Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (68530 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by abeggnow: 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
Irijosa777:
Na them them!
No need to comment since it's a family business!
this is the first and the last time you are going to hear anything about this thread.
Next topic pls!
your statement is a symptom of one of the problems we have in this country.TRIBALISM.I respect Northener because they can say it to your face, unlike some people who smile with you and do you in at your back.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by shaggy007(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
karashita:

grin grin
Had to laugh...you got the 'numbers'.

grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by shaggy007(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
donbrowser:

Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8

Etc

grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by executive12: 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS

Keep quiet. It's people like you that keep Nigeria from moving forward.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by shaggy007(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Don't mind the itiboribo, like master like slave/supporter.

grin
WILLuKPquiet:

365 days grin

grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Teeklef(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
If dem born u well, do a video of what you typed/posted and post it on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.

U go regret d day dem born u grin
Alakoba
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Lovelive: 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
If I insult you and you no like am, insult me back.

Useless Mo. Buhari a.k.a kovik1, 9 presidiot
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Exposedforall: 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
They should be released immediately. How many people were arrested for insulting Jonathan? Look at what u northerners put Nigeria into cos of sentiments. useless govt of bubu

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kuginzi: 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
I am neither surprised nor worried by their hatred for president Buhari. A cat and rats cannot live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinction between president Buhari and his haters. He loves Nigeria, they hate it. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the hereafter, they struggle to get the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy & selfish. He serves, they detail and enslave. HE IS DEVOID OF MORAL STAINS, THEY ARE IMMORALITY PERSONIFIED. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves. How can they love him?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Omijin: 8:15pm On May 01, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
If dem born u well, do a video of what you typed/posted and post it on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.

where this one from come dey form better pikin. Your president get luck say Fela no dey again. You for see original insult.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by liverpool72(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
Tell him I said he is lifeless and ethnic bigot
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Gkay1(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
Comedian2019:
Are you a coward?
no sir
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by EdwinBorngreat(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
Have they passed d hate speech bill into law? pls our lawyers in d house is there any law DAT forbids us from airing our views? me I no know law oo... na Engineer I b!!!!
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Samfloxin(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Joefat: 8:43pm On May 01, 2020
Are this people mad, where's freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by lereinter(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:

May the situation of your life be the same as how buhari is running the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Lastmankc(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2020
jabberjawz:
They should be ready to arrest 200 million people......idiots....better still, they should come arrest the entire Nairaland..... Arachnida..angry

I honestly need Covid-19 to do us a big favor by paying these useless idiots an August visit.... "A visit only".......Buhari & Gandollar especially.. angry
Brother, this covid 19 nah rubbish. This pandemic has failed to sanitize the political realm of this country
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by lereinter(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2020
Arrested for insulting 2 fools
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by omabq(f): 8:53pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
Of course. Everyone's days are Numbers. Or is yours Alphabet? �� grin
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by pfadom: 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Bubu the mumu is heartless.

Who is he that people won't insult??

Bubu the mumu is a brukutu guzzling dullard i swear!... come and arrest me.

Another empty headed fellow on display. All in the name of having access to a smart phone and internet data, you take liberty for license to run your mouth.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by pennywys(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
[b][/b]
[s]JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS[/s]
comon keep quiet and and go to hell
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
Insulted Buhari or Jubril ?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by OmoOshodi(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
you can't even complete a simple sentence
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Ezmans: 9:21pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

Please those that have 5000 & Bellow & those that recharge 100 recharge card, have nigeria goverment paid them the money they promised?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by openmine(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
Don't give criticism if you can't take criticism
don't say thing's about other people if you don't like things said about yourself in return...
Its obvious some people can't take what recklessly dish out!
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I will suggest harsh punishment but..... They're my people so the police should warn them and free them. It's family affairs and families do fight amongst themselves
you are Possess.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Geeflow(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
I think you should even be more insulted than buhari
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

Wow!!!? That was hot
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 01, 2020
EmekaMD:
What do you mean Insulting Buhari ?

Like "thunder fire you " or "mumu president "?
I'm not understanding

I think it's both
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by wisekings: 9:40pm On May 01, 2020
stupid idiots..... life less and clueless dullard
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by openmine(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2020
shaggy007:

Yes, our days are numbers.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Etc
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.