Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96857 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
FacelessKing:
The government just successfully used Kemi to check up on Mazi's health and possibly, his Location.

Understanding power and political moves, dont be surprised they gave Kemi the Abba Kyari news so she could use that to build a good reputation that could force Mazi to come out for the sake of clearing the air.

This my brain is too much for me!!

our government are not that smart. You are over hyping a bunch of uneducated old men. Of what use is Kanu's coming out?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by madridsta007(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Kemi is a useless woman.... praying for one's death is bad

She has been paid by this regime through its agents.
I thought this was clear on Twitter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Iceberg3: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, it took 'KANU 2.0' a week just to show Hus face live on can to dispel his death 'rumor'?
Nwanne, d joke is on u!
wink
Proletariat:

Why the difference in the scar direction between pic1 (late Kanu) and pic2 (impostor Kanu)?

Your analyses are very good.....clap for yourselves jare. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by madridsta007(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
FacelessKing:
The government just successfully used Kemi to check up on Mazi's health and possibly, his Location.

Understanding power and political moves, dont be surprised they gave Kemi the Abba Kyari news so she could use that to build a good reputation that could force Mazi to come out for the sake of clearing the air.

You think this regime is that smart? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by dapadawee: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
No No No way this not nnamdi kanu this is ngolo from Cameroon. look at his ears and nose you will see that this is an imposter. Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Bobyro: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. You are just wasting your time replying me because I am doing this just for fun.

Also I have the respect of people that look up to me. There are lot of those people back home and I don't need to compare myself to the late kanu in terms of respect. Everybody na king for him own lane.

You should rather find something to do and stop engaging me in an argument. Na you go tire coz I am stubborn!
Judging from your trash script you're so jobless and you need a life. The trash you spew are the words of a nobody. King in his lane. Mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Hifeylove: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is this the Kanu that is dead?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Mazi said he is coming to Nigeria next month
He also said Aisha Buhari is the President of Nigeria.
I am Igbo But I disagree with him saying 'Yoruba media'. That's too tribalistic of him
Na today you know him for tribalistic?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Centcanada: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:

Then Kanu must be more useless for wishing Buhari dead
Go and do ur research my guy. Dig more to know if who you Re calling buhari is buhari. Thats what a real man do. Research!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Balogunodua(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

Self consolation lolsssssss grin grin
We know you are in sifia pains lolsssssss
grin grin
See long epistle!!!! Sermon on the olumo rock BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!! grin grin grin
Painment! Oya cry me a river

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Topsic70: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Deputy1111:
What do you mean by "Osinbajo look none existence " it is only a dumb element will say Osinbajo has not been active to his capacity. #OsinbajoIsActive.
Don't gaulk it! He's trying to distract u from d main topic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by topboss1: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
DAT YORUBA BOY USING FACEBOOK TO BLOCK NNAMDI KANU BROADCAST IS A FOOL.

HERE IS THE LIVE BROAD CAST MAKING ROUNDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA CRYSTAL CLEAR.

THEY WILL PANNICK DIE, BIAFRA CANNOT BE STOPPED.

THE BROADCAST IS RECORDED AND VIDEO ON OTHER PLATFORM UNINTERUPTED AND CURRENTLY MAKING ROUNDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0E8NHJVIWs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Hifeylove: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
This should be an impostor.. the scar is on the left side of his face which this appears on the right of his face...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by LegendHero(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bobyro:

Judging from your trash script you're so jobless and you need a life. The trash you spew are the words of a nobody. King in his lane. Mumu

A man who must say I am the king is no true king!

I’ll leave it at that. Better things to do than to waste my time with you.

Have a nice night!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Bobyro: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

A man who must say I am the king is no true king!

I’ll leave it at that. Better things to do than to waste my time with you.

Have a nice night!
You're not bright at all. Oga go sleep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Tabitha03(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's amazing how people are so gullible when told things they so want to believe as truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by agabonus: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Felixamos:
Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her..

Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad(can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones..

The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place..

Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth?

If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together

And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!!

Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt..
I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life..
I think this is the summary.Everybody must answer the questions because this is the best point made on this particular news today.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Jhayphil: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
We were born into a tribe/religion, it wasn't our choice. So, on NL everyone rants about being Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa and how one tribe is superior to the other and all that gibberish, it doesn't make much sense. We are all humans should be the talk not what tribe or religion you belong because we had no choice in determining that but what we become later in life is as a result of our choices and what's life without your fellow human? We all scream about racism when we are out of Nigeria but you're home and you still scream about tribalism. What a life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by topboss1: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
THE ENERGY YORUBA IS USING TO HOLD IGBO, THEY WILL BETTER USE IT TO SAVE THEMSELVES.

IF U PEOPLE LIKE CARRY NIGERIA MONEY BORROWED FROM CHINA TO GIVE THE BILLIONAIRE MARK ZUCKERBERG.

THE ZOO WILL FALL.

OIL HAVE STOP SELLING. NOBODY WANT THE OIL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0E8NHJVIWs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Proletariat: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

Your analyses are very good.....clap for yourselves jare. grin

No explanation to disprove the claim that this is not an impostor with a facial scar in the wrong direction?

Thank God you are now seeing what we have discovered.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Iceberg3: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Balogunodua:

Painment! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Oya cry me a river
Proletariat:

No explanation to disprove the claim that this is not an impostor with a facial scar in the wrong direction?

Thank God you are now seeing what we have discovered.

grin grin
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Isibidibi:
Simplyleo yes I'm Following him na my regular customer
helinues? noo na my padi and inlaw he loves Rekhina
Abeg make I also become your padi cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by BIAFRAisBURIED: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
THIS CLONE NA BASTARD OOOO
Why are you deceiving the gullible igbofrauds?
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Akponmfet: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Newpost:
Ipob leader, Nnamdi KANU goes live on Facebook, abuses kemi olunloyo and buhari

Watch His Life Video Below

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/videos/286280049036993/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by tayoccu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is not Nnamdi Kanu, this is a body double his name is BACALE, CELESTINO from equatorial guienea grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Newpost:
Ipob leader, Nnamdi KANU goes live on Facebook, abuses kemi olunloyo and buhari

Watch His Life Video Below

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/videos/286280049036993/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Balogunodua(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

grin grin BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hahaha this guy called kanu lie too much he said he is coming next month pls to where Bro dem no born you i swear.

And calling Kemi crap a Yoruba media is madness. This guy is demon filled with hate and that is why i hate him with passion.

Mr blabla if dem born you wella come to Nigeria next month you hear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Jide11CAC: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Kemi is a useless woman.... praying for one's death is bad
But Kanu prayed for Buhari death too does that makes him a useless man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ejanla077: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
FacelessKing:

Your brain is too dull.. Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding... How is dis too hard for ur dull brain to process
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nonsense, that doesn't look like Nnamdi Kanu at all.
Nnamdi the terrorist is no more.
May he rest in pieces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.