Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (68526 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Benjamin4388(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2020
Kuginzi:
I am neither surprised nor worried by their hatred for president Buhari. A cat and rats cannot live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinction between president Buhari and his haters. He loves Nigeria, they hate it. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the hereafter, they struggle to get the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy & selfish. He serves, they detail and enslave. HE IS DEVOID OF MORAL STAINS, THEY ARE IMMORALITY PERSONIFIED. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves. How can they love him?

Anyway I can dislike this post..it has covid 19 symptoms all over it..
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nigra(f): 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
Jubril is a puppet in the hands of his owner/owners.. lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Playermayweda(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2020
When he is doing close to nothing for our country why wouldn't he be insulted, He claims he want Nigeria to be developed and he Can't behave like other sane presidents
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Ukayo(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
Aren't we supposed to be in a democratic system.......abi which one we dey run now

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Emperor4tune(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2020
buy an encoded vpn browser for andriod,with multifunctional firewall proof for just 1500 naira & get yourself covered from unwanted spy bot,IP address tracking/tracing,block location & map tracing,gps disable functionality,antivirus for background malware,blind mode,advert & spam links..100% guranteed & trusted for your daily online safety,only serious buyers should quote me or check my signature
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by DedeNkem: 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
Are we in a military regime or Democracy? How is an insult (not assult) a crime in a Democracy!
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by emetisuccess(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2020
make i go remove my pix and change my name ooooo from all platform and start the normal thing ooooooo, u talk u die, u no still talk u still die
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 12:15am On May 02, 2020
the only solution to nigerian problem is for one to just leave this country everything is tribalistic in this country the level of our hatred among oneanother is high. your fellow citizens have been arrested because they insult a man who deserve to be insulted instead of you to say something about it u divert your attention to tribal issues saying they wont be punished because they r president brothers if they r not gonna punish them why would they arrest them.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Hazlett1988: 12:20am On May 02, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS
You and the dullard Buhari are crazy,go and tell him I said so,his the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 12:33am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
I will suggest harsh punishment but..... They're my people so the police should warn them and free them. It's family affairs and families do fight amongst themselves

Sarki zombie, is that you
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Elvis506(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2020
world most useless, clueless, foolish, stupid, idiotic, and moronic president
coman arrest megrin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by OsuIgboIpob: 12:44am On May 02, 2020
jcross19:
Thats my father's name. good for me.
No problem
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by maya007: 12:54am On May 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Bubu the mumu is heartless.

Who is he that people won't insult??

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

Bubu the mumu is a brukutu guzzling dullard i swear!... come and arrest me.
u and all the people that shared n liked what you posted shall b arrested

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by maya007: 12:56am On May 02, 2020
JAOS:
lmaoooo numbers ko letters ni grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kylce042(m): 1:14am On May 02, 2020
JAOS:

You feel say u don say something undecided
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kingrefreshed: 1:31am On May 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

You moved this motion so I am seconding.....

I say Aye! The aye's have it. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 1:36am On May 02, 2020
Kuginzi:

My bloda! Pls note:
Insulting others is an evil act.
Must u support evil just because u hate Buhari?.
I didn't insult anyone
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by cuteboy2: 1:59am On May 02, 2020
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by StillWiz: 3:05am On May 02, 2020
chuksme:
How many did they arrest during Jonathan's regime? Buhari and his Fulani and Herdsmen have spoiled this country.

Which President received insult like Jonathan, yet nobody was arrested.

They should go and arrest Trump who called Buhari lifeless body.

Lifeless President in deed.

Lol....no be lie
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by akbahbah(m): 3:53am On May 02, 2020
Abi buhari and his cohort are out their senses ni
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by obaf(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2020
This is Masari hand work, he’s just using Buhari name as cover, he wanted to punish those insulting him, so he named them Buhari and masari. Some people are not fit for leadership post, not even as gateman
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by kayusely70(m): 4:16am On May 02, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kuginzi: 5:24am On May 02, 2020
Benjamin4388:

Anyway I can dislike this post..it has covid 19 symptoms all over it..
"A bad tree does not yield good apple"
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by gaskiyamagana: 5:57am On May 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

As a mad man, your arrest is insignificant and inconsequential.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Ijaya123: 7:06am On May 02, 2020
jrusky:

Bro thank you. We all remember how this same Buhari and all apc threw all kinds of insult on Jonathan infact research showed Jonathan was the most insulted leader in the world but till date we never heard anyone was arrested for insulting Jonathan.

Buhari is suffering from inferiority complex and any governor arresting anyone who criticizing him calling it insult is mad and complexity syndrome carrier.

Pls who conducted the research?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by psalmylee(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
I will suggest harsh punishment but..... They're my people so the police should warn them and free them. It's family affairs and families do fight amongst themselves
so you b aboki self...nawa oo
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by israelp(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Thunder scatter PresiDEBT MumuMmadu BorrowHari blokkos there! angry
dis guy dy truly dy vex grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by rafak: 7:59am On May 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Thunder scatter PresiDEBT MumuMmadu BorrowHari blokkos there! angry

This was written in red ink.Again someone has just insulted the Nigerian President abated
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Coronavirus84: 8:29am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Buhari is stupid
Your days are numbered, we are coming for you too
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by jrusky(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2020
Ijaya123:

Pls who conducted the research?

Its you nah.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 8:55am On May 02, 2020
[s][quote author=rafak post=89090507]

This was written in red ink.Again someone has just insulted the Nigerian President abated [/quote[/s]]
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2020
lolsss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.