would like to know, I scored a distinction in my WAEC English, and scored 80 in my Jamb English, so I'm sure there is nothing to sharpen as no one is above mistake especially when auto-complete is prodding you with a suggestion of what it thinks you are typing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by okefrancis: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Who else is still listen to this clone and mischievous guy called Maxi KANU,mtchewwww
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by abdulkayus(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nnamd8 Kanu is broadcasting and interacting with his people online like he has been doing for a long time. Now it has turned to responding to Kemi? You people make me laugh

Don't shift the goal posts, we are more intelligent than u think. MNK actually do this live video in other to prove madam kemi wrong but he goofed. All the broadcasting he has been doing all this while is via audio broadcast.
U are only laughing at your gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by TheRareGem1(f): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dear Biafrans

There is no need to deceive yourself thinking that the man that just addressed you is Nnamdi Kalu, because the real Nnamdi Kalu is dead Asin Gone. He died cawardly! My condolence. The one you just heard is Paul from Israel. They packaged it to deceive you IPOB. Buafrans should wise up. Quit being slaves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Makavelli25: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:

You are right, corrected.

If you would like to know, I scored a distinction in my WAEC English, and scored 80 in my Jamb English, so I'm sure there is nothing to sharpen as no one is above mistake especially when auto-complete is prodding you with a suggestion of what it thinks you are typing.

Shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Urchman200:
after the death wish failed, u have to come up with another rubbish, mazi is not the cause of ur generation poverty.
Lol
This one must be mistaken me for his father..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by TheRareGem1(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dear Biafrans,

There is no need to deceive yourselves thinking that the man that just addressed you is Nnamdi Kalu, because the real Nnamdi Kalu is dead Asin Gone!. He died cawardly! My condolence. The one you just heard is Paul from Israel; they packaged it to deceive you IPOB. Buafrans should wise up. Quit being slaves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ohamadike himself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bobyro:

Na poverty dey do you.
Guy
I'm not one of your family member o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isibidibi:
[s][/s] grin
You know I said it, you never follow symplileooooo Helinuesssss cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Topsic70: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
hush15:

This guy just resemble KANU o but I don't its him. KANU is fairer, and the shape of the head doesn't seem like KANU but what do I know.... Pls, no insults. Just stating an observation.
This one has a more spherical-shaped head unlike kanu's oval-shaped head.

Pix 1: new 'KANU' (impostor)
Pix 2: original KANU.

Pay close attention to d shape of d heads
Note that there are two contours on d forehead/mid-forehead of d original KANU's oval head
(pix 2) whereas d impostor has no contour instead there are bumps on each side of d fatly round head (pix 1). grin
Taaaaa

So ds is d video they wanted to reveal dt it took them a week to orchestrate?
Lolz.
Once again, taaaaa! grin

Cc: helinues Proletariat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Area4Area: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
abdulkayus:

Don't shift the goal posts, we are more intelligent than u think. MNK actually do this live video in other to prove madam kemi wrong but he goofed. All the broadcasting he has been doing all this while is via audio broadcast.
U are only laughing at your gullibility.
You dey mind am, Kanu seriously goofed by giving in into making the video (that is if he's the original Kanu), aunty Kemi really messed up with his brain.

He's the same person telling Buhari to make a video to prove he's real and Buhari of course can't be seen obliging a nonentity but see him rushing to making one here to please nutcase Kemi, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Joyce95: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu na small baby thinking he has
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Chatbot1234: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
they cloned him so fast, this imposter is from sudan. this is seafood from sudan. the real kanu died in india grin

* i want us all to be mad cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.