Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,645 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” (35942 Views)

Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
Shameless government. They shud tell their cronies who got rich from government to donate their estates now.

We just like to copy everything we see abroad bt can't provide the right environment they provide abroad.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Dollabiz: 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
The building you build for me abi
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Achorise: 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
Are this people okay?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by OnyesomJ(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
Was this not the useless minister that said we are ready for Corona grin grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:
He should start by donating his numerous landed properties and his allowances grin grin
seconded
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Roon9(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:
He should start by donating his numerous landed properties and his allowances grin grin

Jeez! These guys are mad grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by enone(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2020
Is this man normal? What has the FGN done with the numerous buildings seized by EFCC? Where did Buhari go pick all those people from?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Victoria25(f): 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
Imagine this fool.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by afecgivers: 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

Hon. Minister, Donation should begin with you because change begins with our president.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by ORIAYO70(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

PS No I-pigs should mention me
The guy na Edo man jor.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yenefer(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
ORIAYO70:
The guy na Edo man jor.
Ok
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by naturefellow(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2020
Onyekachi419:
All those audio money wetin them use am do grin
Nigerian government will embarrass you
he should lead by example. Clown!

I love your to-match memes BTW wink

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by kaludestiny10(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

There must be a mistake somewhere because Buhari as we heard doesn't exist anymore. What you have in Aso rock is one Jubril from Sudan. grin

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
Come and take it now. Hediot!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by elijah302: 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
it is well
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kenn55: 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
They had 4 weeks of lockdown to put things in place yet ......

Wasted Lockdown
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by BraveDeltan(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:

You've said it all.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nekky5(f): 3:55pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmm!!! Wahala dey ooo! This covid 19 has really exposed the state of this country.The other day was lack of bed spaces, ncdc saying they would need to isolate covid 19 patients in their homes and now it is for Nigerians to donate their houses for isolation centres. If these numbers have increased like this whilst lockdown, what becomes of us at ease of the lockdown? May we not get to the level of absolute confusion and zero direction to this situation.Anyways kudos to our front line healthcare workers who have sacrificed their lives to the well being of the covid 19 patients. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by AdaoraNK(f): 3:57pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
why not ask them to donate their backyards as grave yards.

Govt just wants to fleece the masses, you deny them of the right to earn livelihood, now you wan collect their houses.

well its their choice sha, govt won't try that one here, awon ikwerre Amaka will die on their necks
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by tunary(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2020
This one must be very very MAAAD despite the hunger way government take dey beat Nigerians una still dey ask for free isolation centre. nothing is free because the government charge Nigerians for everything. God punish these people
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
OnyesomJ:
Was this not the useless minister that said we are ready for Corona grin grin

He had his training in the university of hell.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Slimguy0(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:

A very good start grin cheesy grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by divineappo(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2020
what about all the efcc confiscated properties in different states all over Nigeria

Useless, foolish, brainless animals handling the affairs of this country, even a useless president
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2020
Nekky5:
Hmmm!!! Wahala dey ooo! This covid 19 has really exposed the state of this country.The other day was lack of bed spaces, ncdc saying they would need to isolate covid 19 patients in their homes and now it is for Nigerians to donate their houses for isolation centres. If these numbers have increased like this whilst lockdown, what becomes of us at ease of the lockdown? May we not get to the level of absolute confusion and zero direction to this situation.Anyways kudos to our front line healthcare workers who have sacrificed their lives to the well being of the covid 19 patients. God bless Nigeria!

Yeah right, I suppose you just love seeing people risk their necks for you while you give your heart not so felt congrats to them.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Coolheadedsam46(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
pls what happened to the money they donated to 9ja ?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kingrapha(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Crochet: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
Let me donate mine.

Do you need a good logo for your business or brand. Please reach out Gojackchika@gmail.com
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by IMASTEX: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:
Even the devil gives first in exchange of what he wants. But it is only Nigeria politicians that want to always take all.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Delightedonyi: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
The one u build for me u can start it donate the in Abuja
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by olusipimp(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1
To throw dis mumu minister fufu dey hungry me. When u guys were embezzling d funds and all monies, did u guys called on Nigerians to take part? Anuofia
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Otuegbe: 4:16pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

health minister is Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.