Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (68523 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kiddo01(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS

Numbered, check your spelling well

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by emeone: 6:55pm On May 01, 2020
Oya..
Mr. Bubu Al sudanu..
Take that blow there..
Ur...fath** there..baboon and hyena
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Thunder scatter PresiDEBT MumuMmadu BorrowHari blokkos there! angry
ok, we will track u too
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Ghostrye: 6:56pm On May 01, 2020
Here is Nigeria's version of kim Jung-un, only lifeless to any matter other than that of the north. Our dear president that nobody dares complain about his government otherwise you are arrested, even if you are 70years old, This entire thing don tire me gan na. Let me stop typing before I say something that will vex Oloribubu.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by sLentlover7778(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2020
You say

JAOS:
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On May 01, 2020
Is Buhari more superior, important or powerful than Donald Trump that gets insulted every second by Americans? Let them go and sidon jo.

Na so seun, mynd44, ishilove and dominique too go dey ban person for saying the truth about the satanic government and fokd up country as if them love Nigeria pass us. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On May 01, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
ok, we will track u too
i dey my house come arrest me
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2020
It is well
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On May 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
If our monikers on this forum will give out our home addresses, phone numbers and employer details no one will dare insult Buhari cool
i go still insult am. Let him come Pakistan come arrest me
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kenny9857(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
Numbered not numbers sir. grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by kingdeaddead: 7:01pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
Your father days that are numbered..Idiot

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 01, 2020
onyi25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-police-arrest-3-for-insulting-president-buhari/amp/

Do these pinheads read nairaland forum at All?

Una go arrest tired. grin grin.

By the way, what would they be charged for under the Act?

Jobless people.
Govern, una no fit govern.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On May 01, 2020
Donte2845:
That is the best you can say? Leaders are to be respected, be responsible in your plight
respect is earned and not begged for. Buhari deceived Nigerians so he deserves no respect. For Your information na now we go begin insult am. Mtcheeeeew

Dominique I am hungry o
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Oshokalo: 7:04pm On May 01, 2020
culcat:
He is lifeless
Come and arrest me
if to say those people were easterner or south them for ear wieen
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by enemyofprogress: 7:04pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
no be only Numbers you go soon see Leviticus.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by LANGIDI: 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
Clap for president and Governor.Goodluck was insulted yet no one was jailed

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Timijo(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS NUMBERED
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2020
Military dictatorship and anarchy loading
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2020
shaggy007:

Yes, our days are numbers.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Etc

365 days grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 01, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
ok, we will track u too

Make I give u my address?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Triplerg: 7:34pm On May 01, 2020
Thisis2raw:
A govt that came into power by insulting those in power, now can't stand the same fate
That is the irony of the whole thing my brother. Now they can't stand opposition from low places

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by GalaticHorde: 7:42pm On May 01, 2020
Sorry oh, no vex that I am asking this type of ignorant question,
Abeg, what cyberspace law was violated? What statute was broken? What crime will they be charged with and is it actually in the criminal code?

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kuginzi: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Bubu the mumu is heartless.

Who is he that people won't insult??

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

Bubu the mumu is a brukutu guzzling dullard i swear!... come and arrest me.
Continue.. You'll soon cry

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by OsuIgboIpob: 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
jcross19:
programmed fool.
That must be your Sur name
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by jcross19: 7:49pm On May 01, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
That's my real name
good for you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by bellotaofeek: 7:49pm On May 01, 2020
So you are want them to adhere to suffering and smiling rules. God bless GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kuginzi: 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
Abouwaza:
Omg
This corntree won't stop to amaze me
Well if I check am well well , those guys voted Baba but dem don dey feel the real change just like our fellow zomBs here
even sarki don dey get sense
My bloda! Pls note:
Insulting others is an evil act.
Must u support evil just because u hate Buhari?.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kuginzi: 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
Useless Buhari
You're insulting others, whereas you're hiding your own bad deeds/habit.
Pls can u tell me a single useful thing about you?

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
This is a pure nonsense...a total violation of human rights. So shud ppl be worshipping him..
Cuz he is God abi undecided undecided undecided.. or he was the one who created heaven and Earth...
Nigerian is a Zoo
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by executive12: 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
Clowns. They think they are in Saudi Arabia. It's not a crime to criticize a useless government and it's officials.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.