Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” (35940 Views)

Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yenefer(f): 4:16pm On May 01, 2020
Otuegbe:
health minister is Edo.
yeah I realize the mistake
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Chyko0936: 4:19pm On May 01, 2020
He should start donating his own landed first laedership by example ooo mr man.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by gerizzim: 4:22pm On May 01, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
A serious govt would have started erecting edifice against wide spreading disease or better still states should use stadium/pitch and construct cubicle....

Exctly. China had to build a structure to accommodate victims for this same pandemic less Dan 1mnth.

The minister is not suppose to be saying this.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Salisu19(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2020
Where are the billions of naira the federal government received from people and organizations as donation for the fight against the pandemic?
The federal government should use that money to construct isolations centers nah.........
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Mires: 4:26pm On May 01, 2020
They politicians should donate some of their mansions that they hardly used rather than begging people to donate their houses.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by MrCharity: 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin shocked tongue

What is the future of this country?
embarassed
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
What about politicians bragging about properties in Dubai, UK etc. Now you want the common man to donate his hard earned buildings.
By the end of this APC tenure, all of us will learn a very hard lesson

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Isoduwa(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2020
Let me call Tinubu first Brb

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by blowjohn(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

PS No I-pigs should mention me

This is the same health minister who said they cant close borders or isolate returnees from outside the country.
The man is not serious
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Torie8(f): 4:33pm On May 01, 2020
Thunder fire this man he should start with himself down to the governors, ministers , senators and so on.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by foreshore(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-lminister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

A lot of government officials has become multimillionaires overnight courtesy of Covid19
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by olawale1516(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2020
He is confused for saying that what about is own building and Aso rock, even those senator and reps mansions in Abuja can be used
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Chidex50(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

I've never seen a lady so daft and stupid like you.Everybody knows that the Southern part of the country are too brainy and intelligent.I THINK YOU'RE INDEED A BITTER WOMAN!SUIT YOURSELF!

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
1. Why don't these demonic political elites donate their mansions, hotels and buildings as isolation centers?
2. Why did they call for a lockdown so that they could go on a loan shopping spree and share the monies?
3. Why did they underfund and under-develop the health care system of Nigeria?
4. Why didn't they build emergency hospitals like the West, they only copied the lock down part but failed to build hospitals or equip the existing dying hospitals.
5. Why did they blindly copy the WEST's lock down but refused to provide for the citizens of Nigeria?
6. What happened to the monies donated by the EU/WHO/UN/IMF? Whose bank accounts did the loot end up in?

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yenefer(f): 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
Chidex50:

I've never seen a lady so daft and stupid like you.Everybody knows that the Southern part of the country are too brainy and intelligent.I THINK YOU'RE INDEED A BITTER WOMAN!SUIT YOURSELF!
I didn't refute the fact that they're intelligent. All I'm saying is that they should go back to Biafra and work for lamidi kamu.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by seangy4konji: 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
i think this man is mad...

the buildind you all bought in dubai,monaco,parklane...

go and donate it to nnhs...

Abo sango wan kill you ni?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Sardauna24(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

You're right dear
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by TommyAnthem(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
What about the old federal secretariat in Lagos, why can't it be converted to isolation centre, can you imagine someone feeding like elephant begging someone feeding like ant for food.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Chidex50(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I didn't refute the fact that they're intelligent. All I'm saying is that they should go back to Biafra and work for lamidi kamu.
Then help tell FG to allow them. That's what they're clamouring for
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by soundmind4ree: 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

I hereby move a motion that THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY COMPLEX be used as isolation centre until the pandemic era is over, so that you people would have a justifiable reason to use 37 BILLION NAIRA for renovations. I SO MOVED!!

Those in support say "yeah" (like), and those against say "nah" (quote).

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by bptc10: 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
A country that was rule by st*p*d people, this is the kind of news you will be hearing coming out of there, ZOO REPUBLIC
Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by VillageHead: 4:51pm On May 01, 2020
No be if I get house before I go donate?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
I weak for u...
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by JoNach: 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
I'm really sorry for you, a woman for that matter

Yenefer:

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by gibsonwales(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
I laff sote I mess
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by JoNach: 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
go look for evidence in your ashawo's mothers oozing cunt!!!bastard. you will die through rape!!!

Yenefer:
show me evidence
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yenefer(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
JoNach:
go look for evidence in your ashawo's mothers oozing cunt!!!bastard. you will die through rape!!!

calm down don't be emotional
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Kat2020: 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
There are some health canters in Lagos that land grabbers have sold part of their lands and we re here conplaining of space
Abolaji2709:

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by VillageHead: 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
1. Why don't these demonic political elites donate their mansions, hotels and buildings as isolation centers?
2. Why did they call for a lockdown so that they could go on a loan shopping spree and share the monies?
3. Why did they underfund and under-develop the health care system of Nigeria?
4. Why didn't they build emergency hospitals like the West, they only copied the lock down part but failed to build hospitals or equip the existing dying hospitals.
5. Why did they blindly copy the WEST's lock down but refused to provide for the citizens of Nigeria?
6. What happened to the monies donated by the EU/WHO/UN/IMF? Whose bank accounts did the loot end up in?

My sister you can go on and on; don't waste your energy on insensitive people.

Imagine the extent of hardship in the country in this lockdown and nothing meaningful is being done about it.

If our political office holders sacrifice their salaries in a month, wouldn't they make a positive impact on the economy and populace?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Poorboy41: 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
But why?
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by mindtricks: 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
Okay na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.