Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” (35939 Views)

Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kingrefreshed: 3:13pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

I told one of my friend that this people currently in government now see The nigerian people as Animals and fools.

Donate our house isolation center when you have already borrowed our past,present and future funds for your personal use.

Gid punish all of you and your shameless supporters in Jesus Name ! Amen

4 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Exc2000: 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
for where

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Sonicroyel: 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
abeg the govt have numerous buildings that are not being used take for instance lagos state school of nursing abeg leave private individuals you stealers should cough out a little from all you've stolen I mean you've Stolen over the years just remit a fraction of wat you've stolen for the time being and after this ends you can continue because it's no news that Nigerian politicians and stealing are like an new born baby tied to it's placenta..

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Racoon(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
Use all those empty houses in Abuja esp.Asokoro or refurbish the Old Federal Secteriat in Ikoyi & use.

4 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by daudraheem(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
What of our government buildings that are big for nothing than lodge house

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by TruthSpeaker: 3:16pm On May 01, 2020
YOUR FATHER, HOW MANY YOU DON DONATE? VERY STUPID TALK.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
I will never donate anything to Nigeria, I rather donate to nairalanders . I have never benefited anything from Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by DATACUG00000(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
Come and have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by 9gerian: 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
Okay.

But please go and start with the one donated but rejected in Kano.

Also, for Lagos, there is the huge former federal secretariat at Ikoyi just wasting away. The minister and Lagos state government should look into it ASAP.

I’m sure there are several such abandoned edifices all over Nigeria. Let’s be sincere and put them all to good (and possibly Permanent) use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by IamCookie(f): 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
Majority of them in Power has event centers located in the capital of States in Nigeria. He should appeal to his colleagues first ...and those that diverted Public funds and other international funds meant to develop the health sector.

Imagine , Lagos has less than a thousand COVID-19 patient and the government became concerned with 'no sufficient bed space.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by uchaymart(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
Mr Health Minister.. If we donate our buildings as isolation centers, where do you expect us to go afterwards....

What happens to stadia all over the country.. Go there, make tents and accommodate patients

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Ayubaossy(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Funny�����
Make Aso Villa full
Before our house�

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by soundmind4ree: 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

I HEREBY MOVE A MOTION THAT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMPLEX SHOULD BE USED AS ISOLATION CENTRE...AFTER THE PANDEMIC IS DOWN, YOU PEOPLE CAN THEN HAVE A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO USE 37BILLION TO RENOVATION IT !!!

I SO MOVE..

ALL IN SUPPORT SAY "YEAH" (LIKE), IF YOU ARE AGAINST IS, SAY "NAH" (QUOTE).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Martinola(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Mitcheew
Another stupid talk by one of many useless politicians.
Shonponna lo ma pa gbogbo yin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by echesilver: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by humilitypays(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
Use Aso Rock, Buhari and his family should relocate to Daura, Aso Rock is a waste, nothing is happenin here....use Aso Rock as isolation center, it's big enough, stop wasting that big place, now is the time to make good use of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Wickedfact: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

PS No I-pigs should mention me

Which epidemic are you talking about? Didn't you say Coronavirus is a hoax?

The NCDC boss is more educated and qualified than you, your father, your ancestors and your generations yet unborn. He left a lucrative job in South Africa to take up this post.

As for the Health Minister, he's a Professor of Medicine. Is any of your family members qualified enough to be a Professor's driver?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by letitrainnow(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
Let him use his mansions and estates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Willy123(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
Same citizens The Government treat without any regards. Abeg make Dem park well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Dybala11(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
Starraysfarm8:
cheesy
nonsense talk, ganduje should collect kwankwaso hospital donation first.

Gandollar prefers donations in dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kayharry(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
All the property efcc siezed they should turn it to isolation centre
All the politician get hotels, warehouse, abandoned houses they can turn to isolation centre

They should go to Lagos ibadan express road redeem camp dey there ,mfm dey there etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by CasNova: 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
Hmn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Chuky7(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
For how much...make we talk price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Dybala11(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
CrazyMan:
But Ganduje rejected the one kwankwaso donated to him na. So how are we sure that ours would be accepted?
Gandollar prefers donation in dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by shigoawesu(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

grin they are coming for your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by scalamy: 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
Will heaven fall if you donate yours?? Afterall, your newly erected buildings came from the public funds you looted.. its time to give back to the people you stole from..
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by SctDonald(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Futurejoy(f): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

The lawmakers can donate their buildings , most of them have properties I distributed at strategic points in almost every state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

Is everything well with you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Dybala11(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
We have alot of land here on Nairaland, just book as much as you can for the future grin grin
You're not 9ice, so somebody cannor beg in peace again bah.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Mac2016(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
You don't treat us with much respect or do as if anything we go thru concerns you unless the ones in your inner caucus. Now you are quick to ask us for assistance... Let's see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.