Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (60933 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.

Look at urself.

don't ever marry in Nigeria.

ntcheeew
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by vincentjk(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Fake story, only a maddd woman would tolerate all this. Because a woman with brain who should experience half of this, is supposed to divorce you or gang up with her children and make life miserable for you, till you develop high BP. Is it now that you are an old man that your wife should accept you back? After you have wasted your years and youth on side chicks? You should be abandoned to loneliness in old age, you should be chased out of that house, Nigeria is a terrible country for a woman to marry into.

Don't conclude it's a fake story, remember that man whose lover threatened and made to loose his job then turned him into a housemaid, kept inside a dark room then fed cold beans? One would think these stories are false but things are happening all over the world. I feel bad for the woman honestly

That one happened I think in US or so
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by capnies: 7:03pm On May 01, 2020
Does your wife go to church? Then pass through her pastor to beg for forgiveness
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 7:08pm On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
OGA my father did worst than that...shey the op's wife knew where his money was going to...we no even know who dey chop my papa money.....

Then I spend most of my growing up days crying because of the way my mum was....she was always begging to feed us..she struggled to register my WAEC...my father never knew how I wrote WAEC...

My dad was a naval officer .. We all hated him.Non of us at home ever speak to him,,my mum went through hell..On the 31st night of december 2014,he called my mum ,,went on his kneels and apologised for all his atrocities and became a changed man till date although my immediate junior brother hasn't forgiven him...

No reason am,,women dey pass through hell for husband house....If I write my own here..you go shock...sha na story for another day,,although now he is a changed man sha....

Guy, please mention me when you share the full story. I really enjoy this one.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Uglygurl(f): 7:08pm On May 01, 2020
Reading this alone makes me wanna cry�.
And who told you your wife wasn't affected by all your evil deed?
All the sleepless nights?
the thinking and worries?
the midnight cries?
her prayers to God concerning her marriage?
the fasting?
the heart break/ache?
the mockery and gossips about her?
the degrading/belittling you caused her?
You have a good wife, others would leave with their kids or visit a strong native doctor on your case even your side chick.
I pray someone else notices her and make her happy so that you can see a little of what your wife passed through.
Your side chick will face worse of what she caused your wife.
Karma is an arrogant bit.ch, she must show face.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by don10ky(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.
Hmmmmmm is well with you.. u are lucky you have a good wife show her love talk to her give her gifts and above all Give her a very good Bleep am sure she will forget all day happen
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Isoduwa(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked

Na today you know say fish brain and women brain na 5%6

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Lordwize(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2020
Hathor5:
So you remembered you want your wife's heart back after the lil girl played you? A lil bit too late, don't you think? It's one thing to make a mistake, regret it and apologize and another to come back after you had no more options. I would like to ask your wife why she stayed with you through it all.
her children
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by richmindx: 7:40pm On May 01, 2020
Your wife is too nice. She should have poisoned you for long. You really get mind to be sleeping with someone you showed wickedness to under the same roof with your two eyes closed.

Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

Guy, please mention me when you share the full story. I really enjoy this one.
grin grin grin angry

Okay....I will mention ,,even if I open another account ,,just know its me....
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Please write it,but don't open another account o
okay ..I go write am when the right time come....
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 7:44pm On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
grin grin grin angry

Okay....I will mention ,,even if I open another account ,,just know its me....

Okay, thanks.
Please detail how you were able to forgive him too.
And possibly why your bro is finding it difficult to. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Lobo11: 7:50pm On May 01, 2020
You are nothing but a loser, you have not even repent is just that the girl dumped you.
Your family is tired of you too
So hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lielbree: 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
Op liquidate all your assets in raw cash, keep it somewhere your wife will see.

Then write a heart felt apology note and drink sniper or hang yourself. You are not worthy to live. Hopefully your children will be nothing like you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by zedegit: 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Jgoldie:
Man!!!
You will burn in hell

That woman will never forgive you

She has taken her kids as her husband,the reason she isn’t moved is because she has conditioned her mind that she is a widow so what ever you do won’t hurt her anymore.

You better pay her off and leave that woman to live the rest of her lives with the kids happily

See advice. Man bleeped up, man come back, forgive man united!
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by lielbree: 8:00pm On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
OGA my father did worst than that...shey the op's wife knew where his money was going to...we no even know who dey chop my papa money.....

Then I spend most of my growing up days crying because of the way my mum was....she was always begging to feed us..she struggled to register my WAEC...my father never knew how I wrote WAEC...

My dad was a naval officer .. We all hated him.Non of us at home ever speak to him,,my mum went through hell..On the 31st night of december 2014,he called my mum ,,went on his kneels and apologised for all his atrocities and became a changed man till date although my immediate junior brother hasn't forgiven him...

No reason am,,women dey pass through hell for husband house....If I write my own here..you go shock...sha na story for another day,,although now he is a changed man sha....
Make a vow to yourself and God to be nothing like your father. Break that chain. Love your wife and children like the way you wanted your father to love and care for you.

I feel bad for children who are a product of this type of disfuctional homes... they tend to carry on the circle of abuse because all they know...
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

Okay, thanks.
Please detail how you were able to forgive him too.
And possibly why your bro is finding it difficult to. Thanks.
my bro is my dad's replical...the both have everything in common..inwardly and outwardly....I guess thats the reason why he is finding it dificult to let go of the past. .

Me I no get time to dwell on the past .....
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
lielbree:

Make a vow to yourself and God to be nothing like your father. Break that chain. Love your wife and children like the way you wanted your father to love and care for you.

I feel bad for children who are a product of this type of disfuctional homes... they tend to carry on the circle of abuse because all they know...

I can never be like my father ....I'm not as heartless as him..... I took off my mum with everything ...

I am gonna be the best dad ever to my kids...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
Simran94:

These are exactly the reasons why most married women today bring home another man's child/children as theirs... You have satisfied yourself finish, now you want to ask for forgiveness.
Let me tell you something, when a woman keeps quiet over things like this then there is trouble looming.
A woman forgives but never forgets.
Madam, speak about yourself.
Enough women dey forgive AND forget!
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Emmapub(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
There is nobody who is above mistake or who have not done wrong to somebody, Anything that happens in life have a reason and I believe there is a reason why u married your wife, there a reason why u decided to womanise, and there is a reason why u decided to focus on the so called sidechick, and there also a reason why u spend so much on her without remember​ing your family, there a reason why she decided to get pregnant for another man she actually love . Now the reason is for u to know u have an angle as a wife and also God loves u some much because is not everybody that will get out of this easily and even have the luck to even still have his family still under same roof with him. Your wife is the reason while u are still alive. Ask God for sincere forgiveness before going to your wife and children to seek for sincere forgiveness. Call this number for more on how to go about it.09020428826. she will forgive you but u really need guidance to actually know if u are actually remources​ of your previous actions.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:13pm On May 01, 2020
foyeks2001:

Do you know I'm actually crying now cos I have just been reminded of my childhood.
It was terrible bro.

Yeah sorry o...do try to let it out. Especially in a faceless forum like this. It helps a lot.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Braindealer(f): 8:15pm On May 01, 2020
foyeks2001:

Hmmmm... Some fathers Sha.
Thank God I married an opposite of my dad.
We bless God for our lives.
Truly, mothers are jewels.
Lucky u.
Am currently dating a girl with such a father and she always look for a reason to believe dat i would be jst like her dad.
This have really been affecting our relationship.
Its hard to convince her otherwise.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
ibawon:
Mr. SEGUN I KNOW ITS YOU
if the girl came back now you will accept her and continue to treat your wife like sh*t

Hahaha abeg no make me laugh o.
How you take know say na Mr Segun?
This story dey resound with a lot of the readers.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Olisehinnocent: 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
Na Amotekun cause am
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by humblemikel(f): 8:17pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

Ops, I'm not your wife
But I'm begging God unbehalf of your wife to purnish you on the face of this earth
You are heartless and useless
I mean you did all these to one woman and never for once had a rethink
Until the said sidechick left you, you now start reasoning like a zombie.
God!!!!!
God !!!
God!!!!!
What is marriage now turning into
A suicidal center
Covid19 just missed it target
Damn it!!!!!!
Love is wicked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:19pm On May 01, 2020
Kenturkey048:
my bro is my dad's replical...the both have everything in common..inwardly and outwardly....I guess thats the reason why he is finding it dificult to let go of the past. .

Me I no get time to dwell on the past .....

Okay, that's nice. You try.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:22pm On May 01, 2020
katheeroh:
hmmm marriage.

Beg for forgiveness on a genuine reason not because of you were dumped .
As for the side chick ...she cannot go free life will surely get back at her ....her husband too will have side chick and she will be beaten blue black ....she will remember the days she was a side chicken too ...she'll surely regret it......
surely .

A lot of people like that side chick tend to be very vigilant over their own. The husband never even look girl -before they pounce on am.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Fake story!!

But if by any chance the story is real and the op is real too, then op you deserve to be arrested and jailed for life cos you don't deserve to be walking freely at all angry

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, this your own trespass is not forgivable if true angry

But im trespass na still trespass nah.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by SirMichael1: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
The way my heart ached after going through this post, one would think i'm your child. Truth be told, if I am your child, I would never forgive you. When i was in jss1, I remembered seeing a text on my dad's Phone, i was only 11 then but i never forgot how mad and dissapointed i was at my dad. Till this day, i dont relate with him. Both of us can not sit together to have a convo.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
boyjo:

Madam, speak about yourself.
Enough women dey forgive AND forget!
Be deceiving yourself there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
blueivy8:
Men will embarrass you.Confused sets of species #spits

No dey make all these kain sweeping untrue statement o. Learn to use the word "some". Add am to your dictionary o.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by boyjo: 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Christmasdon:
. You people are so immature in thinking. The best that have happened to him is that he realised his mistakes. is his sins worst than Mary Magdalene of in the bible. Goto your wife and children if u feel u have wronged them ask them for small forgiveness because u are the man of the house .show them much love .care for them so much. my man u don't need to regret your actions because u ar a man and not a pussy. but cry inside ua mind that u have done wrong. are u sure that pregnancy is not yours?

Hm. True o, the pregnancy might be his.
She is prolly unto her next game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.