Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60920 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by EmmySparky(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2020
Mitchellina123:

Why is Nigerian Marriage hell for every woman crybut rosy for every man, so totally unfair

The worst part is that he is going to be forgiven , very sad
Not every woman suffers...some men suffer too trust me...it's an individual thing

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
Oby09:
This lockdown has done a whole lot of good to most people all over the world.

You're such a good writer. Keep it up!
No he's a bad writer, he's story is like Yoruba film, no human will be that wicked, there must have been some cases where he acted right. Its a bad write up
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:

So the woman should forgive abi? Forgiving is like opening a healed wound, she deserves to be happy, there's nothing forgivable in anything the man did, the embarrassment from her friends, family, when her husband is taking a side chick to parties

No doubt he did very bad. But on realising himself in one way or the other, don't he have a second chance?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Blessnelly(f): 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
frozen70:

Am surprise at your comment

He came out openly to tell us his confession and you are here telling him its not his fault

Did you read where he said anything about his wife character that is bad

Your type is not supposed to be making comments in matters like this because you lack the simple sense of judgement

I will implore you to do the exact things he did when you get married

He is lost and frustrated now,
Infact, he is in a worst situation worst than that of the wife

A man that lost his wife a d children through his own carelessness

Abeg Park well and dont support stupidity until you wear the shoes of marriage

nice 1 bae!
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mexyz(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
Guy give me your house address, I need to pump 10 bullets into your head..

Very useless man.... I don't even know why people are advising you here

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
Mitchellina123:

Why is Nigerian Marriage hell for every woman crybut rosy for every man, so totally unfair

The worst part is that he is going to be forgiven , very sad

should he not be forgiven? what if he had not realized himself till he died?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lalawealthy: 1:33pm On May 01, 2020
Find a way to her heart.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:33pm On May 01, 2020
Usorohtheman:

should he not be forgiven? what if he had not realized himself till he died?

Pls shut the fvck up angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Legalese(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2020
I wish your wife would sue and divorce you for every penny you have. Then you'll be free commit suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Melian(f): 1:34pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

If this story is true, then, man you're a dunce to not know your side chic hypnotised and used jazz on you. Haven't you heard of "kanyamatta", pussy sweetener, bla bla bla that women use to entrap their lovers so they can do their bidding?

Some men are really foolish. You meet a woman, fall in love and wife her. All of a sudden, you meet a side chic and side chic becomes better than your wife. How's that even possible? Does it mean you weren't in your right senses when you married your wife? How can an outsider be better than someone whom you courted and made the decision to marry. Men are stupid indeed. You let someone from the gutters destroy your home, abandon wife and children and spend your life savings on her. That pussy that you think is sweet, you think it's natural?

Better search for QUEENSKIN CARE on Facebook to see what she sells. Google Jaruma so you have an idea of why some men have sold their souls to side chics under the illusion that their pussies are sweet. Men need to be exposed to what irresponsible girls use to enslave them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:34pm On May 01, 2020
Usorohtheman:

No doubt he did very bad. But on realising himself in one way or the other, don't he have a second chance?
I hope you give your wife second chance when she tried that with you

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lalawealthy: 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
Find a way to her heart
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ajens1991: 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
Start by giving her shop back. Spend time at home. Give her money for food. Eat her food.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by sleemomymy: 1:37pm On May 01, 2020
OGA NA WA FOR YOU O. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE HUMAN BEING

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lalawealthy: 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The wife tried o if this is real. After your side chick has used and dumped you like a rag, you now remember your wife? Fear God Mr Man.

Proper mugu

Holy holy.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Pls shut the fvck up angry

So what do you want him to do now? Should he kill himself?

See, he is already dead. He is frustrated even more than the wife at this point. The wife should forgive him. But he should move away from her and the kids.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by clintino700(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
There is no amount of forgiveness you will seek from your wife, you will get.
The best is to show her physical changes, love, care and remorse.
Action speaks louder than words.
Your wife is the type of woman most men seek for but you choose to act like a fool.
You need God too because he is not happy either.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

Steps
1) Apologize to your wife
2) Move out of your house
3) Start working on your mental psychology because you are a MAD person.
4) Start asking your wife our for dinner dates(note...you are still staying outside)
5) Ask her out and renew your marriage vows
6) Check if the kids are yours...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by olabrinks(f): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
dinachi:
No, you are not. And you know it.
okay
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by emmnprince(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
You have not repented fully if this your fictitious story is true because you made up your feeble mind to return to your wife and children after a wise and shameless young lady outsmarted you an old man that was supposed to be wise as serpent.

In his story, he made mockery of, and humiliated his wife before the public eye, his children, and even before his shrewd, but crafty side-chick that serviced him well and later moved to service another man.

Also, in his story, he did everything possible to frustrate his wife, even with an evil thought of chasing her out of their matrimonial home (possibly with the kids) to pave way for the side-chick to come fully to continue her servicing work on him till he die a miserable and painful death.

But his fictitious story ended on a sad note with him being the victim of his unrighteous and inhumane acts toward his wife and children.

Here's how the fictitious story should end:
1. His wife and children forgave him after he had summoned a meeting of 20 family members (abiding by the Covid-19 social distancing safety measure) who pleaded on his behalf before his wife and children.

2. On a fateful night, returning home from an hidden bar where he had soaked himself with alcoholic drinks, he was knocked down by a Covid-19 relief truck and died an excruciating death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Thenorth(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
sorry sir... but this is what will always follow... just enjoy the consequences.. thank you.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mypeople2(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.
My guy you married a good lady that can be proudly be called " a wife".The ladies now would have fought with you , done juju or even kill you .But your wife didn't do all that .She is a good woman with a beautiful heart .Please speak to her, ask her to forgive you ,then show her love so that she can forget about the past
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

My guy, I guess I know how you feel. I know you are feeling suicidal and stupid.

well, the deed has been done. you messed up big time. But God is giving you another chance.

Apologize to your wife and family then moved away from them. They may forgive you.

Your punishment is that you have to exile yourself. You guys should be divorced peacefully.

The trust she had for you has waned.

or you can stay around to work it out. well, it will cost you so much.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
OGA my father did worst than that...shey the op's wife knew where his money was going to...we no even know who dey chop my papa money.....

Then I spend most of my growing up days crying because of the way my mum was....she was always begging to feed us..she struggled to register my WAEC...my father never knew how I wrote WAEC...

My dad was a naval officer .. We all hated him.Non of us at home ever speak to him,,my mum went through hell..On the 31st night of december 2014,he called my mum ,,went on his kneels and apologised for all his atrocities and became a changed man till date although my immediate junior brother hasn't forgiven him...

No reason am,,women dey pass through hell for husband house....If I write my own here..you go shock...sha na story for another day,,although now he is a changed man sha....
Please write it,but don't open another account o
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Mypeople2(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2020
emmnprince:
You have not repented fully if this your fictitious story is true because you made up your feeble mind to return to your wife and children because a wise shameless young lady outsmarted you an old man that was supposed to be wise.

In his story, he made mockery and humiliated his wife before the public eye, his children, and even before his shrewd, but crafty side-chick that serviced him well and later moved to service another man.

Also, in his story, he did everything possible to frustrate his wife, even with an evil thought of chasing her out of their matrimonial home (possibly with the kids) to pave way for the side-chick to come fully to continue her servicing work till he die a miserable and painful death.

But his fictitious story ended on a sad note with him being the victim of his unrighteous and inhumane act towards his wife and children.

Here's how the fictitious story should end:
1. His wife and children forgave him after he had summoned a meeting of 20 family members (abiding by the Covid-19 social distancing measure) who pleaded on his behalf before his wife and children.

2. On a fateful night, returning home from an hidden bar where he had soaked himself with alcoholic drinks, he was knocked down by a Covid-19 relief truck and died in pain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you make me laugh so tail I won fall come down for chair grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by leobergy(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
Itz real bro jst dat most times its in rich families who wont want to tarnish their family image and always within the housegold,my dad use to physically and verberlly abuse us all..and stil go out and show outsiders love sef(we dont even eat well),they wont even notice a thing..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:

I hope you give your wife second chance when she tried that with you

yeah, I will but we will be officially divorced peacefully.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Exodora: 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked
Hmmmmm some women can be loyal shaaaaaa, at times I don't know if I should call it stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by cutediva87(f): 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
why the hell did i read this, I'm so pissed right now. how can i unread it please?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Blessnelly(f): 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
Dis z such a high level of wickedness.
She z such a virtuous woman. Prayer z d major key n seek 4 forgiveness. Cherish dem wit love n care lyk neva b4
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Exodora: 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
They may forgive you but I bet they will never forget it.
Do you know what hatred you have instigated in those children , they will live the rest of their lives with that .
Just pray they find it in their heart to forgive and forget everything too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.