Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (68529 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by AgroTrade: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
If you start arresting everyone that insults PMB on social media, I'm afraid you will run out of cell space.

This is a Democratic government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by oluwaseyi0: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

He has been scamming since 2018 on nairaland

Report anytime you see the advert

more people confirming his fraud antics

https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

https://www.nairaland.com/5086145/scam-sme-data-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

https://www.nairaland.com/5085728/aminullahi-abdulwaheed-big-scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/5086145/scam-sme-data-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Victorious1000: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Bubu the mumu is heartless

Continue until they inevitably come fr ur ass
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by PureGoldh(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
Even Jesus Christ was mocked...yet he didn't cast us away.

Who is Buhari that he can't be insulted....even in the western world... People do talk bad about their leaders....No be must say everybody go like you.

Na my mind I talk ..I no stone person... Nobody should Quote me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Hisincrease: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
How will this stop the insults.

Just do the right thing and leave people alone.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Oyiboman69: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
Freedom of speech is your right but freedom after speech is not guaranteed....

Nothing person no go hear for this buhari government....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by sisisioge: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

What I have in mind will get me arrested grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by izubext007: 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
shut up........are u god .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by NERDYDREAMS(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS

Days that are NUMBERED and can't be spelt correctly is that one day!!!! undecided

To hell with Buhari!!! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Spice1: 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
Make una go arrest Reno or Dino Melaye nah

Oloshi buruku!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by oodua1stson: 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
That's what dictators do. So sad it's happening in 2020

Bloody dinosaur

3 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by UNRULY(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
They voted him. I dont bother complaining or feeling pity for some people cos they all joined hands to vote buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by anonymuz(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
Arrant nonsense. No freedom of speech again. Stupid tyrant called Buhari.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by izubext007: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
freedom of speech..........
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
It is finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by hizpraise7(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
instead of them to be fighting this pandemic with every resources they have,they are looking for who to arrest.useless gov!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Truthfulguy10: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients

I dey my caban come and arrest me

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Mynewdawn15: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
No b only NUMBERS naa Mumbai.

Olodo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by betonnaira: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I will suggest harsh punishment but..... They're my people so the police should warn them and free them. It's family affairs and families do fight amongst themselves
ur foolishness knows no rival i swear.

freedom of speech is difficult for u Muslims thats y dey treat u people like trash.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Erosion2020: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
Odikwaegwugrin
Buhari and co are just jobless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by adecz: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
sad sad

Mumu president, see me
here on Nairaland, come
& arrest & beat me. .

Shekau of Boko haram has being
insulting you since before
you became president & continues
even today .

Yet you can't send your police
& soldiers to catch him; your power
is only on weak people.

I haven't seen the video, but I'm
sure the people were stating a painful
fact & pointing out his incompetence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kemight15: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
You too think if the insult dey pain you

Aboki oshi undecided
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by ud4u: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
They think say na Jonathan regime where critic's are welcomed.

But he'll no in Buhari regime.

Who born monkey

Charity begins at home.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by dblaze(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by VillageHead: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Guys dey binu
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Akpacha(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
Jobless president.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by CasNova: 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
Insults on social media are becoming the vogue. Some indulge in these and make them a past time.

They are bad practices. The fact that you disagree with someone does not mean you should resort to insulting that person.

Some even engage in cyber bullying and intimidation.

People should learn to comment or criticize objectively.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by afecgivers: 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
onyi25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-police-arrest-3-for-insulting-president-buhari/amp/

Commissioner i do not have option than to honour with you with the award title...As a Commissioner of Foolish leaders.
What concerns: "...this is not the first time security agents have arrested people for insulting President Buhari. Omoyele Sowore was arrested for organizing #RevolutionNow protest and for insulting Buhari" with your current case?

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by tellwisdom: 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
I will insult him if they can guarantee me of an arrest. I don’t like audio arrest sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.