Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” (35943 Views)

Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Prinzerique: 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
thunder are you busy? there is a job for you somewhere.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by mindtricks: 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
TommyAnthem:
What about the old federal secretariat in Lagos, why can't it be converted to isolation centre, can you imagine someone feeding like elephant begging someone feeding like ant for food.

Na Naija be this, anything is possible.
Callous people loot you dry still begging from you. There's nothing like conscience.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by mindtricks: 5:22pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
1. Why don't these demonic political elites donate their mansions, hotels and buildings as isolation centers?
2. Why did they call for a lockdown so that they could go on a loan shopping spree and share the monies?
3. Why did they underfund and under-develop the health care system of Nigeria?
4. Why didn't they build emergency hospitals like the West, they only copied the lock down part but failed to build hospitals or equip the existing dying hospitals.
5. Why did they blindly copy the WEST's lock down but refused to provide for the citizens of Nigeria?
6. What happened to the monies donated by the EU/WHO/UN/IMF? Whose bank accounts did the loot end up in?

Serious something my dear.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2020
VillageHead:

My sister you can go on and on; don't waste your energy on insensitive people.

Imagine the extent of hardship in the country in this lockdown and nothing meaningful is being done about it.

If our political office holders sacrifice their salaries in a month, wouldn't they make a positive impact on the economy and populace?

The British called the Nigerians a docile people, and I believe this now more than ever. These demons in power will not be held accountable for the crisis they have plunged Nigeria into. They would not cut their salaries, that is reserved for only the lowly workers of this Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2020
Prinzerique:
thunder are you busy? there is a job for you somewhere.

Add lightening and COVID-19 as well.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Horlaryinoni: 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=9jatriot post=89065653]Why do the press or bloggers like twisting news. Except this is a new request, what I know they said was they may move into a model where they start treating victims at home in case isolation centres become overwhelmed.
That is like inhouse patient in homes that are big enough for patient to be able to isolate themselves.
I fear bloggers sha[/qunote]

This shows how mentally deraind you are. Nepotism and tribalism has run deep in you, you sha want your people to head everything....idiot!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by williams080: 5:36pm On May 01, 2020
This government are not ashame of themselves, who are u fooling, the houses and magnificent buildings efcc are seizing from looters and fraudster for over the years is not good enough for isolation Centre to cry out loud, or all is film tricks. I lol with Swahili, minister u use your house you have many you are hiding too. Help your ministry.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by moonbender(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

There should be Minister of Brain Affairs who should be checking these people's brain if it's still working well.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by SexytorresE(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2020
Even if I have 100 big buldings I won’t donate . Cos y’all won’t donate to me when I’m in need, rather they will call me a lazy youth . undecided

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Collins87: 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
The man of the moment! Ok, donate your house Sir.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by nickxtra(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2020
These people amuse me. There are lot of unoccupied buildings across the nation. I think Abuja lead the pack with several uninhabited housing estates. By the land Use Act, 1978, the Federal Government of Nigeria has the power to take over such houses for temporary use in this case( citing overriding public interest.)
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by meekhat: 6:22pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

PS No I-pigs should mention me

After viewing your profile pics, I am forced to believe you are a man using a female profile. Women are less often racists than men. I can believe such a Pretty Nigerian lady will joined the band wagon of Hate. Not possible! Repent bro
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yungwealth(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

What happened to the mansion in Aso rock ?
Hope ogun no won visit this minister self
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

Man so people like this can afford phones.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:
He should start by donating his numerous landed properties and his allowances grin grin

See as u rush mr man like fg 20k.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
meekhat:

After viewing your profile pics, I am forced to believe you are a man using a female profile. Women are less often racists than men. I can believe such a Pretty Nigerian lady will joined the band wagon of Hate. Not possible! Repent bro
Humans are humans it can be possible. Man was born foolish but stupidity is a choice.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Antichristus: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
Politicians, not ordinary Nigerians should donate their houses. Dina Melaye, for example.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by igbsam(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2020
Una dey mad. Nigerians should donate their houses. How about all the houses EFCC dey seize up and down. Thunder fire una there.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Pigmy(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
vGerizued:
He should start by donating his numerous landed properties and his allowances grin grin

in this country Naija, anything donated to the govt (fed or state) may never be collected back.
be warned people
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Roon9(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

See this 10 naira olosho. Who know you?
Ode
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by realemaediong(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2020
after this pandemic, this man will become a multi-billionaire
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

If all the portfolio ministers, Senators, Rep, and Top politicians could donate their houses, I don't think there will be a need for common Nigeria like us to donate.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by judility(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
All school hostels, both, poly, collage , and university own should be converted into isolation centre, that can contain enough na
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nharncygrace(f): 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
What about those lands EFCC seized can’t they use them...what a nation!!! Charity begins at home.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by JohnnyRekzy(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
Build hospitals, u refused, renovate the ones on ground, u refused, only to be embezzling the money, now u want me to give u the house i built with my hard earned money as isolation center. Infact thunder fire you, coro kill u their.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Salisun(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
The one govt provide for use na
Oro Rada rada oshi
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Mhizhelen001(f): 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
You can start by donating your home and those numerous government buildings then we will take the lead
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by callmeRichie(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
I miss Dagrin!!!??
"She democracy leleyi abi crazy-demo..."
F*Uck you all!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by opomulero(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2020
Thre Minister of Health should lead by example na....all those there big big houses across the country let them donate 1 or 2, then Nigerians will follow......

better still let them convert the stadiums to a make and shift hospitals. chikena
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by akanbiaa(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
Can health minister accept the hospital donation of Kwankwaso of Kano or only the Governor have that right?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by monimekaz(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

Sis please stop advertising your stupidity oo.. We've had enough already this year. In as much as you are an article of no commercial value, your brain should level up with that of your cow. To even think you are more inconsequential than the livestock, I regret quoting you; it's waste of time, you people are just purely brainless.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by SAGELY2020: 8:40pm On May 01, 2020
Nobody should donate any house. They can build emergency wards in existing health facilities across the country. After all how many days did it take china to build a covid-19 hospital? They should stop pretending as if government is broke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.