Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60764 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ayomideayo(f): 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Sirvingeo:

My dear it is possible . My aunt passed through same thing, it was recently our family deliver her from her husband . In fact her husband is currently sponsoring his girlfriend brother studying abroad .
I won't pity the op he should not be forgiven . I pray his children deal with him in his old age.
Jesus Christ shocked
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by desgiezd(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Did this woman offend you to have punished her this way? Why were you so heartless? This is a woman made exclusively for you that's why she was able to tolerate all rubbish you put her through. In today's Nigeria, with a population of 200 million, I'm not sure there are 1000 women like your wife.

You need to value what you have, what God has given you. I'm just so pissed.

Go to God and beg for forgiveness and seek genuine repentance. At the same time, beg your wife genuinely. If you need to prostrate or kneel down before her, do so. Tell her that as a sinner, you have decided to come back home. Promise her never to maltreat her again. Continue begging her until she has forgiven you.

And when she has forgiven you, start taking her out. Treat her like a newly wed. Treat her in a way that she will give testimony in church by saying God has restored her happiness.
I don't know why I didn't come across this kind of woman when I wanted to marry.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Even if I have an advice that will help you, I'll rather use it in place of tissue in the toilet than give it to you.

You have no soul so you don't deserve to be a human. I pray your kids grow old to cherish their mum and abandon you the same you abandoned all of them.

Foolish and heartless he-goat.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by earleswood(f): 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Consider taking her on a surprise honeymoon after the Covid-19. If you dont have the money, borrow. Start spending time at home, and involve the kids in what tou are doing. Shikenan.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Chidonc:

Imagine collecting the keys to your wife shop and handing it over to your side chick

Things dey happen.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ayomideayo(f): 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You will be surprised. I have a friend whose story is very very similar. The man trwated her like dirt. In fact he asked her to leave. Them the side chic dumped him and he lost his job. They are still together
Hmmm
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Starz825(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2020
If this story line is a true life one, then the writer is a true definition of *Men are scum*

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

one of the fastest way to win the heart of any lady is to send her money according to the value she will appreciate...
i have some of these ladies that their husband cheat on them and those wives know but they cannot talk too much because the guy get money.
and those ladies are not as beautiful as when they pick them some years ago...
my brother, if you use all the avenue to beg am and it no work , money go work....
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
phorget:

Sure he'll need to win the kids back but the easiest way would be to go still through their mother.
When the father and the mother are happy together then the kids would be good.

Not in a case like this.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

A wise man never forsakes his family, A sharp guy never falls "inlove" with a strange woman when he has his own wife and family. A great man never invest more in a strange woman than he invests in his own family.

U are not wise, not sharp, not even Great. U are completely stupid and foolish. I won't Insult u further cos u have seen the light and want to change hopefully u do.

1st step love ur WIFE and be a responsible Dad/Father and Husband. A woman is a flower and shud be cared for bt u abandon the flower in it garden and went to prune and water another man's flower/garden now u can barely recognise ur own flower. U better water ur flower and garden and make it grow again or even God will not forgive u.

Love u wife and make her who u want her to be. Help her to grow, don't look down on her or discourage and frustrate her. U abandon them and u want them to appeal to u. It doesn't work that way. May God help u change ur wicked ways and do the right thing now.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Braindealer(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
foyeks2001:

Hmmmm... My mother experienced more than this. According to her, when she threatened to leave my dad, he said, he would take all of us to his mother in the village. My mom said, she was like, your mother that couldn't take care of her own children. We were seven in numbers, my mother couldn't afford to divide her kids. Even her female boss in the office promised to rent an apartment for her, she refused.
Everything changed when Abdusalam came to power and increased civil servants salaries and then, my mom was transferred to Abuja, then my father became jobless. He apologized and even went as far as asking people to plead on his behalf. My mother fed this man until his death last year.
This story of this man reminded me of my childhood. We the children went thru hell with our mother. We give God the glory.
Sorry for your loss.
But
It is a common attitude of men who cannot take responsibilities of mariage and overcome pleasures.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by inyingisky(f): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
You are clearly a beast, if this is true, honestly if I were your wife I wouldn't wink a bit to make you taste hell on Earth with every fiber of my being....mad dog!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jbridges(f): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
Donald3d:
shocked

What if your family also feels tired of fighting for you ?

Anyway, its going to be hard.
No amount of advice would help you.
I wanted to type a long epistle, but it can be summarized thus : show them love

Just show them love, genuine love and stop womanizing .
Sit down, think and learn to genuinely value what you have.
If you don't enjoy the way your wife has sex with you, communicate and tell her what you want.
Ask God for forgiveness too, because you've messed up big time.
Also go to the hospital for STD tests, don't add STD to the list of troubles you have given that woman.

Just in case you don't know, one of the best way to become unfortunate in life, is treating a good spouse bad..
Please be good, kind and show love

God bless you. You nailed it. That phrase "One of the best way to become unfortunate in life, is treating a good spouse bad". Is the ultimate advice. More wisdom

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by llade(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

You need to apologise and reconcile with your wife and kids. They are your primary responsibility. I must say your wife is an angel to have tolerated all you put her through.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Dextre(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

You are a complete and utter disgrace. Don't comman be asking us jamb questions here please

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

These are exactly the reasons why most married women today bring home another man's child/children as theirs... You have satisfied yourself finish, now you want to ask for forgiveness.
Let me tell you something, when a woman keeps quiet over things like this then there is trouble looming.
A woman forgives but never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2020
All I will say .. and with due respect is Sir.. you are a great disgrace to manhood..
Infact you are not worth being an husband talkless of being a father. Infact you are really seeking advice with all those bullshits you wrote up there... This is seriously serious cry cry cry...
You know what .. let's face the reality the woman can never forgive you .. have that in mind. And if she pretends to.. it is because of her child.
Sir infact you are a great monster. Had it been she died in the long run.. would you HV seen anyone to go back to now... Of course it is not possible..
The only advise I can give you is get a life.., give your life to Jesus .. or you take some sniper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by foyeks2001(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by janettee(f): 12:57pm On May 01, 2020
Your wife don't deserve you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2020
yellowgarri2:
What is the universal role of God according to Prophet Amos?

Judgement against the house of Israel?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by taikonet005(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2020
frozen70:

Am happy you have realised that you were farming in another man's land and the owner have taken possession including your crops are all gone

Start from your family

Let them know that you assassinated your wife character before them for selfish reasons

Then move to your inlaws amd let them know that you have not been fair to your wife and you need them to pls talk to her to accept you as you are now a changed person

Mind you, your inlaws are aware of everything and have been contributing to hold your family while you wander away lije a stray goat

The two families will join head together to talk with your wife

It's now left for her to forgive you and forget about the ills amd make up with your, without having the worst plan on you

Women are good at revenge and it a worst when they are not talking

You must remove pride and do the expected

Now you have lost all your stupid investment on the girl and her family members

They have used you as a canoe to cross to the other side

Her family must have warned her to never allow you to marry her or become pregnant because if you can do what you did to your wife, you will do same to her

As for your children, your wife must ha e told them everything, it's lfet for your wife to tell them to forgive you because they will rather listen to her than wasting time listening to you

You really goofed big time

This is best advice I have seen so far. More wisdom to your brain...
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Sarah20A(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2020
drmikeadams:

U messed up big time,,just start all over again ,,,leave all those gehs outside,get close to ur children it's very important..hug ur wife,,and be responsible..

Just change to a better person angry grin
your wife and children has given up on you embarassedyou're wicked and evil and you're among the people that will say Nigeria government are bad

There's nothing you'll do that will heal their emotional trauma especially the children

After you'll be praying for heaven embarassed

You're such a wicked soul and that your side chick will never know no peace. She'll experience double of what she did to your wife

Wicked set of people who doesn't deserve forgiveness

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by reeny2020: 1:02pm On May 01, 2020
Bruno3000:
You have no business getting married. Why didn't u allow this ur wife marry the other guy that truly loved her? Why did u put sand in their garri? Na una own cross sha... Carry ur damn cross.
You didn't understand it go back and read it again
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by cococandy(f): 1:03pm On May 01, 2020
I can bet this story was concocted to get reactions from people.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Braindealer(f): 1:04pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

A wise man never forsakes his family, A sharp guy never falls "inlove" with a strange woman when he has his own wife and family. A great man never invest more in a strange woman than he invests in his own family.

U are not wise, not sharp, not even Great. U are completely stupid and foolish. I won't Insult u further cos u have seen the light and want to change hopefully u do.

1st step love ur WIFE and be a responsible Dad/Father and Husband. A woman is a flower and shud be cared for bt u abandon the flower in it garden and went to prune and water another man's flower/garden now u can barely recognise ur own flower. U better water ur flower and garden and make it grow again or even God will not forgive u.

Love u wife and make her who u want her to be. Help her to grow, don't look down on her or discourage and frustrate her. U abandon them and u want them to appeal to u. It doesn't work that way. May God help u change ur wicked ways and do the right thing now.
Yes he did bad but it doesnt call 4 d insult.
Any body could be in such position.
(but nt me sha)
Men getting tired of their wifes is a common occourence.
It only takes a wise and humble man not to cheat and maltreat his wife.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ibawon(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
Mr. SEGUN I KNOW ITS YOU
if the girl came back now you will accept her and continue to treat your wife like sh*t

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by 2mch(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
I think the wife is the craziest person in this story. Just think am. No value for herself at all. I don’t blame the guy, the value she put herself on is the value he gave her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.
Believe me some women go through worse and keep mute.
This happens when the woman is
1) From a poor and loveless home
2) Jobless and totally dependent on her husband
3) Probably not good looking, like obese hence she knows her chances out there are slim
4) Have been caught cheating previously.

In the presence of 1 or more of these factors, the women become a doormat in their homes.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by dinachi(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

And your wife never poisoned you all these years?

Anyways, thank God you have decided to retrace your steps. For those who feels that his motives for retracing his steps are not genuine enough, remember that the prodigal son only remembered home when his money finished and he started eating with pigs! If it was in todays society some people will try to convince God not to welcome the prodigal Son back.

Back to our modern day prodigal son. O boy na woman and kids you offend so it is going to be a lot difficult to win their love back!

Meanwhile winning their love back should not be your focus for now. Your focus for now is concentrating on being the best husband you can be to your wife and the best father you can be to your kids.

Dont say anything to anybody, just change.

Take your kids out with your wife.

Enter the bathroom together with your wife, bath her thoroughly, wash every part of her body. No kissing and no sex. Just care take her to bed.
Then take them out to any nice eatery or Garden let them enjoy themselves.

Buy gifts for your wife.

When she asks you why, just tell her she is a queen and deserves the best gifts money can buy. Dont ask for forgiveness, just change.

With time maybe after three months, you will now make your moves and formally apologize to everyone.

Why I said that you should not apologize first is that they will suspect that it is a ploy to get them lower their guard so you strike.

just treat them very nice, and gradually they will come to accept and forgive you in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Braindealer(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2020
cococandy:
I can bet this story was concocted to get reactions from people.
Eryactly.
Its obvious cus its too good to be true,
And no man would agree to dis mistakes, not to talk of bringing his apologies to nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
Jullima:
I hope your wife doesn’t forgive you and I wished she had left a long time ago. You don’t deserve your wife and kids, you’re a very evil man. The type of man you pray you never meet. You never loved her and you will do all these again if you meet another woman like your ex.
Happy birthday,
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by dinachi(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
olabrinks:
im already married. Thanks and love. kiss
No, you are not. And you know it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.