Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” (35941 Views)

Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by valirex: 8:58pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

Will you shut up, you comment like you have no brain. Well I am not surprised according to your northern men their women are brainless which includes you undecided

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by chaloskyx: 9:05pm On May 01, 2020
First of all this man is a fool and i can see why Nigeria never progresses as each sector of this country is led and governed by illiterates first of all most Nigerian lease the houses they stay in so there is no avenue for donation. second majority of the people that have more than one hose are ministers senators and other highly placed political office holders yet non of them have come forward to donate anything. you see access bank going for salary cut across their staff to accommodate the ill effects of covid 19 on the financial sector but our able politicians and office holders continue to enjoy on their bloated salaries. you see a government who have not given any form of palliatives to the masses yet you want to further impoverish them by asking them to donate their house untop. Nigerian leaders are a bunch of selfish self centred people the only thing you guys govern is your pockets.
Now you have further made life worse for the common man by easing the lock down we know you did so because of the negativity an complaints of people of your inability to render palliatives to alleviate the hunger of people. so you guys decided to quickly open up movement to stop people from tagging the Nigerian government as insensitive. and as usual such gesture is selfishly motivated to save your reputation at the detriment of the common man as in two weeks am sure our cases would reach 5000+ and guess who would account for majority of thosE cases..of course the COMMON MAN
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
This must be the best joke of the century, the lawmakers ,governors, and the cabals should donate their houses
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Funkyinee: 9:42pm On May 01, 2020
When we beg una to close border una no gree . Why we go gree for una now?

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by chinebu(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2020
All the governors Lodges scattered all over abuja and lagos should be put to use now please. Stop hoping on the public for little things the government should easily do.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by newdawn2017(f): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Before telling others to donate why doesn't he donate his property first
u ve said it all undecided
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by SURElee(f): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
How many of his houses, mansions and landed properties has he donated as isolation centre's?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by OkpanachiMax: 10:48pm On May 01, 2020
Thunder fire you minister of health!!

God is the original minister of health, any other one is a charlatan, I mean a counterfeit sad
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kiezodumah(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2020
9jatriot:
Why do the press or bloggers like twisting news. Except this is a new request, what I know they said was they may move into a model where they start treating victims at home in case isolation centres become overwhelmed.
That is like inhouse patient in homes that are big enough for patient to be able to isolate themselves.
I fear bloggers sha

If truly that said the above, then we are finished as a nation if such approach is taken. Our leaders don't read. That was the same path/ plan Italy followed that led to massive deaths. How wud u isolate a CoVid 19 patient @ home where u have members of other families ?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by adexdebo17: 10:52pm On May 01, 2020
Senate house, state house of assembly,governors offices and house and all politicians house also should be donated am sure with all this there will be more than enough space for them to use wicked people

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by femynho(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
ExAngel007:
They can start by using all those empty buildings in F.C.T

There are lot of empty houses in Lekki and Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2020
Shameless government. Common loaf of bread you did not give to Nigerians now you asking them to give their houses. Houses that you built for them free. What about the unoccupied houses you and you goons built all around the country, can't you donate those ones? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Masaudmuhammed: 11:35pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:
He should start by donating his numerous landed properties and his allowances grin grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Masaudmuhammed: 11:41pm On May 01, 2020
Kai....
this talk no be scammaje an beggy beggy

FIRSTLY: To encourage us' you better donate ya own house and allowances!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by lakeside2gud(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2020
Like these ministers do take cannabis before Coming out to talk rubbish . Like seriously , Nigeria needs Divine help . Instead of helping who they govern ,they expect everything should be done by innocent Nigerians despite all donations IN & OUT of the country . Go and ask Dangote ,otedola etc to release their houses.Chai these people just like themselves shaa...Lord ,don't look at us while these scallywags finish our country with so much debts .
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Montlab25: 2:27am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

PS No I-pigs should mention me

Lolz but on a serious note the DG of NCDC is perfectly qualified for the position. He is a connection on LinkedIn and he is well drilled in managing infectious diseases. However, I understand why you are mad at those people from that side. I know they are always bitter and angry with the government but the DG is one of the few who you can bank on. He's the man for the job!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Ipigbhe(m): 3:31am On May 02, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1
Go to iyanera along Lagos Badagry express there is a building called Ilela why not convert it into such use?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:58am On May 02, 2020
Funny
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by yetty247(f): 5:57am On May 02, 2020
Amadioha
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by 2016v2017: 6:39am On May 02, 2020
vGerizued:
He should start by donating his numerous landed properties and his allowances grin grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Abiflexy01(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
NYSC camps are there, that should be used, churches have camps too that should be used, people's houses will not work, if the camps are not enough they should use tents, it doesn't take 3 to 5 days to erect such
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Abiflexy01(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2020
Montlab25:

Lolz but on a serious note the DG of NCDC is perfectly qualified for the position. He is a connection on LinkedIn and he is well drilled in managing infectious diseases. However, I understand why you are mad at those people from that side. I know they are always bitter and angry with the government but the DG is one of the few who you can bank on. He's the man for the job!
You will surely support your own, #fact
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by IhateThemMods: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Thunder fire you oh! Because na you airpus build am.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by austin2023: 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Inadequate space to accommodate potential COVID-19 patients, try our customized MARQUEE TENT for COVID-19 Isolation Centre. Currently in service with some cooperate organizations for provision of Isolation Centres.
Just delivered one for Lagos State government(The Onikan Corona Virus Isolation Centre).

Why Tent?

1. Easy to install/dismantle
2. Does not corrode
3. High re-usability
4. Resellable at any period after use

Call on us: 08061251297

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Pat081: 12:31pm On May 02, 2020
Hope this man is nt usin coro drugs or some thing is nt happen to dad brain
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Tobest94: 2:11pm On May 02, 2020
I'll rather demolish my building than donate it to the useless Government.. this man has at least 10 mansions and you're asking common man to donate his face me and face you house..�
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Princerobert: 6:38pm On May 02, 2020
What happened to all the houses EFCC seized... What happened to all the federal government building abandoned everywhere.....
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Donvic51: 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
Nigerians to Osagie Ehanire, go to Madagascar and donate covid organics from there for us
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Montlab25: 12:05am On May 03, 2020
Abiflexy01:

You will surely support your own, #fact

Wikipedia and Google will make you agree with me. Ethnic sentiments aside, Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu is a round peg in a round hole. Happy weekend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.