Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B (2788 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Miszflavour: 12:17pm On May 01, 2020
My phone was down yesterday and when I charged it late this night and decided to Browse and boom...I came across a story that look like mine. I wonder if he thought I wouldn't see it or what?
Yes we live on the same street!
When he was building his house my mum worked for him as a labourer and me and my younger brother used to run around his car anytime he came to supervise. He used to give us snacks and money. My mum was selling few drinks and pure water to the other labourers on the site while still worked daily with them. All this for us to go to school. I was then in JSS3 . This man show interest in our family when he heard my dad was late and no one was taking care of us.
My mum trusted him alot, sometimes when he came around my mum will cook for everyone including him to eat. He always dash her money. He later stopped my mum from working at the site but gave her 20k to buy more drinks and be selling.my mum business started growing fast during that period. Me and my younger brother resumed school. By the time am through with my JSS3 long vacation and entered ss1 ,this man has already completed his duplex but they never moved in.
We use to fetch water in that house because he gave my mum the gate key for her to be cleaning the compound,with 10k per month but he gave her xtra money for upkeep out of his own generosity.
Sir,I know you will be reading this,am sorry that it has to come to this open confession but I have no choice than to clear my family names.
Sir ,do you remember when I told you about my SSCE waec results on phone , you payed for it so you deserve to know my results. You told me you will be coming to the site soon that you're planning to relocate your family there,so you want to rush some things to be in order?
You came that day,my mum cooked for you and asked me to bring the food along to your house. After showing you my excellent results,you promised to send me through higher institution. I told you am going home so you asked me to follow you upstairs to see how you have furnished your master bedroom...you locked the door... You forcefully had sex with me ...twice in a roll...you raped me and took away my virginity�
You promised me heaven and earth to not tell my mum. Ofcos,I couldn't bring myself to tell my mum because she idolize you,you are her angel sent from above if you don't know.
Your family moved in,you got me an admission,paid everything and always lavishing money on me and my family,which we are forever grateful for.
You never gave me a breathing space while in school. You always come around ,sex me till you satisfied your urges. I never knew what was going on in your marriage untill when I came back from camp and your wife called me to curse me on phone,you were also there with me and I put the phone on speaker. What happened after then I do not know. You left my place out of annoyance is all I knew.
Meanwhile,you gave me a surprised gift of a baby shop,filled up with foreign goods as my graduation gift. How would I know that it belong to your wife?
Immediately I got admission was when you opened a provision shop for my mum. We are all grateful for whatever you have done for us but please do not make my family look like a bad person we are not .

I have never for once denied you of sex because I know how much you love and enjoyed sex. I always made sure you're satisfied.
You always wanted to marry me,but I can't just be your second wife,and besides, check our age gap...is too much.
Meanwhile,the guy am pregnant for is who I love and he love me too with the little he had. We both went to school together,he knows about you and everything about us.All your threats won't work on us.
Is not my fault that you abandon your wife!
Is not my fault that you've lost your business!
Is not my fault that you're madly in love with an innocent girl like me!
So please ,stop putting all the blames on me and my family. My mother did not know we had an affair up till today,and do not force me to tell her everything because,you will be doomed.
Respect yourself and let me be. Just forget about me and focus on your family.
#jugdeMeNot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by yvelchstores(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2020
Fake fake fake stories. That the other one made front page doesn't mean I don't know it's fake too. Seun is paying you people to write so keep writing....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by GoldenJAT(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2020
Time!
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by xendra: 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
That man is a clear example of what I've been trying to say, men will tell all kind of lies to make a woman look bad without telling the full story. First when he didn't like his wife; he lied about her to others, now he wants to go back he is lying about the side chick cheesy and trust men to support anything a man say about women without knowing the full story.

Women are not always that bad, first ask that man to tell the full story or shut up.

Now you will understand my profile picture better

another liar below...they are the same all over the world

12 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Kamani8: 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
Men hurting their wives in their youths only to start crawling back to them when they're getting older n useless grin
By then, they would've seem there's no greener grass out there..

But ladies are becoming wiser each day. Just pay attention to your kids n pay him no mind. Las las he will start opening threads on nl how my wife has turned my kids against me.

Do you think your children are blind ni? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by FatherBona: 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
yvelchstores:
Fake fake fake stories. That the other one made front page doesn't mean I don't know it's fake too. Seun is paying you people to write so keep writing....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by properties4sale: 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:
My phone was down yesterday and when I charged it late this night and decided to Browse and boom...I came across a story that look like mine. I wonder if he thought I wouldn't see it or what?
When he was building his house my mum worked for him as a labourer and me and my younger brother used to run around his car anytime he came to supervise. He used to give us snacks and money. My mum was selling few drinks and pure water to the other labourers on the site while still worked daily with them. All this for us to go to school. I was then in JSS3 . This man show interest in our family when he heard my dad was late and no one was taking care of us.
My mum trusted him alot, sometimes when he came around my mum will cook for everyone including him to eat. He always dash her money. He later stopped my mum from working at the site but gave her 20k to buy more drinks and be selling.my mum business started growing fast during that period. Me and my younger brother resumed school. By the time am through with my JSS3 long vacation and entered ss1 ,this man has already completed his duplex but they never moved in.
We use to fetch water in that house because he gave my mum the gate key for her to be cleaning the compound,with 10k per month but he gave her xtra money for upkeep out of his own generosity.
Sir,I know you will be reading this,am sorry that it has to come to this open confession but I have no choice than to clear my family names.
Sir ,do you remember when I told you about my SSCE waec results on phone , you payed for it so you deserve to know my results. You told me you will be coming to the site soon that you're planning to relocate your family there,so you want to rush some things to be in order?
You came that day,my mum cooked for you and asked me to bring the food along to your house. After showing you my excellent results,you promised to send me through higher institution. I told you am going home so you asked me to follow you upstairs to see how you have furnished your master bedroom...you locked the door... You forcefully had sex with me ...twice in a roll...you raped me and took away my virginity�
You promised me heaven and earth to not tell my mum. Ofcos,I couldn't bring myself to tell my mum because she idolize you,you are her angel sent from above if you don't know.
Your family moved in,you got me an admission,paid everything and always lavishing money on me and my family,which we are forever grateful for.
You never gave me a breathing space while in school. You always come around ,sex me till you satisfied your urges. I never knew what was going on in your marriage untill when I came back from camp and your wife called me to curse me on phone,you were also there with me and I put the phone on speaker. What happened after then I do not know. You left my place out of annoyance is all I knew.
Meanwhile,you gave me a surprised gift of a baby shop,filled up with foreign goods as my graduation gift. How would I know that it belong to your wife?
Immediately I got admission was when you opened a provision shop for my mum. We are all grateful for whatever you have done for us but please do not make my family look like a bad person we are not .

I have never for once denied you of sex because I know how much you love and enjoyed sex. I always made sure you're satisfied.
You always wanted to marry me,but I can't just be your second wife,and besides, check our age gap...is too much.
Meanwhile,the guy am pregnant for is who I love and he love me too with the little he had. We both went to school together,he knows about you and everything about us.All your threats won't work on us.
So please ,stop putting all the blames on me and my family. My mother did not know we had an affair up till today,and do not force me to tell her everything because,you will be doomed.
#jugdeMeNot

Fake story!!! U are just fooling yourself, I'm very sure u are the same moniker that created that first story!!...
See what lockdown and boredom can cause in people's life. Thank God it's ending on monday so u can do something reasonable with your life.

Yeye boy!!! Mtcheew!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by estyvino(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2020
Every story has the other side of it

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by zapatta(f): 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
undecided Oh well! This is the new trend on Nairaland. Create one story, then use another monicker to counter it.

@Op, look for another strategy, this one don cast abeg

9 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by bukatyne(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:

#jugdeMeNot

You are the ex-side chic in the other story?

The OP did not blame you na: he came to ask how he can win his wife back. undecided

Before the story got to front page, most people doubted the story and/or blamed him. Nobody saw you in the story so I do not see the need for this thread.

So you were sleeping with OP and sleeping with your 'boyfriend' in love with a girl sleeping with a married man?

Too messy and tacky my dear.

I am wondering, at the point you knew you couldn't marry the OP due to the age gap, you should have cut ties with him.

Your claim to victim hood ended when you did not report the rape and instead started an affair with him so he could put you through school.

Since you are no longer interested in the OP, return the shop aka graduation gift to the OP's wife and ask for her forgiveness.

Use your story as a lesson to your daughters that there is no free lunch in Freetown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by sisisioge: 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Lobatan!

But my dear, you should have reported him accordingly when he raped you instead of comfortably stepping into the role of his mistress. Chai...you never denied him seex, you made sure he was satisfied.... Chai! He was spending money on you and your family but you and your mom had no idea he might want to marry you? He even gave you a store that isn't brand new and no one told you it previously belonged to Mrs Oga?...

Let's just thank God for life...this story better be fake.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by aishatmusah(f): 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:

#jugdeMeNot

Wetin professor no go see for bank of Spain
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
All this foolish cruise. Assuming your story is true, you are not blameless. A man you could easily have guilted into doing the proper thing for his family even if you didn’t want to stop the adultery. In the nonsense.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by FreeMejoor1(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
Summing up crazy covid 19 story..Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by bolaji3071(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
Mhen this one is strong o. You have a boyfriend whom you claimed to love but still cheating on him with a married man. And you are still bold enough to say it out that you loved your boyfriend.

Okay, sha return the key back to the Man's wife and go and apologize to the wife. Because you are also part of the problem.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by egopersonified(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Waiting for the wife's version. And I don't even care if it's all fake.

But oga didn't mention that he lost his business. So technically, are you saying you left him because he is now broke and he went back to the only person that he thinks deserves the very least from him?

11 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by CHoccolaTE: 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
egopersonified:
Waiting for the wife's version. And I don't even care if it's all fake.

Abi oo grin
Even the children and the olosho mother's version of events

This covik one nine has made me so bored at home that I am now very interested in this season film of a story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
Have to create my own story too. grin
Seems people are cashing out here seriously.

Didn't read the first story.
This one is yuk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Abi oo grin
Even the children and the olosho mother's version of events

This covik one nine has made me so bored at home that I am now very interested in this season film of a story.

Lol, I don't even care if these stories are fake. They are entertaining grin

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by crackkhaus: 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
Story of an average Nigerian girl, nothing new. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
sassysure:
Have to create my own story too. grin
Seems people are cashing out here seriously

Didn't read the first story.
This one is yuk.

Oya na.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Wetlink: 3:39pm On May 01, 2020
This is super storrrry, a life of strife and sorrow...

Anyway, I'm waiting for madam's version of the story.
Good job y'all, good job grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by quivah(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
crackkhaus:
Have you seen the original story? The story of the average Nigerian man?. I was actually looking forward to reading your comment on that thread but here you are.

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by FatherBona: 3:47pm On May 01, 2020
Abeg drop link to first story......
My popcorn don ready grin
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Oya na.

cheesy
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2020
crackkhaus:
Go away.
In fact, your first child will be a female cheesy cheesy

Let me see how u will train her.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 01, 2020
fieryy:

Lol, I don't even care if these stories are fake. They are entertaining grin
Blame covid 19. Anything to reduce the boredom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by ahnie: 4:31pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Mindlog: 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
Coming up with fictions is now the trend.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by onez: 5:49pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:

#jugdeMeNot
Sister, Why won't you be judged?. Why didn't you stop the relationship when the woman begged you?. You are wicked and heartless. Call that woman and start apologizing to her. Return her shop and all her goods. You have done enough havoc.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by austine4real(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
This is super story alafesoro

Lies lies lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Nid A Sugar Mummy In Ebonyi, / Why Do Married Women Still Dates? Women Are Wicked / Chatting With Exes After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.