Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner (151768 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by U2ice(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin

Recently my gf did same na only she cry her cry...

Now I’m her ex embarassed

Life goes on...

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by madjune(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2020
It's called Insecurity.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by MrHerrera(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2020
They are all born with the talent even the celeb among them.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Pandev(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
So true
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by subcbouy: 11:32pm On May 01, 2020
korner eye dey see farr away message
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Victoria25(f): 11:33pm On May 01, 2020
� true sha.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Coronavirus1: 11:36pm On May 01, 2020
BREAKING: Kano records 92 new cases of COVID-19 in 24 hours
ON MAY 1, 202011:24 PMIN CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
Kano state on Friday recorded 92 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 311.

This was announced by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, via its Twitter handle.

“238 new cases of #COVID19; 92-Kano 36-FCT 30-Lagos 16-Gombe 10-Bauchi 8-Delta 6-Oyo 5-Zamfara 5-Sokoto 4-Ondo 4-Nasarawa 3-Kwara 3-Edo 3-Ekiti 3-Borno 3-Yobe 2-Adamawa 1-Niger 1-Imo 1-Ebonyi 1-Rivers 1-Enugu
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Getuboy: 11:38pm On May 01, 2020
Just for those who have time for it and loosing trust in the relationship please I need financial help please having some flu but no money to buy drugs please hyginus okechukwu obiedoh 2147341039 UBA bank please gpdblGod you all in advance
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Getuboy: 11:41pm On May 01, 2020
Just for those who have time for it and loosing trust in the relationship please I need financial help please having some flu but no money to buy drugs please hyginus okechukwu obiedoh 2147341039 UBA bank please God bless you you all in advance
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
For a very long time I never used to password my fones. I live them open for whoever. Bt if u see smtn u don't like thats ur business just don't come asking stupid questions.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Diamondplus1805(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2020
Watching over your property
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Beolly(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God made me with it,fast fast i don grab your password and i will check what you looking at later.bad girl grin grin
Any lady who unlock my phone behind my back after spying on me to get my password the game between us is over be it a relationship or a union. My phone is my personal property

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:
This is for those that carry bf matter for head, who has that time....
hun shocked
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by abbatoir(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
nextstep:
My phone is unlocked... if you look in it and don't like what you see... don't get upset. grin

Nigga
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by jamesbridget13(f): 11:50pm On May 01, 2020
#thinking
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Babythicksme17(f): 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
Beolly:

Any lady who unlock my phone behind my back after spying on me to get my password the game between us is over be it a relationship or a union. My phone is my personal property
lmao,don't try it with me.I will just tell you,who cares?we move grin

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by IduNaOba: 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
Babythicksme17:
You never jam my type.
I remember telling babe my password she shouted
Its fucking 32 strings yes 32 with & #@.! Capital and small letters join na you be password come grab am make i see

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Babythicksme17(f): 11:55pm On May 01, 2020
U2ice:

Recently my gf did same na only she cry her cry...

Now I’m her ex embarassed

Life goes on...

Are you happy she is now your ex? grin
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2020
madridguy:
Baba this table you dey shake so get many people untop
I no trust Ishilove on something like this, poco/antibrutus na oga for that level
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Beolly(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2020
missimelda01:
Thank God for fingerprint, once I notice any strange behaviour, I'll do night vigil for your sake and make sure I satisfy my curiosity grin
I'm done with any lady who stylishly derived my password and thereafter went through my phone behind back. It's not about cheating there are stuffs on my phone that are meant strictly for my eyes and just my eyes alone.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Babythicksme17(f): 11:56pm On May 01, 2020
IduNaOba:

You never jam my type.
I remember telling babe my password she shouted
Its fucking 32 strings yes 32 with & #@.! Capital and small letters join na you be password come grab am make i see
You never jam my type,you will even fear me join.
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Babythicksme17(f): 11:57pm On May 01, 2020
Eazie351:

remind me how many times your heart has been broken
Never!
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Babythicksme17(f): 11:57pm On May 01, 2020
Honest2:

Looool!! Are you on twitter?
Why?
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by knowhowk: 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
Babythicksme17:
. U are not Smarter ,A wise guy would diplomatically stands up and give an excuse ,within a twinkle of an eye I have Changed my Password.I do change my phone password every time I am close to any human after getting access to my Phone .U wait for the new 5 G ,Password will b useless then ...
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
xendra:
When a woman does that you know that man has proven to be a cheat, she just wants to confirm
na lie. The truth is, every lady or wife sees her husband or bf as a potential cheat, no matter how religious they could be. Again, they don't want their men to assist others regardless of how deep they are in their religious beliefs. If I'm sending money to someone for instance, my madam would turn her eagle eyeball my phone, even if the recipient is a male. That's when she would remember a bag she's been eyeing and would like to buy

Without my consent, she would pick my phone and be studying all the alerts on my phone like somebody preparing for cambridge. Whereas in a whole year, I may not even look st her phone more than 4 times...what would I do with it?. While sleeping at times, she would just grab my phone and be reading messages. There was a time I greeted a lady and addressed her dear...how are you today? I was served a query that day. I now showed her on same phone where i addressed a male customer dear...as in dear Sunday, dear azeez, etc but she didn't see that one grin women!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Alaganature(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2020
Mehn you just hit the nail on the head...no be lie my girlfriend also do the same whenever I'm on phone chatting with friends
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Dominatrix(f): 12:01am On May 02, 2020
Lol, guys do it too... But its all covered by the beard and moustache. That's when they'll start asking you 100 questions at once. "Babes, do you remember when we.... "

Me: "Bleep outta here bro"
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Georgekyrian(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:

My own too long, so my girl don't have to stress herself to clam that. A date of one month but she already magically go through my WhatsApp chat 1 time, I still don't know how till now (bought I guess I dropped my phone around her without locking), she's very clever but I know I won't let her that opportunity again. I have nothing to hide though but I don't fancy girl not wife to have my phone access at anytime for any reason

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by dcrown13: 12:05am On May 02, 2020
vanida6:
To those dat get time for it

Na ur type dey cry pass
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by Holocene(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Sorry babe, but we use iris scan to unlock our phone. Come pluck my eye na
Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by colestephan86: 12:16am On May 02, 2020
sarrki:
Away from politics and convid-19 matter

Every woman is born with this Talent clap for them.

My grandmother still checks my grandfathers phone, they are both close to 90.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner by oepf(f): 12:17am On May 02, 2020
They are very talented

Kindly check my Signature... As you could earn daily posting content online, affiliate and many more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.