Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner (151774 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:09am On May 02, 2020
Nuel4:
when she confirms, what will she do? 90% of the time, nothing. Just tears and complain
not alll women will let it slide just like that ooo
she could wait for an opportune time to revenge.
if she's a loyal one,she might tell her parents. these are mostly done by moms girls.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Elmuhammadi(m): 5:10am On May 02, 2020
sarrki:
Away from politics and convid-19 matter

Every woman is born with this Talent clap for them.

But na only blcak womans get the talent?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Juliearth(f): 5:13am On May 02, 2020
sarrki:

Some of us do not need to stress our Eyes doing this we simply hack the darn device, lol. #justkidding

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Spiritualizt: 5:16am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin
bad gal na wetin u dey find na u go see grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:22am On May 02, 2020
for a whole queen to do that on her husband, kabiesi of Yoruba land.... who the heck is your babe not to?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by onadana: 5:29am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin

And hurt yourself.Person wey go cheat go cheat.Sometimes its better to maintain your lane.What the eyes doesn't see the mind does not grief about.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Cmeo(m): 5:29am On May 02, 2020
My woman don't have this talent o. She doesn't bother herself about my phone.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by tfelicityk(m): 5:34am On May 02, 2020
Every woman wants security and protection...

May God grants us understanding of it with the application of knowledge and wisdom...
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Livingstone124: 5:40am On May 02, 2020
Some guys with proven cheat record beware
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by membranus: 5:42am On May 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Men have established the fact that they are polygamous in nature, so women are always trying to prove them right while telling themselves otherwise and that's why they end up hurt. For the men, they can't stand the thought of their woman being with another man, so they just don't bother themselves until the woman is caught. I hope I made sense sha, this topic is a confusing one grin

Yes you made sense Sis, you made a lot of sense.

You hit the nail on the head Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by anambraamaka: 5:46am On May 02, 2020
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Splintinterior: 5:48am On May 02, 2020
Some men also have this talent wink
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Splintinterior: 5:51am On May 02, 2020
Women spy, men spy smiley

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by HRMK: 6:00am On May 02, 2020
TRUETALK!NA TO SHOW LOVE NOW!ABI WHICH ONE UNA DEY?WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER..........
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by letilex: 6:01am On May 02, 2020
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by JayPeeOham: 6:07am On May 02, 2020
sarrki:

From experience, I feel it's only a woman who loves the man she's with that will be interested in knowing what goes on with his phone.

I've dated someone who doesn't care what I do with my phone and she's very okay with it.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 6:07am On May 02, 2020
missimelda01:
Thank God for fingerprint, once I notice any strange behaviour, I'll do night vigil for your sake and make sure I satisfy my curiosity grin
Lol... has it got to that extent ���

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by ofiko123(m): 6:13am On May 02, 2020
Very very true..
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by letilex: 6:28am On May 02, 2020
yea thats why i turned the word women into this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC35sTRencE
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by ikorodureporta: 6:37am On May 02, 2020
General human instinct.... when somebody inside bus dey tell you about wetin dem see for your phone wey you no see..u go understand
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by benpuzzy(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2020
Some will even snatch your phone and start searching for what they did not put in there as if all their life depend on what they are looking for.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 6:37am On May 02, 2020
So true, I'm guilty as well grin. Not entirely our faults, it's just an uncontrollable urge to satisfy our curiosity undecided
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by kponkedenge(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2020
seniorgozman:
The funny thing is that I don't lock my phone. If you want to see anything, you are free

It is always good to lock it, in case it is stolen.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Aystarz: 6:50am On May 02, 2020
Skyscrapper11:
And that's they know how to spy in the exam very well ..its proven that women have similar neck to a giraffe...lolz

They take the cake when it comes to emotional abuse in the home too.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by kristo123: 6:53am On May 02, 2020
The two have bn joined together and become one... what is he hiding from her.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by ndidigood(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2020
sarrki:

except me
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by SharonLoveth(f): 6:56am On May 02, 2020
Even Blind Woman Get That Talent
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by missimelda01(f): 7:00am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Its a game i know how to play as well na, ofcourse ole lo mese ole to lori apata grin grin

But u cant try that with me and succeed in it. Am too smart dear grin
You think so? grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by missimelda01(f): 7:00am On May 02, 2020
finalboss:

Curiosity killed the cat
The cat will die anyways, why delay it?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Dybala11(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2020
Ezeperson:
Also this man
He's not a man, he's a she-male.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by seniorgozman(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2020
kponkedenge:

It is always good to lock it, in case it is stolen.
You are right
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.