Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner (151826 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Vanessa88(f): 12:22am On May 02, 2020
Norabay:
All men are cheat

99% are
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by missimelda01(f): 12:23am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lolz, u re too badgrin

so u wil include ur finger print to the memory of the fon??
You're smart grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by missimelda01(f): 12:27am On May 02, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Lol, women and suspicious nature ehn...

BTW, longest time, you are all grown up now o. ..
Yea I'm grown cheesy
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by OlawaleBammie: 12:27am On May 02, 2020
missimelda01:

You're smart grin

Its a game i know how to play as well na, ofcourse ole lo mese ole to lori apata grin grin

But u cant try that with me and succeed in it. Am too smart dear grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by purples25(f): 12:35am On May 02, 2020
Even if I have it, i dislike it.

I hate it when I don't mind my own business.

I hate it when others don't mind their business.

You should only venture into someone else's private life when you are at great great risk, or if its a matter of life and death.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Bensynkings(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2020
Lolss
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Bjornson01(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2020
Someone once said, man phone be like onions the moment you open it BOOM you start to cry. Afterall its curiosity that kills the cat.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Mezidon: 12:42am On May 02, 2020
It is called follow come ����
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Zyzxx10: 12:43am On May 02, 2020
Pls I'm sorry for derailing this thread.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by OsuIgboIpob: 12:53am On May 02, 2020
zortugokno:
smiley
Thief.
It will not be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by DopeDrugDealer(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2020
Zita55:
Lol, so true grin
Hi let's kiss forever, seems you like kiss
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Golan007: 1:09am On May 02, 2020
This one follow join.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Happyguy201: 1:14am On May 02, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Pls I'm sorry for derailing this thread.Pls can anyone pls help me with anything financially.I need help pls help me out.Ive tried other means and people have ignored me.Pls I really need it.Just save me pls.

SELL YOUR PHONE

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by drews(m): 1:24am On May 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
Op, you dey der, a real detective and observer
Give Op a cup of garri, he deserves it
Even if it's a half cup of garri, people no dey reject this days(Lockdown)

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by AreaFada2: 1:25am On May 02, 2020
Reason is women have so many secrets. Dirty secrets too. So they expect their men to have too.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Daboomb: 1:35am On May 02, 2020
xendra:
When a woman does that you know that man has proven to be a cheat, she just wants to confirm

You wrong, it is the J.O.B of insecure women, women who offer nothing in a relationship they are desperate to keep!

Most intelligent and sound women dont even bother themselves with such "monitoring spirit". undecided undecided
See an example below.

vanida6:
To those dat get time for it
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 1:43am On May 02, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
Hi let's kiss forever, seems you like kiss

Hehehe grin

Oya na kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by DopeDrugDealer(m): 1:44am On May 02, 2020
Zita55:

Hehehe grin

Oya na kiss
Sweet. Hit me up on WhatsApp? num in sig
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 1:45am On May 02, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
Sweet. Hit me up on WhatsApp? num in sig

wink
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by SaintChukz(m): 1:50am On May 02, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Lol Those ladies get time.
Once I notice any odd behaviour,we are done. undecided

Done without even making your findings to ascertain the underlining cause of the odd behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by topnotchinfo: 1:57am On May 02, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by ImaIma1(f): 2:06am On May 02, 2020
vanida6:
To those dat get time for it

Exactly. Never been my thing. I guess I was skipped in the talent sharing
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Hangulsaram: 2:10am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin
Don’t you end up making yourself sad and giving yourself high Bp? Because you won’t even do anything like living the relationship in case of cheating, so why bothering yourself? Just asking oo..
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by SuccessMoni: 2:13am On May 02, 2020
[url]nairaland.com[/url]

After God fear women
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Donattoe(m): 2:31am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin ;Do

In such situations I'll just frustrate them by using my finger print to unlock my apps grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by myrates: 3:11am On May 02, 2020
xendra:
When a woman does that you know that man has proven to be a cheat, she just wants to confirm
Not necessarily, some women may want to gain access to your financial details.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by myrates: 3:21am On May 02, 2020
sarrki:
Away from politics and convid-19 matter

Every woman is born with this Talent clap for them.

Set awon "LOOKOZADE GENG"
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Zyzxx10: 3:43am On May 02, 2020
Happyguy201:

SELL YOUR PHONE
You go buy?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by moscow0147(m): 4:17am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin

Na why i get face unlock
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Ezeperson: 4:51am On May 02, 2020
Also this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by OyinO: 4:54am On May 02, 2020
Haaaaahahahaaa
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Ikjosh04: 5:02am On May 02, 2020
True!! My own gf added her fingerprint to my security lock and I didn't even know. Just found out few wks ago. Thank God i didn't allow fingerprint access to my bank account logins. Girls Sha!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.