Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" (4951 Views)

I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams... Please Help!!! / How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Afolabimills(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2020
Help me pls help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482 tks
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Stacyomolola(f): 9:06am On May 04, 2020
HazardMan:
Ok. The person in your profile looks very much like my ex
Maybe shes the one cheesy
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by ifiokbenzy(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2020
She is truly your dream girl, your infatuation has swallowed you. To be sincere, your guilt produce the mental playback called dreams.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Lolgrin maybe
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Brunicekid(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Use excessive alcohol and some light hard-drugs to shift your attention.

You could try drugs like Fentanyl, Molly or Acid with quality scotch whisky for 2 weeks. It reformats the brain.

You can start spending time with prostitutes too. They help in times like this
Bad advice! All these are temporary solution that will do the OP more bad.
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:

The mum just called to inform me that she went into labour early this morning and she has given birth to a bouncing baby girl....
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by Stacyomolola(f): 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
HazardMan:

The mum just called to inform me that she went into labour early this morning and she has given birth to a bouncing baby girl....
congrats
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2020
Stacyomolola:
congrats
Yeah! I thought of calling her but changed ma mind. I'm heeding to the advise i got 4rm you guys...
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by frozen70(f): 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
HazardMan:
About 2weeks ago i had a problem on how to move on without thinking about my ex-girlfriend who is pregnant and with two other children(twins) as well. I cherished her so much but she treated me bad.
I created a thread here on nairaland seeking for advice on what to do. Trust nairalanders na, my factory memory was on reset in no time.
Now the problem i'm having is that she is haunting my dreams. I see the both of us still having affairs in my dream almost every night and it's slowly bringing back the old memories i have tried so hard to forget following the orders given to me here on nairaland by other members.
Please what do i do as this is no longer something physical and out of my control.
No insults please as this is no longer my fault

Some one you pregnanted and left her, what do you expect

She provoked you that was why you left her, that means you don't even care about her pregnancy

Well you didn't state exactly what she did to you and the reason why you couldn't forgive her

You have to explain to us what happened

Meanwhile, she will keep appearing in your dreams as far as she is having your baby

In the interim be giving her allowance to take care of her

Pregnancy can be very demanding and having money at had will make it lots easier for her

That child in her womb needs you to nourish him or her by providing for the mum to feed well and the rest

Tell us the provocation
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by HazardMan(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
frozen70:

Some one you pregnanted and left her, what do you expect

She provoked you that was why you left her, that means you don't even care about her pregnancy

Well you didn't state exactly what she did to you and the reason why you couldn't forgive her

You have to explain to us what happened

Meanwhile, she will keep appearing in your dreams as far as she is having your baby

In the interim be giving her allowance to take care of her

Pregnancy can be very demanding and having money at had will make it lots easier for her

That child in her womb needs you to nourish him or her by providing for the mum to feed well and the rest

Tell us the provocation
Check my other thread for full understanding biko. She left me
Re: She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" by frozen70(f): 4:59am On May 06, 2020
HazardMan:

Check my other thread for full understanding biko. She left me

She left you with your pregnancy

Your child needs your care

Simple

Ooo nwagi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / Sexting / Hahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.