Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience (2502 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 06, 2020
millennialaku2:

pabloyoung cool cool but he has deactivated cry cry

chaiiiiiiii cry
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by dedons: 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
I dey come
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by Gofwane(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2020
So many. The most outstanding one is when aunty Faith allowed me to loot her precious body cheesy
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by TPound(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2020
I sold a car to a nairalander in 2018... Then...I had a lot of issues in my life... From financial to business drain to family issues... He saw how I was and one way or the other,I explained what I'm going through and what this man did next shocked me to the bones... He gave me money for welfare,filled the tank of the car I was driving then and did so many things for me. This is a man who supported me through it all...

Mr Seun Bamisile....

Wherever you are, I remember you every day and I pray for you everyday.
God bless you and may your children also find helpers when they need it most...

3 Likes

Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by callmeRichie(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=CallMeGrace post=89248476]

hey Grace, this z d second time I'm bumping into your comments today. You're beautiful though!
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by CallMeGrace(f): 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89259014][/quote]
Thanks Richie.
I believe you must be handsome too. kiss
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by callmeRichie(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=CallMeGrace post=89259399] Thanks Richie. I believe you must be handsome too. :-

lol, maybe when you see for yourself or what do u think??
#winks
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by CallMeGrace(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89259658][/quote] you think so? You can Dm
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by callmeRichie(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=CallMeGrace post=89260488] you think so? You can Dm

Ooh, seriously I can't wait again lol. Maybe I should drop my Whatsapp digits to bypass emailing palava. 000
Hope to hear from u soon?
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by MMotimo: 4:13am On May 07, 2020
Creeza:
Amen o, God will continue to bless you MMotimo. Thank you Ma. Wherever you are! May your pocket never run dry in Jesus Name Amen.

Amen and same to you.

Fun fact - I first “saw” you both on the same thread. You were hurt and Ejenavi18 defended/vouched for you.

1 Like

Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by tellsblinks(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2020
millennialaku2:
just last week or so. i was struggling for 1k airtime giveaway in illegend's thread

the conditions were--- I had to be the first or second male to comment. unfortunately i was the sixth, even though i was fast cry cry cry cry

i made a comment on that same thread which a young rich nigga here on nairaland saw, he said it made him laugh like he hadn't in a long time.

just like that he requested for my account number and sent 5k shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

IS GOD NOT WONDERFUL cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin

I know you and I knew when it happened, I was happy for you

I was the person that commented after he asked for your acct details if it will be enough for two, seams God was really on your side that day

every other persons that wanted to attached themselves alongside wasn't favoured

1 Like

Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by tellsblinks(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Mine was when I used my last card for transport to go withdraw outside the school, none of the Atm gallery in school was dispensing, so I had to go outside the school to withdraw, all my thought was,I will take my t.fare outta of the money I withdraw. On getting to the Atm, none of the machines despense, I was pained, helpless, one man also came to withdraw as well, I had to tell him none of the machines was working. He noticed me standing, asking me why I was standing all through, I told him how stranded I was, He dashed his hand into his pocket and handed me 1000 naira note, I was damn happy. grin that day, I cooked stew. My tfare was just 100.

I can relate, God bless those who ever helped us while we were in school and had little

2 Likes

Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by Creeza(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2020
MMotimo:

Amen and same to you.

Fun fact - I first “saw” you both on the same thread. You were hurt and Ejenavi18 defended/vouched for you.
Wow! cheesy Thanks ma'am. I least expected it.
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by Ejenavi18(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2020
MMotimo:

Amen and same to you.

Wow! I remember that thread..
God bless you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by DonMekino(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2020
me I need a favour from any of you my stranger friends on nairaland.... nothing is too small biko
Re: Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience by obinnazy(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I teach before the lock down...now schools are close down... My account is so empty... Withdrew and spent all I had during lock down...

But I have an Android phone with little subscription... Please what can I do with it to raise money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Female Corper Has .... / I'm New Here, Looking For Someone To Put Me Through /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.