Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" (4950 Views)

I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams... Please Help!!! / How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
djfabmusik
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
Bugatie
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Frankicent(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
Frankicent

What?
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by immaq8(f): 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
immaq8
so from Physical girlfriend to spiritual girlfriend? guy, you case is serious, If & only if you stop finking how to 'smush' her for the last time.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Farano Rocktation Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
immaq8:

so from Physical girlfriend to spiritual girlfriend? guy, you case is serious, If & only if you stop finking how to 'smush' her for the last time.
We don't have sex in the dream. All lovey dovey and hell no! I don't think of smashing her whether for the first or last time.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by joceey(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
About 2weeks ago i had a problem on how to move on without thinking about my ex-girlfriend who is pregnant and with two other children(twins) as well. I cherished her so much but she treated me bad.
I created a thread here on nairaland seeking for advice on what to do. Trust nairalanders na, my factory memory was on reset in no time.
Now the problem i'm having is that she is haunting my dreams. I see the both of us still having affairs in my dream almost every night and it's slowly bringing back the old memories i have tried so hard to forget following the orders given to me here on nairaland by other members.
Please what do i do as this is no longer something physical and out of my control.
No insults please as this is no longer my fault

My brother just read your post now ,I will like to ask you this question pls as she by chance in any time contacted you physically through phone call or you people mistakenly meet? and like how many times have you had a dream about her? and what re the nature of the dreams ? you can pls pm me let talk thank you.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Aladdin1(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
I think i saw dat coming.(u going back to her). becos in ur first thread.i did say dat if u want to really heal & move on with your life without being under her spiritual & emotional entanglement.then u have to ask forgiveness from God,your ex. & most importantly the husband.reason been dat u knew she was married b4 u started bonking a pregnant married woman.so u are subject to her manipulation until u seek forgiveness.tell her u sorry 4 taking advantage of her weakness & u are quiting the relationship.i see theres a soultie covenant u entered into through sex with dat lady.dats what is causing d sexual dreams.u have to control ur lust by filling ur mind with prayers & Gods words.repent & get back to God fully and then pray to break every soul tie covenant with dat lady.u should know dat those sexual dreams can f.u.ck up ur live & destiny.they may or may nt be projected 4rm ur ex.they may be a result of u still lusting 4 intimacy with ur ex.d bad part is dat ur strong lust av attracted u a sexual demon.

2 Likes

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Aladdin1(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Use excessive alcohol and some light hard-drugs to shift your attention.

You could try drugs like Fentanyl, Molly or Acid with quality scotch whisky for 2 weeks. It reformats the brain.

You can start spending time with prostitutes too. They help in times like this
This kind of advice is to drop a lesser problem/bondage & take on a more stronger and powerful problem/bondage.pls. op dont even consider it.abeg..!!

2 Likes

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Bugatie(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
Bugatie

Just occupy your thoughts with other things, the more you dwell on thinking about her, the more you see her in your dreams.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by REALretep(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2020
Guy...

What I told you in your earlier thread was to focus on building your shattered spiritual life.
The things that happened between the two of you in the past are a part of you and you can never successfully and completely erase them from your memory or even factory-reset your brain as you said.

You just have to learn to deal with it. That is where your spirit comes in.

Since this seems like an emergency, you would have to reach out to a good man of God or good spiritual person to assist you build up your spiritual life.

Where finding the above proves difficult, you have to go on your knees and cry out to God persistently for as long as your energy can carry you. He will come to your help

1 Like

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by aineemmy75(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2020
[img][/img] winkJst play
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Dreyton36: 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
We are fvck boys we don't fall in love
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
Aladdin1

i, i didn't take advantage of her. She took advantage of me. At first i wasn't sure if she was married and even if i was sure i didn't know she was having some challenges in her marriage until it was already too late.
ii, i'm not having sex in the dream with her. we're simply lovers in the dream with no sex and she love her kids morethan she loves me even in the dream.
iii, i don't have anything like lust towards her. just love, i even asked for blood convenant while still with her but she bluntly refused. Which i now come to understand that she have another agenda for refusing to go into a convenant with me.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Oyiboman69: 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:
About 2weeks ago i had a problem on how to move on without thinking about my ex-girlfriend who is pregnant and with two other children(twins) as well. I cherished her so much but she treated me bad.
I created a thread here on nairaland seeking for advice on what to do. Trust nairalanders na, my factory memory was on reset in no time.
Now the problem i'm having is that she is haunting my dreams. I see the both of us still having affairs in my dream almost every night and it's slowly bringing back the old memories i have tried so hard to forget following the orders given to me here on nairaland by other members.
Please what do i do as this is no longer something physical and out of my control.
Your ex who is pregnant and have two other kids,are you OK?,she has moved on while you're still here living in your dreams instead of reality....

I would have caused you but your father's wife high level of witchcraft has saw to that...yeye boyfriend

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Your ex who is pregnant and have two other kids,are you OK?,she has moved on while you're still here living in your dreams instead of reality....

I would have caused you but your father's wife high level of witchcraft has saw to that...yeye boyfriend
Biko check my other thread to understand better
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Aladdin1(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
You may feel she took advantage of you but i see reasons from ur earlier thread to doubt that.from ur earlier thread u said u had been crushing on her b4 u traveled.and when u came back u made enquiries and was told shes married with twins.u also said d first day u visited the house u saw d twins she had 4 anoda man and even found out 4rm her mum that she lived with the father of her kids in skool.now these evidence is enough for 4 any principled guy to back out 4rm having anything further to do with such lady.but u did not back out.u are no kid & u knew very well dat u were flirting with a married woman.now my friend,dat sounds like taking advantage of someones weakness & that also sounds like lust.u both took advantage of eachother to fulfil d lust for sex,acceptance,distraction and validation.what u had 4 her is lust & infatuation.not love.now seeing her in ur dreams is fueled by ur thoughts of her & lust.u may not believe it but u must know dat lust & thoughts are subconcious and can attracts things.

1 Like

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Homeboiy: 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
Buy coconut ,carry am go cele make them use am wash ur head
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by zedegit: 9:16pm On May 01, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Guy you don get marine wife be that ooo. Congratulations

You wicked goh.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2020
Aladdin1

I'm not doubting you but if what i felt for her was lust then why don't i engage in any sexual stuff in my dreams with her, we don't even kiss in the dream
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2020
HazardMan:

She might not be the one, this spiritual pray alot bro or sick deliverance,
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Beetwaise(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

You miss her badly and it's normal it's not s spiritual thing. Breaking up with someone you love is very painful, that's why guys don't fall in love, but give it time and it will fade but don't ever call her or go back to her, it's better you avoid her this period till it passes

@Op, take the advice above.
Remember, don't call or communicate with her no matter what. With time, the memories you have about her will fade away.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Lovexme(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Same thing.......

Man, you have a hazard looming....... cheesy

West nko? Same thing?
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Bestinstinct(m): 4:00am On May 02, 2020
HazardMan:
Bestinstinct
My brother....you are the one keeping her in your dreams. Ignore the dreams jare, you will be over it with time. As much as I regret being a playboy throughout my 20s, heartbreak stories like this come make me dey feel say na better thing o. Imagine having 3 serious relationships, 3 semi-serious and 4 FWB. Where will you have time to dream about just one? So chill my bro, you will be fine with time. Retired strikers like me can relate wink
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Stacyomolola(f): 8:36am On May 02, 2020
HazardMan:
Stacyomolola

Hey how can I help u
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hey how can I help u
Are you the one in your profile?
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Stacyomolola(f): 10:42pm On May 03, 2020
HazardMan:

Are you the one in your profile?
Am not
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Am not
Ok. The person in your profile looks very much like my ex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture) / I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. / Will You Date A 20 Years Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.