Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60771 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
Fake stories by Nairaland Mods for engagement.

Errors in this fiticioous story
The writer is bad writer, no one acts badly, this is a Nolywood story, life is not a one way traffic that a woman will always be good while the husband will always be wicked for no reason and the wife will be living with him as a good wife. Not possible, try and write in two ways in your story next time.

Your first sentence is I love my wife but I hurt her, when you love someone you don't hurt them.

Anyway, the comments gives me some motivation/hope that I can still marry in Nigeria.

If this is halfway true, the man deserve to be beaten. I feel like cursing anyone who hopes the wife forgives him. What nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Favourite001: 1:11pm On May 01, 2020
Oga don't b deceived, God cannot b mocked, whatever a man soweth he will reap.
You will reap wat u sow,your side chick will reap hers.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Zenithpeak(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.
No it's not going to be hard the've been waiting for you to come back home your wife have been praying and fasting looking for you to be freed from the Bondage of a strange woman undecidedplease take advantage of this situation and make things right again and it shall be well with you smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by risos(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
Konji na him dey hold ur prique,
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by katheeroh: 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
hmmm marriage.

Beg for forgiveness on a genuine reason not because of you were dumped .
As for the side chick ...she cannot go free life will surely get back at her ....her husband too will have side chick and she will be beaten blue black ....she will remember the days she was a side chicken too ...she'll surely regret it......
surely .
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by humilitypays(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
Fake story!!

But if by any chance the story is real and the op is real too, then op you deserve to be arrested and jailed for life cos you don't deserve to be walking freely at all angry

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, this your own trespass is not forgivable if true angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
Braindealer:

Yes he did bad but it doesnt call 4 d insult.
Any body could be in such position.
(but nt me sha)
Men getting tired of their wifes is a common occourence.
It only takes a wise and humble man not to cheat and maltreat his wife.

I not even bashing him for cheating, alot often cheat bt abandoning ur family i will bash u hard. It's a terrible and irresponsible thing.

U now say u fell inlove with a gal outside who's only with u for ur money? Are u not the most stupid?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.
Fake story by Nairaland mods for engagement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by galax1: 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
U can never change ,u are doing all this because u were dumped,u are a shame to d men community

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by geotosin: 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
Welcome Back Home! Your family must have missed you so much.

When people are asked here to give the sinned, the confused a direction; all they do is quickly jump into conclusion of all they could have done if it was them "as the victim".
We all live in different world even as we are all on the same earth.
Learn to think off yourself while commenting on issues asking for direction @ all.

Back to you OP,

Despite the breathtaking - and insulting - audacity of how you've treated your wife, she still granted you peace at home all this while!

Amazing!

This reflects the amazing indulgence that God shows toward you through your wife. Even when you are acting as selfishly as the prodigal son, God used your wife to indulge you.

She yields what is hers and allows you to misuse it out of respect for the freedom that she has allowed you.

But she knows that the misuse of your freedom will have no better results than it did with the prodigal son's misuse of his freedom, and God trusts that you will learn your lesson and come back to him and your wife.

Now, tell your wife all you wrote here. If you both are Christian, open your Bible to Luke 15: 11 - 32. Tell her you are the prodigal son.
Beg, Beg, Beg...........and keep begging till she forgives you. Start treating her the same way you've been treating that your gone devil, respect her wishes always and allow her to heal, as it may take her time to totally forgives you completely.

Please, repent and do not go back to your vomits again.

May the peace of the Lord abide with you and your households.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by starprince71: 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
U are a mumu man
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
After doing this to your wife you expect her to forgive you? Hmm if na me I for don poison you and that your girlfriend one time. What sort of animal is this, even womanisers know their limit, you don't deserve to be loved or forgiven, you have not changed, you will continue hurting that woman when another girl hold you for work. angry

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by bestman09(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I can't imagine the kind of depression your wife is going through.
It's not like you actually realised your wrongdoings, it's because you were jilted by your side chick that's why you're here crying.

Exactly! I f the side chick changes her mind and comes back, he will go back to his vomit and frustrate his wife the more

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by blueivy8: 1:15pm On May 01, 2020
Men will embarrass you.Confused sets of species #spits

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Christmasdon(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted yourd to loneliness in old age, you should besed out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.
. You people are so immature in thinking. The best that have happened to him is that he realised his mistakes. is his sins worst than Mary Magdalene of in the bible. Goto your wife and children if u feel u have wronged them ask them for small forgiveness because u are the man of the house .show them much love .care for them so much. my man u don't need to regret your actions because u ar a man and not a pussy. but cry inside ua mind that u have done wrong. are u sure that pregnancy is not yours?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked
The society expect women to stay in a marriage whether good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
Fake stories by Nairaland Mods for engagement.

Anyway, the comments gives me some motivation/hope that I can still marry in Nigeria.

If this is halfway true, the man deserve to be beaten. I feel like cursing anyone who hopes the wife forgives her. What nonsense
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
the kind of comments I'm reading here just baffles me. Do people not preach forgiveness again in their different religions?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by torqque7(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

I dnt know u but i wont say i hate u cos the word hate is mean but i dislike u and men like u so much,its men like u that give us a bad name and reputation and make things harder for single men,u think ur money will give u happiness?u deserve to die a lonely sick man because u dnt love ur wife,NO u only crawl back to her cos u were rejected by the side chick so u are not genuine and deserve every bad thing that comes ur way..u disgust me and ur kids and wife should frustrate u till u die angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by sunsplash99(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz2ZYMsgzT0

The side chick don finish this one career. mumu man.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by sunsplash99(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2020
ok
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by crackhouse(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
Let's pray so your soul can rest in peace when u die because that is your punishment. Death!! And that's what you deserve.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
Usorohtheman:
the kind of comments I'm reading here just baffles me. Do people not preach forgiveness again in their different religions?
So the woman should forgive abi? Forgiving is like opening a healed wound, she deserves to be happy, there's nothing forgivable in anything the man did, the embarrassment from her friends, family, when her husband is taking a side chick to parties

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by IamHonourable1: 1:19pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

Your write up doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
grossintel:
After doing this to your wife you expect her to forgive you? Hmm if na me I for don poison you and that your girlfriend one time. What sort of animal is this, even womanisers know their limit, you don't deserve to beloved or forgiven, you have not changed, you will continue hurting that woman when another girl hold you for work. angry
Bros una don vex?
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Sonoyom(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Elliot.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Ayomideayo(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
Pattypatt:
The society expect women to stay in a marriage whether good or bad.

Hmmm...may we not marry wrongly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Larcardii(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
emddi:
I bet marriage should be a course of study in Schools,it is needed seriously.
A swear ooo
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ModestGal(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
desgiezd:
Did this woman offend you to have punished her this way? Why were you so heartless? This is a woman made exclusively for you that's why she was able to tolerate all rubbish you put her through. In today's Nigeria, with a population of 200 million, I'm not sure there are 1000 women like your wife.

You need to value what you have, what God has given you. I'm just so pissed.

Go to God and beg for forgiveness and seek genuine repentance. At the same time, beg your wife genuinely. If you need to prostrate or kneel down before her, do so. Tell her that as a sinner, you have decided to come back home. Promise her never to maltreat her again. Continue begging her until she has forgiven you.

And when she has forgiven you, start taking her out. Treat her like a newly wed. Treat her in a way that she will give testimony in church by saying God has restored her happiness.
I don't know why I didn't come across this kind of woman when I wanted to marry.
There's just one single woman like her wife in this generation, and it is her wife. Lol
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by oganology33(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

There wld have bin a way if u were the one dat dumped ur side chick.
Since she's d one day dumped u, it means ur not ready 2 win ur wife back. Therefore, u don't deserve her.

Go and look for another side chick until ur ready 2 win ur wife back.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Bros una don vex?
That man is a mad man, he's even saying it boastfully like he sees nothing wrong with it. If reverse was the case will that woman even be alive left alone still be in his house? That woman probably took all these just so the children can have a family! The nigga should go kill himself! angry

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 01, 2020
God don catch you grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.