Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60915 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by RTSC: 4:13pm On May 01, 2020
shilz:
she didn't kill him while he was misbehaving u think she will try that now?
Do you know the last time he ate her food?

But you have a point all the same.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by rapid101(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.
OGA sorry to say but u b fool, I mean big capital letter F fool. u deserve Wht u get. u only realize u Ve a wife because d ur side chick doesn't want u. she used u to get Wht she want and u were just foolishly falling for her. u re lucky ur wife didn't poison u all dis while. all the same I Ve no advice for u. suffer ur sef cus u no d oath u took in church b4 u married her so enjoy ur new conditions
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by SpartanJ: 4:16pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

Hmmmmmm

Am going to share this with some people.

No side chick is worth it. Believe me all the sweet banging, blow jobs, doggy, hand jobs, sweet pussy thoughts, best sex ever blah blah blah are all for the money and nothing else, that thing you called love was just Lust. She only liked your money and your dick. She had planned it with her family all along - She already knew when she would pull out of the relationship.

Some men were given the grace to discover, come to their senses and retrace their steps early probably because of a praying wife, children or family or God's plan as a good destiny child.

It's a pity you have spent so much time and money on the side chick, at the detriment of your wife and kids.

Please move closer to your kids now, gain their trust first. Make them happy, Use the kids to get back fully to their Mum before its too late. She will surely smile when she sees their happiness and love towards you. Please the moment the kids clock 16 or step out to go to higher institution without you engaging them early enough...Sir you are a gonna even if you spend your money lavishly on them.

Pray for forgiveness, Pray together with her and the kids. Try everything possible to make her young in heart again. Seek for grace from God

You still have the grace to redeem yourself now, what if they have all graduated and have been employed by good companies, travelled overseas doing great or have even become entrepreneurs before realising your mistake with your side chick....Sir you would have lost both your kids and their mum completely forever.

God be with you Sir.
Amen

However if you mistakenly go back to your old ways.. that's it... You will be completely screwed for life. No be swear o!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by atiku07(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2020
the only sensible person on the front page
drmikeadams:

U messed up big time,,just start all over again ,,,leave all those gehs outside,get close to ur children it's very important..hug ur wife,,and be responsible..

Just change to a better person angry grin
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ugohenry2019(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
i don't need to read the whole story ...u just just a foolish man....a disgrace to manhood and to humanity at large... spits on u..
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
bitingcool:

Exactly. He had vexed her spirit and needs to draw it out and beg for genuine repentance.
I know a man who repeatedly gives his wife std and claims he is not cheating because no woman had been found with him. The wife is frustrated to her spirit and soul and is in the marriage cos of the kids. May God help us to be careful

Na so, Amen
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MrPaul2: 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
Ybaby:

You are quite a manipulator ain't you?
How do you mean? Hope you read it very well and also have sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by eziezi90(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
Blessnelly:

nice 1 bae!

Thanks dear
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 4:25pm On May 01, 2020
taikonet005:

This is best advice I have seen so far. More wisdom to your brain...

Thanks dear
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by frozen70(f): 4:25pm On May 01, 2020
Medunah:

Lmao, you must be really fun at parties.....

She was being sarcastic dear

Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lovingyouhun: 4:26pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

So much insult in my head, hmmmmmmm SMH.

may God forgive you, you are evil!!! You see now, you have brought back your wasted self to dump on your wife, all youthful enjoyment gone because of younger vagina......i don't know why God takes so long to punish people like you.

The painful part is that your wifes love is GOLD
if not she would have ran away since. Connect the dots ok GOLD.

you can never make up for the lost years especially for your wife....if i continue talking you go collect plenty lashing, take care
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Denko2721987(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.

Fake or not.. Couples in relationships esp. women have tolerated worse.. So chill.. When a man is in a phase of ignorance and stupidity its usually like jazz until it passes him..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by katheeroh: 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
Ask for God's forgiveness first .

That's one of their shenanigans ways of behaving.....you love your wife but u did all this to her .

if this is the kind of all love that remains in earth ...God I reject it for myself and my future generations.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by cynhamscakes(f): 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
I didn't want to comment because this story get as e be. I can totally relate.

Anyway op Trust me when I say she may forgive you but will never ever forget.
Those kids will never ever accept you as a father in their heart but they will see you as a mere figure, a man living in their house and paying their bills... Make e be like say we get father. You know that kind of thing.

The sad part of your story is that you didn't turn a new leaf. You aren't repentant at all and yes, you will go back to that strange woman if she as much as smiles your way.

Heck, if you see another strange woman you like, you will go back to your old ways and the cycle continues.

Men, men, men... You never learn till its too late!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by iamNifemi(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
angry
Oga the only thing you deserve is to buy sniper and swallow. U r not fit to live.
You didn't repent. You got played and then remembered home. Just go hang pls
I fit borrow am rope
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nekky5(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
Oga u just need to be thrown into an icu kano isolation centre without any medical attention. Idi very wicked and heartless! You came back to that woman just because your side chick left you.God gave you a virtuous woman and blessed you with children but you spat on their faces and dealt with them ruthlessly. Your journey to making peace and rewriting the evil you did to them di very far !!!!!!!!!!. I pray they take you back.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by femi4: 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

You want to go back to your wife cos you were rejected by your gf. I doubt if this your repentance is genuine. Its possible you ll still maltreat your wife in the distant future if another girl sieze your heart. You are just irresponsible .....leave the poor woman alone
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by cynhamscakes(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
Men like you grow old and start begging for their children's attention and you know what, they will happily connive and press ignore button your way.

If it was a woman that posted this, they will say; I don't believe this story till I read from the man.

Your heartlessness is beyond my understanding. Afonjo!

Your wife knows you will run back and she has her plans and traps laid down. She go show you shege!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by cynhamscakes(f): 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
Nekky5:
Oga u just need to be thrown into an icu kano isolation centre without any medical attention. Idi very wicked and heartless! You came back to that woman just because your side chick left you.God gave you a virtuous woman and blessed you with children but you spat on their faces and dealt with them ruthlessly. Your journey to making peace and rewriting the evil you did to them di very far !!!!!!!!!!. I pray they take you back.

Honestly he deserves to be dealt with. Possibly his balls removed and his di£k removed too with only a tiny hole for urine be left. The woman already stayed yearssss without sex so it won't bother her.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by saajus: 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
You destroyed your wife psychologically. I doubt if she can ever gain her confidence back. You may have to hire a therapist to help her.
Start where everybody always starts, call it devil's handiwork, say you were charmed. Don't expect the relationship to pick up immediately. It will take a while.
Welcome back home, the prodigal son.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by goldensoul55: 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
You love your wife and you love your side chick with your whole hear , Oga your heart must be bigger than Zuma rock to be able to accommodate such love .

.you didn't repent u were dump, you are an idiot , my advice is for u to get a rope , knife , gun and sniper , look at each of them and make a choice , use it to kill yourself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by iammolise(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
Hathor5:
I would like to ask your wife why she stayed with you through it all.

Let me answer that on her behalf... FINANCIAL SECURITY; financial security can make a woman stay with the devil himself. The only exception to my opinion is if the woman's family is only as wealthy or wealthier than the husband then she could always run back to her rich daddy after every fight, but when she from poor house and the husband was like a kind of Messiah that elevated the family through her... Her ghost will still stay even if he kills her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by eubee01: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
E get sense wey ppl de use take born , and d one wey dem de learn... u , my brother no get any
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Myralison: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
All I have to tell you is

You are a bastard
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Angelacruz: 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
No advice for u...go and drink sniper.Useme
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by salt1: 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Things happen.

If I tell us there is a wife who did joint mortgage with her husband on a house that he is the sole owner, will you believe?

Or that another wife does everything financial in the house while the husband earns way more than her.

Or someone that gives her jobless husband money to carry girls nko?

Or a family that they are trying for kids and the husband is not sleeping with the wife?

Or a husband that throws a birthday bash for his side chic in front of his matrimonial home a week after telling the wife that he doesn't have his children fees?

Or the husband that takes the soup his wife cooked to his side chic's house?

Or the one that buys underwear and share it between wife & side chic in the wife's presence?

Or the one that buys pepper soup back home after he comes back home from runs?

Things happen.

Which is why I will keep telling younger women here: shine your eyes, shine your eyes.

Anybody that wants to quench should get ready.

Women, you choose: choose well.

@Bible: why do people think women in the Bible 'suffered' or maltreated?

Which wife married to a godly man suffered in the Bible?

What a catalogue of woes! You're very observant
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
God catch you.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by filey: 5:19pm On May 01, 2020
U are a wicked man u did all this to ur wife because of a side chic too bad and u did not truely repent is just because ur side chic dumps u and married another man but 4 ur side chic karma will always find a way to hurt her back even when she knows that u r married and live in desame street with u she was still flirting with u.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by olaayodele(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

Ask her to forgive you.Show your wife a real love.Then you will win her back.But,you should know that it will take like ten years for you to win her trust.That is the nature of women.

From your story ,I concluded that you must have been hypnotized by the strange woman and that was why you behaved bad to the wife of your youth.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by naijaman2225(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
PLEASE TAKE YOUR NONSENSE TO ROMANCE THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR SERIOUS NEWS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.