Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96744 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Balogunodua(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
The impostor has finally spoken, we all know Mazi Kanu is dead and that man there is a cloned Kanu, his name is Gbola Katu from Gabon.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by oluwaahmed: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kemi said Nnamdi KANU is dead, he did a live broadcast to dispel rumors. NK said PYO is gone why won't PYO do a live broadcast we have actually missed him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by prophetmuhammed: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
nnamdi KANU can talk all he wants but he I'll never rcome back.
he keeps castigating our beloved president, but the only things he has over buried is intelligence & integrity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Iceberg3: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
prophetmuhammed:
nnamdi KANU can talk all he wants but he I'll never rcome back.
he keeps castigating our beloved president, but the only things he has over buried is intelligence & integrity.
Proletariat:
That doesn't look like Kanu that was arrested in a Hotel in Ikeja while frolicking with a prostitute.

So Kemi finally got the impostor to succumb and address the allegations of death?

One supporter Chidozie even said: "happy to see your face, thank you Jesus".

The dude must have been pissing his pant and traumatized over the death he heard from Kemi Olunloyo.

Only God knows if Kemi has given many IPOB like him a high BP to worry over, imagine how many IPOB zombies must have passed out.

Kemi is wicked ooo, she must be prosecuted for the health challenges IPOB zombies are now suffering.

Who says propaganda is not powerful?

If IPOB can use it to manipulate their zombies, others can use it to inflict sickness on the same manipulated zombies.
Balogunodua:
The impostor has finally spoken, we all know Mazi Kanu is dead and that man there is a cloned Kanu, his name is Gbola Katu from Gabon.
Chatbot1234:
they cloned him so fast, this imposter is from sudan. this is seafood from sudan. the real kanu died in india grin

* i want us all to be mad cheesy
Area4Area:
You dey mind am, Kanu seriously goofed by giving in into making the video (that is if he's the original Kanu), aunty Kemi really messed up with his brain.

He's the same person telling Buhari to make a video to prove he's real and Buhari of course can't be seen obliging a nonentity but see him rushing to making one here to please nutcase Kemi, what a shame.
Topsic70:

This one has a more spherical-shaped head unlike kanu's oval-shaped head.

Pix 1: new 'KANU' (impostor)
Pix 2: original KANU.

Pay close attention to d shape of d heads
Note that there are two contours on d forehead/mid-foreheadf d original KANU (pix 2) whereas d impostor has no contour instead there are bumps on d side (pix 1). grin
Taaaaa

So ds is what they wanted to reveal dt it took them a week to orchestrate?
Lol

okefrancis:
Who else is still listen to this clone and mischievous guy called Maxi KANU,mtchewwww
Self consolation lolsssssss grin grin

We know you are in sifia pains lolsssssss

grin grin

See long epistle!!!! Sermon on the olumo rock BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!
grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 02Kebreal(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rest in piece My leader. This Madu Koko from Bethlehem. Nnamdi Cownu my brother is already gone

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Area4Area: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Kemi said Nnamdi KANU is dead, he did a live broadcast to dispel rumors. NK said PYO is gone why won't PYO do a live broadcast we have actually missed him.
Stop trying to derail because of your late Kanu, open another thread for PYO and we'd all join you there

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Villain7: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Mazi said he is coming to Nigeria next month
He also said Aisha Buhari is the President of Nigeria.
I am Igbo But I disagree with him saying 'Yoruba media'. That's too tribalistic of him
Is it not tribalism that caused Nigeria where she is today?
brother, Kanu knows more than you do.... I am not an igbo , but he's right.
#myOpinion

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nonsoco80(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:
Even upon how old age is showing on his face, Kanu still behaving like he was born yesterday..
Show us your face, Pikin. You are busy celebrating his rumour death before now. Shame on you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by TeejayBlaq(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
This doesn't look like Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
abdulkayus:

Don't shift the goal posts, we are more intelligent than u think. MNK actually do this live video in other to prove madam kemi wrong but he goofed. All the broadcasting he has been doing all this while is via audio broadcast.
U are only laughing at your gullibility.

Kanu did the same thing he has been doing for a long time, broadcasting live. If you now take this broadcast to mean responding to Kemi, thats your own business. Kemi or no Kemi, Nnamdi Kanu will still be doing live broadcasting like he has been doing for years.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Biafranguy1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:

Then Kanu must be more useless for wishing Buhari dead
Thunder fire you by saying that. Anu ofia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Modikko(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
This IPOB zombies, so it was ok to insult and wish Buhari dead but small microphone testing by Kemi Olunloyo further exposed IPOB’s intolerance. If they born Nnamdi Kanu well let him set foot into Nigeria and see.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Bobyro: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Well I have a good paying Job than Kanu.

I generate my revenue from the work I’m doing, and I don't resort to soliciting for funds like a scammer from people like Kanu did before his demise.

You have any more question?
Lol. Baba dey ball. Calm your hate down. Mind your business and your business will go far. Concentrate this energy in your work. Nnamdi has earned the respect of his people unlike you a nobody. Try create your own mark.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Sermwell(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Balogunodua:
Mr Balogun please grow up!! what do you guys benefit from these wholesale stupidity?? so you were actually angry when nnamdi January said buhari is jubril from Sudan?? Just look at how you are wasting your time to revenge what nnamdi kanu did to buhari!! what do you guys benefit from all these I ask again?? As far as I'm concerned, both buhari and nnamdi kanu are useless!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Omeizadean(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Taaaaa! This is not Kanu! Where is that black mole on his side nose? Chai this iPigs can quickly assemble a fake Nnamdi like this? This man is no other than Emeka of South Sudan. Kanu is dead and buried. RIP to him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Deputy1111(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
What do you mean by "Osinbajo look none existence " it is only a dumb element will say Osinbajo has not been active to his capacity. #OsinbajoIsActive.
OKorowanta:

You just dey talk puan puan puan!
Instead of you to be ashamed of how leaders from the south,west have mumuishly sold the leadership of the nation to d North and keep being second class citizens in their own country,you are there spewing gibberish.
Hausas have taken over a country dat they don't contribute up to 20% of d nation's resources, you are there queuing behind madness.
A sound Osinbajo who anyday would make a better president than a hundred Buaris,made to look non existent by the gworo chewing tribe and you see that as very okay,guy wise!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by vincentjk(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
An afonja will help FG drag ipob and biafrans and in return what do you get? Expired and rotten rice which they assigned customs not to allow oyo/ogun return back

Never seen cowards and fools like y'all, your pain is simply that igbos now occupy and run every part of Lagos and are major distributors/wholesalers/retailers in your towns and villages. I'm not in support of ipob anyways just saying what I observed so far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Taye4j: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nnamdiot Cownu is dead, this is Njoganu from Eritrea. Aunty Kemi should pls continue to press Ipob mumu button.

Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, the pikin self no go sleep.

Sh'ele stupid ni.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Bobyro: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
1stola:

Guy
I'm not one of your family member o
You're just jobless nigga. Generate your hate into something meaningful. You're ignoring your personal life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Biafranguy1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Felixamos:
Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her..

Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad(can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones..

The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place..

Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth?

If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together

And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!!

Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt..
I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life..
God blessed you my brother, you will live long.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
The zoo citizens are in very serious pain right now.

God bless our supreme leader. The true leader of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Proletariat: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

Self consolation lolsssssss grin grin

We know you are in sifia pains lolsssssss

grin grin

See long epistle!!!! Sermon on the olumo rock BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!
grin grin grin

Why the difference in the scar direction between pic1 (late Kanu) and pic2 (impostor Kanu)?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Topsic70: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good day mods,
**1 The notorious nairaland (postt) canceller has opened at least 5 new cancelling monikers: Gelobémb*, udenee*, ewooo**, gilokeag*, sekeleberd*. see screenshot 1 and 3). All d others you see on d list had been banned.

**2. He has made it a duty to follow and cancell d posts of (at least 20) nairalanders includung me as can be seen in Gelobemb*'s profile page. (see screenshot 2).

**3. I've reported him a couple of times but no sooner had he been banned that he registers another (cancelling) moniker.

Cc mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by danot1030: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is a lie, the real Nnamdi Kanu is dead what we have here is Jakarta from Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by agabonus: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Can a living president appint a death man to work for him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by LegendHero(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bobyro:

Lol. Baba dey ball. Calm your hate down. Mind your business and your business will go far. Concentrate this energy in your work. Nnamdi has earned the respect of his people unlike you a nobody. Try create your own mark.

Lol. You are just wasting your time replying me because I am doing this just for fun.

Also I have the respect of people that look up to me. There are lot of those people back home and I don't need to compare myself to the late Kanu in terms of respect. Everybody na king for him own lane.

You should rather find something to do and stop engaging me in an argument. Na you go tire coz I am stubborn!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Deputy1111(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
This one no be real Kanu, na hire den go hire am.
Nnamdi Kanu is dead period!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Balogunodua(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sermwell:

Mr Balogun please grow up!! what do you guys benefit from these wholesale stupidity?? so you were actually angry when nnamdi January said buhari is jubril from Sudan?? Just look at how you are wasting your time to revenge what nnamdi kanu did to buhari!! what do you guys benefit from all these I ask again?? As far as I'm concerned, both buhari and nnamdi kanu are useless!!
Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.