Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (68524 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Gkrown27(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
Mtchheew Nonsense
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by irunoko(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
Bubu boy cheesy
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Unrated900(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
EmekaMD:
What do you mean Insulting Buhari ?

Like "thunder fire you " or "mumu president "?
I'm not understanding

Lol
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Jayess: 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
Tyranny!
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Okikaneseokwu: 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
Fresh 82 year old man, Nigeria continue, pregnancy is not hidden.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2020
None of my business next...
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2020
Nice one. Flog them please.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2020
If our monikers on this forum will give out our home addresses, phone numbers and employer details no one will dare insult Buhari cool
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2020
What crime did they commit? What "sacred laws of the land" did they violate?
This administration bears the hallmarks of a represive dictator's regime
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Roon9(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Bubu the mumu is heartless.

Who is he that people won't insult??

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

Bubu the mumu is a brukutu guzzling dullard i swear!... come and arrest me.

Jeez! The man can never shock me
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Roon9(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
to those of you here in nairaland YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERS

Illiterate.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Hypocrit: 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
Donte2845:
That is the best you can say? Leaders are to be respected, be responsible in your plight
respect is not forced nor enforced, it is earned. Temperaments are relative; you don't expect every one to act thesame way. There is a degree to which you vex a man that he will lose his objectivity and rationality, and the nigerian government in its entirety has gone beyond that degree. Insulting is an understatement to what i have in mind for this stupid, nepostic and wicked government of buhari. Leaders are mere employees, don't make it looks as if they are gods.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kez11: 6:09pm On May 01, 2020
papalumi29:
This won’t be entirely true, reason being that the president will not order the arrest of those men.
Of course, the governor is behind it and because the fool who wrote this headline was seeking traffic. He had to mention president, many gullible people will believe any nonsense.

Many youths have sold their conscience to devil, with the high level of hatred displayed here, one will keep to imagine how they can live long with such hatred they carried as curse in their heart.

Up till this moment, you still underestimate Bubu.
What about the man that was arrested for naming his dog Buhari?
https://www.legit.ng/931320-shocking-man-arrested-naming-dog-buhari.html?f&poster=22809
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by seanjy4konji: 6:10pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:
your fada and hubu himself

Waka
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
If dem born u well, do a video of what you typed/posted and post it on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.

U go regret d day dem born u grin
What is stopping him from arresting Bishop Oyedepo and Donald Trump ? Trump called him a lifeless man and Bishop insulted him like no tomorrow.
He is the worst leader I have ever seen in my entire life .
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by ofwest47(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2020
It is good for them . All haters and wailers starting from omo Fani powerless should be arrested and prosicuted.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Brightminds: 6:15pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

Sensible former presidents and even present ones are being insulted day in day out, Including Trump... So i ask again, Who's that Mr. lifeless

After promising heaven in Nigeria, failed in all sectors, including the other room. And you expect people not to insult him??

where is ur address angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Unrated900(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
Rip to the lifeless
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by topstone4: 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:

I won't be surprised if you are one of those who insulted Jonathan. Now, you find it difficult to swallow your own bitter pills. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Maski87: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
Me I dey go do lock down straight away,before police come catch for insulting buharis mum,dure,waka.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by ScoobieRogers(f): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:

NUMBERS kor Deuteronomy ni

Was Buhari not the first to label GEJ an ineffectual Buffon? Now e dey pain am.

Funny thing is he merited this insults. Nigerians have never suffered like since democracy
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by oluxy(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2020
For decades now, Nigeria has been using " the police will not fold its arms and watch while disgruntled elements".

Is there no other words or vocabularies to use except disgruntled elements?

All commands in each state uses this vocabulary.

Please let find another vocabulary for our police.
We can help them out.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by ifko: 6:26pm On May 01, 2020
Sirvingeo:

What is stopping him from arresting Bishop Oyedepo and Donald Trump ? Trump called him a lifeless man and Bishop insulted him like no tomorrow.
That s y they want to pass hate speech bill
Lifeless Bubu come & arrest me nah. God punish u & ur follower
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Moneyboyz: 6:26pm On May 01, 2020
JAOS:

E-diot

This is no totalitarian form of government
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by ifko: 6:29pm On May 01, 2020
ofwest47:
It is good for them . All haters and wailers starting from omo Fani powerless should be arrested and prosicuted.
Second dullard it is prosecuted

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by quinox947: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
Shekau has been insulting him and even doing a video of it. Has the police arrested him? Good for nothing Police Force.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by Kez11: 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
If our monikers on this forum will give out our home addresses, phone numbers and employer details no one will dare insult Buhari cool

Then he should be ready to convert people's houses to prisons because they will run out of prison space for the multitude they will arrest.

If a survey is carried out, you will find out that, for every 5minutes people discuss General Buhari, 3-4minutes would always contain abuses and insults on his person and his regime.

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by laughitall(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2020
freshkpomo:
Mr Olokpa Pls come and arrested me too and the guy above me, the guy below me too, intact my full street. This government is gradually turning into a dictator.

Stupid people na all of una dem go arrest
God bless Nigeria.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by OsuIgboIpob: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I'm not disputing that he's a terrible leader.
But you know that there's nothing like freedom of speech.
Even Trump and bishop has a limit to what they can say... This doesn't mean that trump is afraid of him though.
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by sammysmiles(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
hepsamarka:
smiley
You abdulwaheed or whatever you call your self.... You will die of cancer and rot in hell.... Idiot I have ur Pic at the place of death.... Should I show you the picture?
Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by SirKomA(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I dey laugh grin

During Goodluck regime, both young and old indulge in lashing out insults and nobody was arrested. Why is everything about this government so abnormal ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari by jaytee01(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2020
Which one be "sacred laws of the land"?

If someone is correctly describing the absolute incompetence of the senile vegetable who rigged elections to hang on to power....is that one a crime? Is it a crime to say the TRUTH?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.