Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 (37370 Views)

Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by tallerSSS: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
If they ease the lockdown..use ur number 6 and stay safe.stay at home.. the second phase will be worse than this..
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by VillageHead: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by freshkpomo(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
I think these people are actually right, though his resignation will not bring a cure to covid 19.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Avalancheman: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Toyeebh:
May Allaah ease our affairs in this country this not the best time to ease the lock down, I really feel sorry to our wrong thinking,

FG need to think twice before easing this lockdown.

I pray we won't regret this our action

My fellow nairalanders pls try and lock urself and family down, ur health is within ur hand ooo.

A ni se oribu ooooo, ireee o.

If only your company can lockdown your salary throughout the period of lockdown... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-call-for-the-resignation-of-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-who-director-general?fbclid=IwAR1rj8WbNFuWv5HLSZUJNDsO_VzE0SMmPddzFck2aAk9jz5PVClwdgXfRGo
These are the frustrated racists.

Donald Trump should resign for advising people to drink Dettol, Lysol and other disinfectants
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Urchman200: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
awesomely:
At the initial stage, WHO underestimated the impact Covid - 19 could cause among nations.

Notwithstanding, efforts should be concentrated on getting a vaccine or cure as quick as possible.

This is not the time for pointing fingers of accusation, his resignation will not cure the already infected.
so the incompetent man should be allowed to continue with his position? The mentality an average Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Long overdue
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by 9jaRealist: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
US RIGHT-WING GARBAGE! angry
Probably underlaced with a healthy dose of RACIST BIGOTRY

>
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Olathunji010(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
I think the man needs to resigned he is not straight forward and been biased at this critical condition all the world are going through... he should be force to step-down for someone else to take over......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Rapmoney(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Toyeebh:
May Allaah ease our affairs in this country this not the best time to ease the lock down, I really feel sorry to our wrong thinking,

My fellow nairalanders pls try and lock urself and family down, ur health is within ur hand ooo.

Why don't you embark on your own personal lockdown? Leave others alone and embark on your own lockdown!!! Be there saying crap, don't think of how to hustle because it will soon be clear to you that the lockdown is ending!

2 Likes

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by studentofTruth: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
That product of quota system politics failed himself, his country, Africa, and the whole world. Never again should a quota system product head an organization as important as the WHO.
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by mrsage(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
If we decide to tow this path then several world leaders should also resign.

Top on the list is Mr Trump. A man who deliberately ingnored warnings after the pandemic had started already.

A man who advised that people should drink Hypo to cure Covid 19
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by AmazingELixir: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
lipsrsealed

We strongly think Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is not fit for his role as WHO Director General. We call for the Immediate Resignation of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

Op who are the "We" you are referring to here exactly....please! please!! we are have enough problems back home to be distracted by such matters.

1 Like

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Rapmoney(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Avalancheman:

If only your company can lockdown your salary throughout the period of lockdown... embarassed

Don't mind that mumu!
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by CapitalBank: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Being a leader is not easy i swear.

Who would have thought this pandemic would snowball into this catastrophic extent?

The man should get out of that seat, abeg. He forkd up the whole world with his allegiance to China and should be made to face the consequences.
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Etuagievin(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Toyeebh:

. But they have done the best the could. Before now a lot of us complained. About the total lockdown saying we are hungry. Now a little ease We complain too. I believe other countries are doing the same
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
It should have been done since. Same with Nigeria's Minister of Health, NCDC boss and the head of the Covid-19 Presidential Task Force. Their incompetency stinks to the highest heavens.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Makavelli25: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
This wont cure the virus

Take a look at my signature
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by HMarshal(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
That's one thing with being a leader. Today you're a hero to them, tomorrow they will call for your resignation.

This Convid-19 will change the world as we know it, I doubt if things will ever come back normal. It's a global reset and it is hitting every sector.

Even last borns are not left out. Due to lockdown, parents and family tribunals have already started their impeachment proceedings with no option to appeal and they are not aware yet.

Ur first paragraph is very accurate
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by just2endowed: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-call-for-the-resignation-of-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-who-director-general?fbclid=IwAR1rj8WbNFuWv5HLSZUJNDsO_VzE0SMmPddzFck2aAk9jz5PVClwdgXfRGo

I think the man should be sack. He wasn't ready and he believes what China was feeding for him. He failed to send medical � team to investigate the pandemic in China.
When few nations where clamoring to ban flight from infected nations, the man said they should allow flight to continue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by AmazingELixir: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
lipsrsealed

Leave that your protestations to Donald Trump
Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by Rapmoney(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Toyeebh:

Lazy man! You can lock yourself and your family down. You don't need to call on others to do same. People are getting ready to go back to work but this lazy man is still looking for lockdown.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! / What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin / Man Removes Clothes, Runs Unclad In Utako, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.