Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus (36438 Views)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Haba........
It's having negative effects o.....
I hope he does not recommend [b]izal/dettol [/b]too......... grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Martinola(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Recomending it just on the basis he got treated with it?
Thats wrong
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikabasa1:
the lockdown is really affecting your brain. When America president made that statement, you all rush to get chloroquine.

The idiot is hungry
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by CasNova: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Does the Governor have the right to do that?

Please, I need enlightenment.
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Kosoco(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
What makes the statement irresponsible... Do you know the composition of chloroquine or you just want to criticize blindly.
Kobojunkie:

Very irresponsible statements for a state governor to make.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

grin grin grin grin

You can tell that he follows Trump on twitter....... cheesy
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by 1stola: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Prof. Maurice Iwu has come up with a more reliable remedy it would do our country better if we patronize him instead of chloroquine that the confused President of USA is touting about.
Iwu is a thief and a scammer!
I know him personally.

He doesn't have anything other than dried bitter cola....

He is just an attention seeker.

And you too, do you think you have sense by suggesting we should patronise Iwu on his hearsay drug?

A drug that hasn't undergone the standard procedure.

Rubbish
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by SalamRushdie: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So, like the governor, because you have used it and it never caused you any problems, means we should throw out all evidence we have of it not working for other people and claim it to be 100% for all cases Are you alright ?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Can you name a single COVID patient it didn't work for? I can present over 50 it has worked for , I can present research to show it works ...Please what you rather he do ? Use the infusion and respirator path that only guarantees a harvest of death ?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Eniolakiite(f): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Interesting

Nigeria Nigeria grin
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
CasNova:
Does the Governor has the right to do that?
Please, I need enlightenment.
I hope he is shutdown by the health community in the state before people take him at his word, only to worsen the situation. I read only yesterday of 700 deaths in Iran of alcohol poisoning. Something tells me they may have rushed to believe the stupid words of one of their politicians for such a thing to happen.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by kayrichy: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mr know it all...when did chloroquine fail clinical trials....so your trials na few weeks not the 18months as stipulated
....hia
Bahdsypha:

He is stupid and irresponsible
Chloroquine does not cure corona virus
It failed clinical trials...that's what makes the governor irresponsible
He shouldn't have authorize it
According to studies, it has been proven that people who are thought to have been cured by Chloroquine were not cured by it, they just recovered normally
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by RedBororo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
IF NA TO TRAVEL ABROAD AND ME EXPERT WHERE UNA GO CHOP MONEY UNA SABI, NOW STATE GOVERNORS DO NOT HAVE CONTACT FOR BUYING VENTILATORS AND DRUGS
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by NaijadrivaCars: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tell him that Covid-19 is not a Trump or Arewa disease.
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Bahdsypha(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
kayrichy:
Mr know it all...when did chloroquine fail clinical trials....so your trials na few weeks not the 18months as stipulated
....hia
Clinical trials is not done once
It has failed its first one
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by SalamRushdie: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

online noisemaker. what solution are you bringing to the table? Mumu!

Don't mind that character, they never have anything to offer , waiting for CNN to tell them how to live their lives

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Samnavy: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gbam smiley
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by kayrichy: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are you telling me chloroquine passed through clinical trials already in a novel disease which is just five months old...abegi...the side effects are more than the benefit
The essence of the efficacy of a drug should be less toxicity and side effects but unfortunately chloroquine has more toxicity Nd side effects
Bahdsypha:

Clinical trials is not done once
It has failed its first one
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by OhiOfIhima: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ojà ti burst cheesy
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by sotall(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
AmazingMOG:
From next week I’ll be going to each isolation centers to pray for the sick

The world government has failed

Atheism has failed

Islamist has failed

Now the world must know that knowing Jesus is the only way to eternal life and healthy living in this world

NB: be very careful when quoting me, am not your normal preacher I am a prophet of fire. I’ll open the gate of hell for you and household if you can’t caution yourself when replying to my message.

I declare the end of coronavirus the root has been cut off in Jesus name

If I be a man of God!

grin grin grin

Seriously?
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by urchcoded(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ancedotal reports are not sufficient to recommend a wide use of a drug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by BreconHills(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Prof. Maurice Iwu has come up with a more reliable remedy it would do our country better if we patronize him instead of chloroquine that the confused President of USA is touting about.

Iwu also has HIV solution that has had no peer review and to my mind exists only in his head. Believe him at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Amsickindahead: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Authorize without getting a certification from w.h.o..his very stoooopid
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Brunicekid(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
2by40ft:
Now we know what he used to recovered from Covid 19
Yeah!!!
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
So, The Governor has become the NAFDAC and FDA DG??

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by ikemesit4477: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Corporate2020:

Go and read the report again. The governor said he was treated with chloroquine and Zithromax when he contacted COVID-19 and was in Isolation Centre and that he was healed. That is why he is now recommending it.
why will he recommend it! Is he a doctor!
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
kayrichy:
Are you telling me chloroquine passed through clinical trials already in a novel disease which is just five months old...abegi...the side effects are more than the benefit
The essence of the efficacy of a drug should be less toxicity and side effects but unfortunately chloroquine has more toxicity Nd side effects

Yet you believes that the Gilead science drug that was created yesterday is safer than a drug humans have been using for over 70 years
Re: Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus by RichDad1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Guy I am richer than you , smarter than you , more handsome than u so why will I be frustrated .. Gerrout , I no longer have time for your kind of people
Lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine / My Experience As An Egg Donor / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.