Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B (2803 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by kristen12(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
You guys won't stop disturbing us with your dumb and fake stories. The one on front page registered yesterday, you registered today.
I wonder how much they pay you guys.

Oga Seun I know how to write well and can even write better than these people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by micfoley: 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
My goodness! I actually saw the other side of this story earlier today but felt it was unbebelievable.

With this other side of the story , it is just incredulous.

Things are really happening o
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Biglittlelois(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Hehehehehe, nl can be entertaining sometimes cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by crackkhaus: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
sassysure:

Go away.
In fact, your first child will be a female cheesy cheesy

Let me see how u will train her.

Too late tongue
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by ScotMisile: 7:10pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:
My phone was down yesterday and when I charged it late this night and decided to Browse and boom...I came across a story that look like mine. I wonder if he thought I wouldn't see it or what?
Yes we live on the same street!
When he was building his house my mum worked for him as a labourer and me and my younger brother used to run around his car anytime he came to supervise. He used to give us snacks and money. My mum was selling few drinks and pure water to the other labourers on the site while still worked daily with them. All this for us to go to school. I was then in JSS3 . This man show interest in our family when he heard my dad was late and no one was taking care of us.
My mum trusted him alot, sometimes when he came around my mum will cook for everyone including him to eat. He always dash her money. He later stopped my mum from working at the site but gave her 20k to buy more drinks and be selling.my mum business started growing fast during that period. Me and my younger brother resumed school. By the time am through with my JSS3 long vacation and entered ss1 ,this man has already completed his duplex but they never moved in.
We use to fetch water in that house because he gave my mum the gate key for her to be cleaning the compound,with 10k per month but he gave her xtra money for upkeep out of his own generosity.
Sir,I know you will be reading this,am sorry that it has to come to this open confession but I have no choice than to clear my family names.
Sir ,do you remember when I told you about my SSCE waec results on phone , you payed for it so you deserve to know my results. You told me you will be coming to the site soon that you're planning to relocate your family there,so you want to rush some things to be in order?
You came that day,my mum cooked for you and asked me to bring the food along to your house. After showing you my excellent results,you promised to send me through higher institution. I told you am going home so you asked me to follow you upstairs to see how you have furnished your master bedroom...you locked the door... You forcefully had sex with me ...twice in a roll...you raped me and took away my virginity�
You promised me heaven and earth to not tell my mum. Ofcos,I couldn't bring myself to tell my mum because she idolize you,you are her angel sent from above if you don't know.
Your family moved in,you got me an admission,paid everything and always lavishing money on me and my family,which we are forever grateful for.
You never gave me a breathing space while in school. You always come around ,sex me till you satisfied your urges. I never knew what was going on in your marriage untill when I came back from camp and your wife called me to curse me on phone,you were also there with me and I put the phone on speaker. What happened after then I do not know. You left my place out of annoyance is all I knew.
Meanwhile,you gave me a surprised gift of a baby shop,filled up with foreign goods as my graduation gift. How would I know that it belong to your wife?
Immediately I got admission was when you opened a provision shop for my mum. We are all grateful for whatever you have done for us but please do not make my family look like a bad person we are not .

I have never for once denied you of sex because I know how much you love and enjoyed sex. I always made sure you're satisfied.
You always wanted to marry me,but I can't just be your second wife,and besides, check our age gap...is too much.
Meanwhile,the guy am pregnant for is who I love and he love me too with the little he had. We both went to school together,he knows about you and everything about us.All your threats won't work on us.
Is not my fault that you abandon your wife!
Is not my fault that you've lost your business!
Is not my fault that you're madly in love with an innocent girl like me!
So please ,stop putting all the blames on me and my family. My mother did not know we had an affair up till today,and do not force me to tell her everything because,you will be doomed.
Respect yourself and let me be. Just forget about me and focus on your family.
#jugdeMeNot
Well, I read the story on Facebook. The man never in anyway put your family in a bad light. He never called you evil neither did he tell anyone you are responsible for his woes.
But,you are just an extremely wicked girl from a very poor background ready to supply sex to anyone ready to liberate your family.
How can you attack a man who never attacked you??....
That's why I can never date a girl from a poor background....they are more dangerous than deep sea creatures....
That man is broken and looking for a way apologized to his wife and you are here destroying a man who is already down.....can you return his shop? And other things?
Crazy golddigger like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by chii8(f): 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
Ok oooo,Tori don worwor
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by ScotMisile: 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:
My phone was down yesterday and when I charged it late this night and decided to Browse and boom...I came across a story that look like mine. I wonder if he thought I wouldn't see it or what?
When he was building his house my mum worked for him as a labourer and me and my younger brother used to run around his car anytime he came to supervise. He used to give us snacks and money. My mum was selling few drinks and pure water to the other labourers on the site while still worked daily with them. All this for us to go to school. I was then in JSS3 . This man show interest in our family when he heard my dad was late and no one was taking care of us.
My mum trusted him alot, sometimes when he came around my mum will cook for everyone including him to eat. He always dash her money. He later stopped my mum from working at the site but gave her 20k to buy more drinks and be selling.my mum business started growing fast during that period. Me and my younger brother resumed school. By the time am through with my JSS3 long vacation and entered ss1 ,this man has already completed his duplex but they never moved in.
We use to fetch water in that house because he gave my mum the gate key for her to be cleaning the compound,with 10k per month but he gave her xtra money for upkeep out of his own generosity.
Sir,I know you will be reading this,am sorry that it has to come to this open confession but I have no choice than to clear my family names.
Sir ,do you remember when I told you about my SSCE waec results on phone , you payed for it so you deserve to know my results. You told me you will be coming to the site soon that you're planning to relocate your family there,so you want to rush some things to be in order?
You came that day,my mum cooked for you and asked me to bring the food along to your house. After showing you my excellent results,you promised to send me through higher institution. I told you am going home so you asked me to follow you upstairs to see how you have furnished your master bedroom...you locked the door... You forcefully had sex with me ...twice in a roll...you raped me and took away my virginity�
You promised me heaven and earth to not tell my mum. Ofcos,I couldn't bring myself to tell my mum because she idolize you,you are her angel sent from above if you don't know.
Your family moved in,you got me an admission,paid everything and always lavishing money on me and my family,which we are forever grateful for.
You never gave me a breathing space while in school. You always come around ,sex me till you satisfied your urges. I never knew what was going on in your marriage untill when I came back from camp and your wife called me to curse me on phone,you were also there with me and I put the phone on speaker. What happened after then I do not know. You left my place out of annoyance is all I knew.
Meanwhile,you gave me a surprised gift of a baby shop,filled up with foreign goods as my graduation gift. How would I know that it belong to your wife?
Immediately I got admission was when you opened a provision shop for my mum. We are all grateful for whatever you have done for us but please do not make my family look like a bad person we are not .

I have never for once denied you of sex because I know how much you love and enjoyed sex. I always made sure you're satisfied.
You always wanted to marry me,but I can't just be your second wife,and besides, check our age gap...is too much.
Meanwhile,the guy am pregnant for is who I love and he love me too with the little he had. We both went to school together,he knows about you and everything about us.All your threats won't work on us.
So please ,stop putting all the blames on me and my family. My mother did not know we had an affair up till today,and do not force me to tell her everything because,you will be doomed.
#jugdeMeNot
You are only angry and jealous because he wants to reconcile with his wife....to think that you even wish him poverty ...you supposed to be fired!!!!!. Just pray this story is fake....because you must go down.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Well, I read the story on Facebook. The man never in anyway put your family in a bad light. He never called you evil neither did he tell anyone you are responsible for his woes.
But,you are just an extremely wicked girl from a very poor background ready to supply sex to anyone ready to liberate your family.
That's why I can never date a girl from a poor background....they are more dangerous than deep sea creatures....
That man is broken and looking for a way apologized to his wife and you are here destroying a man who is already down.....can you return his shop? And other things?

Story is on Facebook?

Sassysure, we have gone global grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by ScotMisile: 7:38pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Story is on Facebook?

So, na una forget the story......mchewww
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by teelady(f): 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
whether true or not, God will never give you peace in your marriage, you will bite your fingers in regret for what you have caused that innocent woman, ashiii without shame or guilt. spit

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by crackkhaus: 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by peacefulhome(f): 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
Genge. part two have arrive.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Belafonte(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2020
Miszflavour:

#jugdeMeNot

Eweleke. Seun done hammer. Idi egwu grin
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Belafonte(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Lobatan!

But my dear, you should have reported him accordingly when he raped you instead of comfortably stepping into the role of his mistress. Chai...you never denied him seex, you made sure he was satisfied.... Chai! He was spending money on you and your family but you and your mom had no idea he might want to marry you? He even gave you a store that isn't brand new and no one told you it previously belonged to Mrs Oga?...

Let's just thank God for life...this story better be fake.

It is well.

This story is faker than a 2000 naira note grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by MZrapper(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2020
Who can help me with the link to the part one please.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
MZrapper:
Who can help me with the link to the part one please.

I have mentioned you in the Part 1 thread.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by debbydee(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
This is super story.

Please check my SIG.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by MZrapper(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

I have mentioned you in the Part 1 thread.

I have seen it.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Story is on Facebook?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2020
crackkhaus:

Too late tongue
kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm so happy for you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Next time, it will click tongue cheesy kiss

Just let me know when e happen.
Aunty will love to represent small kiss
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by ednut1(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2020
Fake
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by faithfull18(f): 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting read.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Lamanii22(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2020
This cannot be true... It must be a planned story....
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Nobody: 2:48am On May 02, 2020
ScotMisile:

The man dug his grave.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Ishilove: 6:52am On May 02, 2020
I knew the first story was fake immediately I read it, so I am not surprised to see this one.

Jobless assholes

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by hinere(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2020
Well, I choose not to comment again after getting over 200 likes on the man's version that made front page yesterday.
But wait o.... Is it just me or has anyone noticed that the two stories...the man's version and this were done on a new nairaland account...something is fishy...I smell an arranged something grin
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Eazie351(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2020
clout chaser
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
egopersonified:
Waiting for the wife's version. And I don't even care if it's all fake.

But oga didn't mention that he lost his business. So technically, are you saying you left him because he is now broke and he went back to the only person that he thinks deserves the very least from him?
this part
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by ahnie: 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
I gave up on stories like this ever since that profview1 story surfaces.
How the lady accused him...

But he later turned out to be a chronic and a dedicated begger here.

I give up on nairaland.
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Zeinymira(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
Kamani8:
Men hurting their wives in their youths only to start crawling back to them when they're getting older n useless grin
By then, they would've seem there's no greener grass out there..

But ladies are becoming wiser each day. Just pay attention to your kids n pay him no mind. Las las he will start opening threads on nl how my wife has turned my kids against me.

Do you think your children are blind ni? grin

That's the trend. Some will even come back with illness
Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Chuky7(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2020
aishatmusah:

Wetin professor no go see for bank of Spain grin grin grin grin grin
lmao...funny girl

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:44am On May 04, 2020
Part one from hubby
Part two from side chick

Part 3 from wife
Part 4 from side chick's mother
Part 5 from side chick siblings as witnesses

Abeg I can't wait
Wife it's your turn oo

Don't keep me waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. / My Sad Experience With A Shady Logistics Company. / Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.