Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 (37388 Views)

Monkeypox Is Now A Global Health Emergency - WHO DG, Tedros Ghebreyesus / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On May 03, 2020
SIRTee15:

I really don't understand your obsession with trump...
He's not responsible for Tedros failure....
This is not about Trump....his own incompetence and leadership failure should be called into question by Americans not the rest of the world....

CCP has no say in the running of taiwan.....
Their claim over Taiwan remain controversial.....
Most international organisation allow Taiwan participation as an observer status....
This is an expedient thing to do while staying neutral in the cross strait crisis.....

If there's an infection outbreak in Taiwan....
Would u prefer WHO work with Beijing or Taipei.....
If there's a plane crash disaster in Taiwan....
Would u allow ICAO investigators talk to China or Taiwan....
When it comes to things like this....we shouldn't allow sentiment becloud ur proper sense of judgement......

Taiwan had an observer seat in world health assembly until 2017.... when Tedros came n blocked it based on Beijing instruction.....

White supremacist or rednecks may exhibits bigotry or whatever.....
But we all know they are no better.....
I dont see how lazy people, living in trailer parks and drinking hypobleach can express opinions that will get me worried.....

We are all witness to the intelligence of white supremacists courtesy Donald trump.....
If not that America is too divided....that guy ought to be in jail by now.....
So i dont understands how what they write online bothers u.....
They living on the achievement of pastime, forgetting overtaking is allowed.....

This is about objectivity and what is right....
Tedros incompetence, erratic guessing game, coziness with China, and political correctness makes him a dangerous man if he continues as WHO DG....
He should quit...simple....

With all due respect...
Can’t make head or tail of any point that you are obviously struggling to convey.

The reference to Dr. Tedros as a “quota system product” is crude RACIST dog-whistling...
If he was Caucasian, no one would refer to him as such, regardless of any perceived ‘incompetence’.

As for Dotard Trump, I can understand why folks would be embarrassed by references to him...
But without his trying to deflect from his bumbling ineptitude, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.
>

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Removes Clothes, Runs Unclad In Utako, Abuja / What Are The Benefits Of Eggovin / Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.