Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju (2200 Views)

How The White Garment Girl I’m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) / 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Escabado: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
If you are a young guy thinking of getting married or dating any Nigerian girl for a serious relationship , you have to be Very careful especially if you are rich or have a car because most of this girls usually visit Native doctors, prophet and Islamic cleric with your pictures, boxers or singlet to do charm against you to enable control you without you knowing it. You may not believe me but majority of them are into juju. You guys should be very careful with this girls so you don't fall a victim and realize yourself 5 years of marrying a wrong woman. Especially the Rich Guys.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Freelane33(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na you talk am oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Comedian2019: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good info. I hate fetish girls

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
its the ones who engage in runz dat are fetish
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who is telling you all this rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Harrynight(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
shocked

Na lie
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Vector606: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na lie, only 5% use juju, should be less than 5% sef, the only thing you fit talk right na their spiritual backgrounds is mostly evil but God go save us. See my signature below if you want to earn good amounts of btc every week.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Donbabaj: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good. I want you to see it other way round.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Ezennwa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yeah! Ladies use charm to trap men

It's not a new thing, they do it regularly just to attract and/or trap some guys, not all guys.

It may also interest you to know that shoe get size, women trap some men they can pocket, but not all,

To trap people like us with your jazz, you have to go through many dimensions,

You will pass through 7 mountains, 7 oceans, and 7 deserts, before you could penetrate us.

My Cent

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by DanseMacabre(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol. Thank God na rich ones you dey follow talk. Hustlers like us who get time to jazz us

But this your assertion dey too all-encompassing. 95% ke Well, I'll agree if you agree that your mom and sisters and female relations are included in the statistics.

Oga stop dey follow poor girls abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Brosbeforehoes: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol this reminds me of one girl back in school cheesy cheesy
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
A very close classmate runs girl told me to run from Runs Girls, "it is better to have sex with village pigs" - she said.
She exposed that a Runs Girl sees her body as asset that must pave way to become overnight millionaire and live comfortable life..
They visit shrines, commit to things, mention names, and do all sort of things to their private part that whoever crosses them would be enchanted to love them so much that they would be ready to forfeit anything for them.

"it is the most dominant business among girls now!" - She added.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Most of the cele, k and s girls comes to mind.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Onego(f): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't understand you guys oo
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Onego(f): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't understand you guys oo, show respect to ladies please
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Your advise is for those who believe in juju and also rich guys. Well, I don't fit in any of the categories so ... undecided
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by xynerise: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't blame your stupidity on girl's Juju.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Ihatefeminist: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
this table wey you dey shake so, plenty naija girls dey untop oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by clevybrown(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
95% u said? Guy u lie. Stop using the happenings in ur street or locality to generalize in a whole country. This thing's happens no doubt, but a whole 95% is just way out of proportion. Go back to ur fact findings bro.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by donbachi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
And if girls are dying to be wife and fights each other cos of u..as a broke guy..no worry ur sef,dem don go check am..u get very bright future.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by gasparpisciotta: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Op is an upcoming local champion
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by vickydankal(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
The question should be why are you attracting ladies who are fetist? Is there anything you are not telling us?
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by ukaface(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Has any girl used you ?

Or to be used is hungrying you?
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by Romanoff(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nice Statistics, what's the link or source to your conclusion?
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Women are the main customers of spiritualists.

They are easily controlled by fear of unknown “powers”.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by smeag0l(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Any lady who tries to use juju on me is just wasting her time cos it'll never work. Well, I don't even get to encounter ladies who try such cos all the ladies I interact with have jobs and are too busy for that.
Re: 95% Of Nigerian Girls Are Fetish & Uses Juju by BEEFIE: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
there's an element of truth in what op said... any lady that is too ambitious should be a suspect. Ori wa Oni gba abode oooo

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Let Ur Man Know You Want Sex / "He Wasn't Romantic" — The Nigerian Lady That Said NO To Her Boyfriend's Proposa / How Do I Win Back His Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.